DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

List of SCPs Inolved in the Containment Breach
Shadx
Posted: May 11 2012, 03:32 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 277

To further aid in getting this whole incident fixed, I've compiled a list of all known and suspected SCP subjects involved in the containment breach. I suggest anyone still in or around the facility give this a thorough read so you don't get caught off guard. Remember, we still don't know the extent of the breach, so an even greater number of subjects may be on the loose.

I'd also like to note that a surprising number of personnel seem to have a hard time differentiating between SCP-513-1 and SCP-106. While they do share some visual similarities, they are two very very different entities. I advise all personnel reading this to take special notice of the entries for those specific SCP subjects to avoid confusion and probable death.

Currently known SCP subjects involved in the containment breach:

173: The Sculpture
As of the time I am writing this, SCP-173 is a primary concern in this breach. It has already killed [DATA EXPUNGED] and countless more. I can not stress enough how important it is that you do not break eye contact with the SCP. The moment eye contact is lost, 173 will charge at incredible speeds and kill either by snapping at the base of the neck, or strangulation. Yes, blinking counts as breaking eye contact. I suggest blinking as often as you can when not in the vicinity of 173, and always before opening a door, so as to relieve eye strain.

Note: Blinking one eye at a time is NOT a solution. Tests have shown this only serves to anger 173. Do you really want to do that? Besides, do you know how hard it is to blink one eye at a time for extended periods?

106: The Old Man
106 is also of a very high risk currently. He's been spotted walking through walls of facility corridors, and even rising from floors all around the facility. 106 does not appear to be attempting to escape the facility, but rather seems to be taking pleasure in killing as much of the foundation staff as he can. It is vitally important to remember 106 can pass through solid matter at will, and can not be stopped. I advise any personnel who come across 106 to run. Fast.

513: The Bell/513-1: The Ghost
513 has been heard in several areas across the facility, seemingly over the facility speakers. It is not yet known who or what is ringing the bell. The anxiety effect produced as part of hearing 513 probably won't be noticeable considering the current situation. Personnel who have heard 513 should remain calm. While the apparitions of 513-1 are jarring, they are also harmless.

Note: It is easy to confuse the ringing of 513 through the speakers as an alarm of some sort. However, the ringing is accompanied by strong interference, which of course, our alarm systems are not.

914: The Machine
Obviously 914 isn't in any danger of breaching security, but I felt it necessary to advise personnel to not put anything in the machine. We don't need a bunch of valuable things being destroyed or altered because some moron thought dropping them in the machine would be helpful.

Note: AND STOP LOSING YOUR DAMN KEY CARDS! Key cards of a variety of clearances have been seen all over the facility, mostly in the offices. Need I remind you that a number of D-Class personnel have escaped and are roaming the facility? One of these guys coming across a level 2 card is all that's needed for them to have access to 914, and subsequently an omni-level key card. I bet you'd all wish you remembered your cards if a D-Class opened up 682's cell.

895: The Coffin
As with 914 above, 895 isn't breaching security, but personnel should be advised to stay away from its cell regardless. There is nothing in there for you. Unless you were looking for psychological trauma.

789-J: The Buttghost
I don't know which one of your assholes brought 789-J to the facility, but I'll have you know that it's a pretty severe breach of security, which we obviously don't need any more of. 789-J has been heard in several washrooms across the facility. It is advised that all personnel hold it in as long as they can so as to avoid severe posterior damage.

420-J: The Dopest Dope
As tempting as it might be, personnel are NOT permitted to use 420-J for any reason. We don't need a bunch of stoned idiots roaming the facility alongside the horrific murderous entities.

Unconfirmed/Reported SCP subjects

860: The Blue Key/860-1: The Forest
Some security personnel have reported seeing 860 in the site, but all attempts to retrieve the specimen have failed due to [DATA EXPUNGED]. If any personnel spot 860, please return it to its containment cell. And for the love of [DATA EXPUNGED], don't use the key if you can't get by a door on your way to return the SCP.

682: The Hard to Destroy Reptile
682 is still securely locked away in his cell for the time being, but I suggest a watchful eye be kept on the chamber. If a mischievous SCP or D-Class somehow gains access to 682s cell, we all might as well give up.

079: The AI
There have been confirmed sightings of a robotic looking face in monitors across the facility, but unfortunately it has not been confirmed whether or not this is actually 079. Confirmation by fellow staff would be much appreciated.

990: The Dream Man
[DATA EXPUNGED]
Shadx
Posted: May 11 2012, 05:48 AM

Advanced Member

I just noticed a rather embarrassing typo in the title. Is there any way to fix this?
Serph
Posted: May 11 2012, 05:06 PM

Unregistered

093 won't be much of a hazard unless there are mirrors in the game. If there are, and the Object is placed on one of them, it may be possible for an incursion of Bad Things to occur.

If there's no mirrors, it's harmless, unless someone throws it at you. That might hurt a bit.
Shadx
Posted: May 11 2012, 07:09 PM

Advanced Member

Well, all of the "unconfirmed" SCPs are ones that have documents in the games files (excluding 990), so this could mean Regalis intends on adding 093 at some point, and thus mirrors. Or he could just have the document lying around as a reference. If it's the former, then having SCP-919 is a must!
Serph
Posted: May 12 2012, 09:28 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 284

Most likely it's just there for decoration. It would be a very difficult item to properly code into the game in any usable form, I think.
Serithi
Posted: May 12 2012, 11:40 AM

Veteran Member

Member No.: 64

As far as i know, 093 is not gonna be in the game.

093's deserving of its own seperate game, especially considering its scope for exploration. You'd need to implement all that exploration and open space to make it even worthy of bearing the 093 name, and it would detract from the focus of SCP: CB.

Like i've said before, maybe 093 could be your project after CB, Regalis? tongue.gif
Regalis
Posted: May 12 2012, 12:49 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Sorry to disappoint you, but 093 won't be in the game.

As Serithi said, 093 deserves its own game. It would double the development time if I wanted to implement it properly, and imo stray too far from the idea of SCB:CB.

I'm not sure about 682 though, it would take a lot of work but it's possible. Making it chase you around the facility would mean that I'd have to make the map destructible (or else it would get stuck behind the first door), and that would require some major changes to the entire map system. But a part where it chases you through some pre-determined area with scripted map destruction wouldn't be that hard to make... We'll see.

Like i've said before, maybe 093 could be your project after CB, Regalis?

Maybe, maybe... wink.gif Although someone is already making one, or at least was. A month or so ago someone posted some screenshots and info of an SCP-093 game he was making on 4chan's /v/, but I haven't heard of him since that.
Shadx
Posted: May 12 2012, 06:57 PM

Advanced Member

Meh, I didn't really care about 093. Just listed it because it had a document. I was more interested in 919. Ah well tongue.gif

Plenty of people have brought up something like that. A scripted chase sequence with 682, but somehow I just don't think that would work. I mean, this lowly D-Class surviving against BOTH 173 and 106 on his own is one thing, but surviving 682? I don't know. Plus, 682 being out of his cell without anything to stop him pretty much guarantees that the facility is going down.
chitoryu12
Posted: May 12 2012, 08:00 PM

Member No.: 228

682 could be schmuck bait, like providing a clearly labeled cell for him that can still be entered by anyone REALLY curious.
Dagless
Posted: May 26 2012, 07:29 PM

Member No.: 438

i dont know about anyone else but i have had a very weird experience

the first time i was walking through the gas hallway with my gas mask on

173 was on the other side, i was staring at him while trying to open the door, when my camera kept trying to move to focus on something, first i thought it was my mouse, then i thought i was being killed by 106, so i was like w/e

this happened another time when i walked into just another hallway, my camera started to focus on the corner of the room and the screen started to go black(this happened the first time), i quickly backed my ass out of there thinking scp 106 was after me, the blackness immediatly dissapated and my camera went back to normal... no 106 in sight... i went back into the room and nothing happened... i then proceeded to hide in a bathroom and get scared shitless by the toilet ghost before quickly making friends with him,

anyways id would love to know what happened... is this an unknown scp... or is the game... becoming one!?
PartyTime
Posted: May 26 2012, 08:13 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 115

QUOTE (Dagless @ May 26 2012, 07:29 PM)

anyways id would love to know what happened... is this an unknown scp... or is the game... becoming one!?

I still think a FPS game SCP is a thing that need to happen.

Too bad I can't write for shit, or I would try and make it happen.
Dagless
Posted: May 26 2012, 08:19 PM

Member No.: 438

hey add me on steam or something maybe we could try to write one together?
name is Dagless lol
also i srsly wasnt joking that stuff did happen
Posted: May 26 2012, 09:46 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Dagless @ May 26 2012, 08:19 PM)
hey add me on steam or something maybe we could try to write one together?
name is Dagless lol
also i srsly wasnt joking that stuff did happen

inb4 an SCP subject being a FPS Game ends up being SCP:CB tongue.gif
For da 4
  Posted: May 26 2012, 11:47 PM

Uncontained Milkshake

Member No.: 345

QUOTE (Shadx @ May 11 2012, 03:32 AM)

Note: Blinking one eye at a time is NOT a solution. Tests have shown this only serves to anger 173. Do you really want to do that? Besides, do you know how hard it is to blink one eye at a time for extended periods?

So, what would an angry SCP-173 do? he still cant move right? and he still tries to kill you if your nice. What, would he rip your head off?
Shadx
Posted: May 27 2012, 08:44 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (For da 4 @ May 26 2012, 11:47 PM)
QUOTE (Shadx @ May 11 2012, 03:32 AM)

So, what would an angry SCP-173 do? he still cant move right? and he still tries to kill you if your nice. What, would he rip your head off?

It is my understanding that angering 173 causes him to torture and mutilate you when you eventually lose eye contact with it, instead of simply snapping your neck.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0628 seconds | Archive