|Welcome to Realm Of Fanghur. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Group: Fanghur Admin(s)
Member No.: 1
Joined: 23-November 08
- When you join please put your character name as your user name. This helps break down confusion that will rise up later in role-playing when no one knows who you are. This name does not have to be the first and last name only the first.
- When joining you may only have one character to a single account. The only expectation of this is if you have talked to a admin and have been approved to play a Companionship such as a Dragon Rider and Dragon.
- After joining with us, you must go to create your character. There will be a thread made just for you. There you will find the form you are to fill it out and you will be approved of by a admin as soon as possible!
- Everyone has a literate role-player deep down inside. As a growing role-player myself I understand if you cant write novel or seven paragraphs in the first few role-players you participate in. That is fine, just as long as you are willing to try to learn and expand your skills. The minimum post length can be two paragraphs.
- Please do not use OOC in your role-play conversation. This gets confusion and annoying so just please donít do it. Though it if it necessary then you may put it at the beginning of your post or at the end but clearly marked.
- Paint a picture of your character when you role-play them. No one wants to read a description that says her hair was long and red. That is boring! Make it fun, what texture is it. How does the surroundings affect it! Most of all though, make this fun and exciting!
- In order to roleplay any type of companionship characters you must first ask a admin. IF you choose to make your application that is fine but if you are not approved dont get you feelings hurt.
- MOST IMPORTANT Do not Power play in any type of your role-playing unless you have been given permission by the other role-player.
AVATARS AND SIGNATURES
- The max avatar dimensions are 250 by 350 pixels. Unless changed by a admin of given other permission.
- No R-rated content should be exposed.
- Stealing is not permitted.
- Tables and signatures should not stretch the board.
- Please, display static images only, no animations.
- Now when you are trying to find a picture of your character. I understand that its hard because of all the different types of creatures you can play. But please do not use any type of anime picture or cartoon.
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.Learn More
· Register Now