Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Rise Of The Moon. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

AU Vampire Diaries RPG set in Season 3

Current Month: November 2010
We are currently in November of 2010. On Thursday, November 25 the townspeople will be celebrating Thanksgiving with their family. For the guys out there, don't miss the Thanksgiving Classic, we know you like your football. For the ladies, there should be some great Black Friday shopping the day after Thanksgiving. Get an early start on Christmas shopping, but try not to ride up your credit card debt. The whether is increasingly getting chilly, time to pull out those sweaters. Leaves have turned and are starting to fall, a definite sign that winter will soon be upon us.

Full Moon: Sunday November 21st
Birthdays: Stefan Salvatore - November 5th, 1847 - "18"/163
Bonnie Bennett - November 15th, 1992 - 18

PM us, we're here to help

Why not join us? We love our friends

Affiliate With Us!

we appreciate your hard work
Graphics: All graphics belong
to Ash?!
Site Forms: Custom made by Ash?! & Rach?!
Plot: Belongs to Ash?! & Rach?!
Vampire Diaries: L. J. Smith

ADD REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

Desires in Your Heart, Sera/Dorian
Dorian Townsend
Posted: Apr 8 2012, 11:40 PM

Group Icon

Group: Human
Member No.: 32

Dorian had been looking at this mystery woman from across the room and he couldn't help but give her a onceover. She looked amazing in that Tudor dress. The way it seemed to show off her features made his heart leap at it. God she was so gorgeous. He watched as she skimmed her way towards him and she skimmed past him,her skirts swishing past him. Dorian's eyes looked at her,trying to contain himself but god,she was teasing him and...he loved it. But then when she got to the bar,he had noticed she was glancing at him. He knew that sign,she wanted to lure him in. She was testing him. Well,well,a challenge. It had been a while since he had been in this game but he knew it well. He smirked,moving away from the spot next to the wall,making his way over to the bar. He walked up to the bar,ordering a scotch for himself. He looked over at her,being so enticing with a cherry. He looked over and said,"Never have I seen such a beautiful queen in my life. Until now that is."
Seraphina
Posted: Apr 9 2012, 11:53 PM

Group Icon

Group: Original
Member No.: 29

❥ i could be the queen,
I just can't get enough Boy I think about it every night and day I'm addicted wanna jump inside your love I wouldn't wanna have it any other way I'm addicted and I just can't get enough-----
Seraphina had certainly not missed that her mysterious Tudor man was giving her a good once over. She was nothing if not observant. In fact, she sometimes wondered if she had a sixth sense for when someone was staring at her because she always knew. Sera certainly didn't mind though. Any man was welcome to take a good long look and enjoy what they were seeing. Few were actually allowed to touch though. She had high standards for touching to be allowed. Of course, he did meet her standards for looks, that was a start. He was probably the best looking man in the entire room other than her own siblings. Hence her choosing to give him half the chance.

Sera only flirted when she was positive she was going to get along with someone and her little brush by had told her all she had been thinking before. He was a good guy, one of the few rare ones out there, and something about him reminded her of her long lost love. Maybe it was simply the Tudor Era clothing she couldn't tell yet. Sitting at the bar with her Cherry Bomb she waited as patiently as one could when hoping to meet and flirt with someone. Of course, a lot of her attention was focused on not chocking on her first cherry. His pick-up line, if it could be called that, was sweet and original. She smiled a bit, and was certainly glad he hadn't lived to see all the Queens she had for she might not have gotten the compliment at all if he had.

"Thank you," she started her English accent becoming a little more prominent than she liked. "Nor have I met such an enchanting..." Well now she had hit her problem, she had no idea which of the Tudor courtiers he was trying to be. That was embarrassing since she had spent a lot of time at the Tudor court during Henry VIIIs reign, even slept with the bastard a few times. She knew for sure he was not Henry VIII, but there were many other choices so she would just let him fill in her blank.

words: 363 | outfit: gown & jewels + crown | notes: ZOMG so excited!! | image credit: Made it myself.

CREATED BY KAY AT SDS & CAUTION
Dorian Townsend
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 01:27 AM

Group Icon

Group: Human
Member No.: 32

Dorian didn't know why exactly he used a pick up line like that. However,he had to say something to catch this woman's attention. So,he had to think like he was Charles Brandon himself. How would he be now? Charming,suave. Yeah,something Dorian hadn't been in quite a long time. Well,he was charming but suave....yeah,that would take a while. But he could at least try. Well,she didn't walk away from him now so that was a sign. So maybe his 'pick up' line did have some effect on her. Well,honestly,he felt he was doing good already,why stop now?

He was instantly was glad with the fact that she had an English accent. It was a pleasant feeling to hear it. All he heard was American accents lately. Well and Irish because he was co-workers with Sapphire but in all honesty,he missed English accents. It reminded him of home sometimes. "An enchanting Charles Brandon..." He filled in her sentence for her. "But that's not my name. I'm Dorian Townsend." He then,in Charles Brandon fashion,took her hand in his and kissed the top of it lightly,winking at her. "At your humble service,your majesty. May I inquire as to the name of the beautiful queen I look upon?"
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

TOPIC OPTIONS ADD REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

Click for IC Chat

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2504 seconds | Archive