InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Supernatural - Down Below. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

RPG Suggestions
In Reality
Posted: Mar 13 2006, 03:22 PM

cause i'm broken.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

In the near future we're planning to open a RPG center here at SDB, it's up to the members to help us plan the basis of how it's going to work. I'm using this thread for you to discuss/suggest different ideas on what you think would better suit - you. Any and all suggestions are open for discussion, and they all will be revised and may be used in the future.
kate
Posted: Mar 13 2006, 03:46 PM

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 3

Well here are a few ideas, be warned there not great...

You could have an RGP with the same story line as supernatural has now only add different twists to it. You could have a thread where every week you say what they go up against and how to defeat it. Then have a member or a few who swap roles each week and play what ever you choose in the thread. They then have a week to complete that story line. So the week after it can move on.

Another idea is that the RGP story goes in a completely different way in the story line... say Jess doesnt die or that their dad is hunting with them .
veil
Posted: Mar 14 2006, 06:02 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 7

QUOTE (kate @ Mar 13 2006, 03:46 PM)
Well here are a few ideas, be warned there not great...

You could have an RGP with the same story line as supernatural has now only add different twists to it. You could have a thread where every week you say what they go up against and how to defeat it. Then have a member or a few who swap roles each week and play what ever you choose in the thread. They then have a week to complete that story line. So the week after it can move on.

Another idea is that the RGP story goes in a completely different way in the story line... say Jess doesnt die or that their dad is hunting with them .

Yeah and maybe have like two sides liek the bad peopel and the good people and have them like sorted before rping.. will you make people audition adn sutff cause thats always good and i think it should only be open to active memebers to know that some people would never come around and psot anymore. i guess there would have to be a lot of made ups allowed cause not alot of characters yet... smile.png
moony12
Posted: Mar 14 2006, 09:17 PM

Member No.: 70

I kinda agree with Kate, but not fully. I dont think we should have an RPG where jess doesn't die, or where their dad is hunting with them. I dont think it would fully be that interesting anymore, (My opinion on the matter, though) I just cant seem to find any real thing about Jess being alive and Sam...out there hunting..Or their dad hunting with them...I think all the fun would be taken away slightly.

I dont have any idea's, yet. Neither do I have any suggestions, but maybe one. When we have people wanting bring in a character of their own, they should submit their character's full name, age, birthplace, background, and maybe what they look like so it doesn't leave us hanging around, wondering what he/she looks like. Or they can have a picture of their character made onto a banner or avi.

But, when it come's time to make an RPG, count me in! I love RPG's!!
kate
Posted: Mar 21 2006, 03:35 PM

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 3

QUOTE (moony12 @ Mar 14 2006, 09:17 PM)
I kinda agree with Kate, but not fully. I dont think we should have an RPG where jess doesn't die, or where their dad is hunting with them. I dont think it would fully be that interesting anymore, (My opinion on the matter, though) I just cant seem to find any real thing about Jess being alive and Sam...out there hunting..Or their dad hunting with them...I think all the fun would be taken away slightly.

Yeah I don't think it would be as good if the plot was changed too much.

My main idea, as I said above, was to have a few members who play the evil that they are up against. Two members as Sam and dean (obviously) and a few friends of theirs. Then members who play the people they have to protect.

So every so often, maybe every 2 weeks. There would have to be a thread made stating what each of the members who play the victims and the evil are role playing as. The thread would have a bit of a story line to go on (maybe the way it has to end). Then we have the next 2 weeks to fulfil the story line.

This post has been edited by kate on Mar 21 2006, 03:35 PM
Sabbers
Posted: Oct 31 2006, 11:46 PM

Sabby; Teh HarDcore AngelOfMusic FAN!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

I have to say that these are brilliant ideas! It even gave me one, but I mean, here's just a small thing about my idea, I don't think it'd be fun if we were all hunters. And love the idea where everyone take turns attacking the baddies. Actually, I think I have a couple of ideas for this RPG and not to worry about the pictures of how our characters look like, we'll have the usual avatar claims, major plot written out, rules and all that jazz ;D

You guys are good!
*Always ~Faith&Dean*
Posted: Mar 11 2007, 07:37 PM

Member No.: 128

I think it would be good for people to create their own characters too! Some can be hunters, others can be demons etc. Something like each character has to have a background, name etc and choose a pic of a certain celeb who can represent your charrie!
I love RPing, so whatever you do COUNT ME IN! Sounds like mucho fun lol.png

x Katie x
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Topic Options

Socom Skinned created by SyKo of the IF Skin Zone.