Statistics

Medically ill: 5
Immune: 1
Unknown: 10
Infected: --

Males: 9
Females: 6

Breaking News!

An unidentified object was captured on security cameras last night over Celeste City.

The object was then sighted heading towards the ocean and exploding into a dazzling show of blue lights. When asked to comment if enquiries would be made as to what caused the explosion the authorities refused to disclose information.

Compiling a FAQ
Gloom
Posted: Apr 9 2012, 09:29 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hello everyone, our first week has been wonderful and its been great to see posts going up on the board.

While looking over the boards I thought that it might be a good idea for the site to have a FAQ to help new members when signing up. So while Im compiling this information I wanted to check with you all and ask do you feel there are any questions that need answering here at Salt that will making things easier for those signing up to play?

If you do have a question or two please reply to this thread and I will add the answers to the FAQ

Thanks for all your help

Gloom~
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Topic Options Quick Reply

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1193 seconds | Archive