Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Shadow Followers of J. Michael Tatum. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

FAQs, If you have a question, look here first!
kuroneko-chan
Posted: Nov 13 2008, 01:39 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Q: Why are my post counts so low compared to the posts I've actually made?
A: There are some sections of the forum that do not count posts (i.e. Shadow Followers Unite!) because it's easy to spam in that section. However, the sections that do count posts are more constructive (i.e. J. Michael Tatum Media) because we're actually talking about J. Michael Tatum. smile.gif

Q: What is the three-warning system?
A: The three warning system is simple: 1st warning = verbal. 2nd warning = moderators report to me, and I will set a specific ban according to the offense made. 3rd warning = week long ban. 4th offense = permanent ban. Simply follow the rules of the forum, and you won't have to worry about a thing.

Q: IS J. MICHAEL TATUM REALLY ON THE FORUMS?
A: Yes.

Q: How do I change my avatar and/or signature?
A: At the top of the page, click on "My Controls" (it should be in bold), and at the left column of your controls, under "Personal Profile" should be links that lead you to both your signature and avatar settings. Please remember that your avatar must be 100x100!

Q: Can I make a Shadow Followers Myspace/Imeem/-enter social networking site here-?
A: At this point in time, we would appreciate members for restraining the urge to expand Shadow Followers through networking sites. If there are members who feel the need to do something for the Shadow Followers, spread the word about the website and the forums! We also have a youtube channel for those interested in Michael-related videos. For now, though, we would prefer to stick with the sources that we have now.

Q: How can I get the spiffy Shadow Follower armband?
A: I will no longer be making these, as I am too busy to make them. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Q: How can I get the spiffy Shadow Follower T-shirt?
A: We are currently out of T-shirts and are going through a transition between administrators. We have plans to continue printing official SF T-shirts, please be patient and wait for further information.

Q: How do I get into the locked forum named "Pranks"?
A: PM me or Daffodil'n, and we'll let you in on the secret wink.gif

Q: I've created my own Shadow Followers product (T-shirts, armbands, hats, jackets, etc), can I advertise it?
A: Thank you for taking the initiative to create your own SF product! However, please, please, please contact your Shadow Followers administrator for further information regarding advertisement of your unofficial SF product. Our official products are voted on by members, so if the product had not gone through a series of voting amongst members, they will not be official products and will need to be dealt with directly with your Shadow Followers administrator.

[More to come]
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Rules and Regulations | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0558 seconds | Archive
SHADOW FOLLOWERS CHAT BOX (New posts are at the top!)