InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to the Roleplaying Guild. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Ghosts, *cue spooky music*
Kokay
Posted: Mar 8 2012, 05:54 PM

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 13

I do watch that show, but I feel like they're making up more and more of it now. There are just so many ghosts that they run into...

--------------------
user posted image
akiraa
Posted: Mar 8 2012, 06:09 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 5

Really? Haven't watched it in a while... and maybe there just better at picking houses. Or they are running out of stuff in america. Either way when I did watch it everything was usually debunked.

--------------------
QUOTE (My mom on August 1 @ 2011 at 7:15 pm)
But it made my cheeto's soggy!
Kokay
Posted: Mar 8 2012, 06:17 PM

Oh yeah, they used to debunk everything. That's what made me love them. They'd hear a creak and be like, "Yup, the house is shifting." But the new guys are jumpy. They use new, unreliable technology. "I heard a creak. Hello? Can you do that again to prove you're here- Oh my gosh!" Nonsense...

--------------------
user posted image
akiraa
Posted: Mar 8 2012, 07:37 PM

AAAAHHH the new guys. Well that sucks * pouty face* and I was thinking about getting back into it to...

--------------------
Kokay
Posted: Mar 8 2012, 07:50 PM

Anyhow, I do semi-believe in ghosts. I'm just more careful about what I believe and what I don't. And, besides that, I'm incredibly naturally critical. Any way that something doesn't exist? I don't believe it.

--------------------
user posted image
akiraa
Posted: Mar 8 2012, 07:52 PM

I see XD Well I fully believe in ghosts, but I also try to debunk it and not be automatically "OH MY GOD IT'S A GHOST!"

--------------------
Kokay
Posted: Mar 8 2012, 08:13 PM

My boyfriend is like that. He told me that the TV turned off on its own and said it was a ghost. I tried to tell him the other reasons and he said, "No, it's a ghost." I was like.... O.O "Come on, man."

Ghost activity is rare. And when it happens, usually it doesn't happen with eyes on them.

--------------------
user posted image
akiraa
Posted: Mar 8 2012, 08:40 PM

Yep, but it does sometimes, but still it's rare. Oh yeah this time I know it had to be a ghost, cause there was no other way. Alright so at my house, my mom and eye were watching this show called I Survived... Well suddenly I heard this buzzing sound (My mom says I can at least sometimes hear electricity and energy) and we heard this clatter near the T.V. I ran over there and looked in this little ash tray I made my mom when I was younger in the shape of a dragon. In it was something we never put there (Believe me, I know, I have to clean around the T.V. often and dust so I knew what was in there) There was this shell with what looked like glue on the back. I showed it to my mom, and she didn't know where it came from. I looked at it, then remembered something my mom had shown me just a few days ago, a sign that my moms grandma, my great grandma, Chris gave her. It only had three shells on it, but it used to have four. My mom never knew where the fourth one went, she was so sad when it fell off. It was whole when my great grandma gave it to her, but on the way back to my moms house, my mom didn't notice the fourth shell drop. Well we went into my moms room to grab the sign, and the shell fit right where you could see the shell was before.

--------------------
Kokay
Posted: Mar 8 2012, 08:48 PM

That's something else.

For three days in a row, I woke up with massive amounts of change in my bed. XD Now I wear my jeans to bed sometimes, but then I wasn't. There was no change on my bed stand, but I have change laying all over in my room. First day it was all silver. Second, mixed. Third, all pennies. Crazy.

--------------------
user posted image
akiraa
Posted: Mar 8 2012, 09:39 PM

Well what is it then?

--------------------
Kokay
Posted: Mar 8 2012, 09:40 PM

What do you mean? What is what? I wasn't able to debunk that one.

--------------------
user posted image
akiraa
Posted: Mar 8 2012, 09:50 PM

I see, so you think it really happened. Sorry I thought you were getting somewhere with it XD Anyway, yeah it startled me and my mom, but also made us kinda feel good.

--------------------
Kokay
Posted: Mar 9 2012, 03:05 PM

I believe that spirits are inherently good. They are, after all, humans. They lived and felt as we did. They may be, at their worst, mischievous, but they're not evil and would never do something to someone just to hurt someone. However, I believe that there are demons out there, but they're so rare that they almost seem fake, y'know?

--------------------
user posted image
akiraa
Posted: Mar 9 2012, 06:03 PM

But there ARE bad ghosts. There just called poltergeists. There is good and evil in everyone as well. You get to choose what you are, what you succumb to as well. So naturally there could be evil ghosts as well.

--------------------
Kokay
Posted: Mar 9 2012, 06:11 PM

Poltergeists, according to many super natural scientists, are just a manifestation of psychic powers. Which, actually, I believe in to an extent. Anyway, I'll explain fully in the Sci-Fi thread. XD

--------------------
user posted image
akiraa
Posted: Mar 10 2012, 12:11 AM

Alright XD I still say that there can be evil ghosts.

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Skin created per request by the IFSZ.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2913 seconds | Archive