|· Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
| Welcome to Shadow Followers of J. Michael Tatum. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Posted: Feb 13 2010, 03:36 AM
Member No.: 1
Joined: 10-November 08
An RPM is a Role Play Manager--those who submit requests to their fellow RPers will be the RPM; these are some of the responsibilities of an RPM, and a few things that RPMs should note as they create their requests and run an RP thread:
1) After two weeks of inactivity in a RP thread, it will be locked. If you wish to unlock the RP thread again, PM me. You will need proof of interest in several other members who wish to participate in this thread again.
2) RPMs are in charge of everything from setting the scenery, the story, and the overall theme of that specific RP.
3) RPMs need to set up a deadline for sign-ups.
4) When an RP has ended, the RPM must post saying: 'The End' at the bottom and PM a moderator to close the thread.
5) RPM's do NOT have the right to dictate their RP and make other members characters become cannon-fodder or something else.
6) Conflicts should be worked out between players and the RPM. Only does it get out of control may the RPM contact a moderator.
7) Be sure to know what your request falls under! If it's based off of a movie, you start the RP under the Movie/Book category!
8) Label your request threads with statuses:
OPEN = still waiting for participants to sign up for the RP
IN PROGRESS = the RP has begun--but members may choose to join as on OC or otherwise free slot
CLOSED = RP has finished. This will be locked.
9) It is the RPM's responsibility to keep track of participants and make replacements if need be.