InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Random Lag Spikes At Start of Game
Anonymous2343
Posted: Jul 30 2012, 07:58 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 907

I have tried playing scp multiple times, redownloaded it multiple times, restarted my computer, and nothing seems to work. Whenever I enter scp-173's chamber right at the start, as soon as the door starts closing, my fps drops to about 3-4, and just jumps around between frozen and 3 fps constantly. I've tried running as admin, tried different resolutions. My computer can't be the problem, It's very well capable of running the game. I would just like to know how to fix this problem, thanks!
WhiteAce
Posted: Jul 30 2012, 11:16 PM

White Phoenix of Aces

Group: Members
Member No.: 307

QUOTE (Anonymous2343 @ Jul 30 2012, 07:58 PM)
I have tried playing scp multiple times, redownloaded it multiple times, restarted my computer, and nothing seems to work. Whenever I enter scp-173's chamber right at the start, as soon as the door starts closing, my fps drops to about 3-4, and just jumps around between frozen and 3 fps constantly. I've tried running as admin, tried different resolutions. My computer can't be the problem, It's very well capable of running the game. I would just like to know how to fix this problem, thanks!

As far as I am concerned it is not the game but your computer itself, it runs perfectly fine on mine, please refrain from posting stuff like this in the future as I said it has nothing to do with the game, generally just your computer.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0635 seconds | Archive