Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Rct3 Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Skin selector developed by XJONX. Skins created by various members of the IF Skin Zone.

Paramount's Kings Dominion
pkd804
Posted: Oct 29 2005, 07:06 AM

Peep

Group: Members
Member No.: 25

Paramount's Kings Dominion is my homepark... It's got 13 roller coaster which are...

1) HyperSonic XLC
2) Volcano, The Blast Coaster
3) Flight of Fear
4) Hurler
5) Rebel Yell - this is a racing coaster with 2 tracks side by side with one train traveling forwards and the other side traveling backwards...
6) Grizzly
7) Anaconda
8) Avalanche
9) Shockwave
10) Ricochet
11) Scooby-Doo's Ghoster Coaster
12) Taxi Jam
13) Italian Job: Stunt Coaster - this coaster is a new launch coaster for 2006!

Kings Dominion has 4 launch coaster! The most launch coasters in any park on earth! They include HyperSonic XLC, Volcano, The Blast Coaster, Flight of Fear, and the new Italian Job: Stunt Coaster!

Kings Dominion also has the largest Drop Ride in all of North America! The Drop Zone Stunt Tower! It goes up 305ft and drops 56 people down a long orange and yellow pole at 72mph!

New For 2005 they added Tomb Raider: Firefall! It's a new floorless back to back topspin that raises 38 people up and flips peeps 3 times in a ow at the beggining and 5 times in a row at the end. There is also a fire scene where the gondola locks at the top and then the arms goes downward making peeps looking sright down at real fire! At the last second the gondola releases and the water cannons pop! There is also a soundtrack for the ride to get riders excited. And yes, this is my favoite flat ride at Kings Dominion! Pictures below!

user posted image
Above is the new Tomb Raider: Firefall flipping 5 times in a row all the way to the bottem. If you look closelyyou can see two rows of people sitting back to back. More pictures at http://pkdsource.thrillnetwork.net/gallery/main.php

And here is my new website! http://pkdsource.thrillnetwork.net Please look for more updates soon!!! This is a new web site not made too long ago... 029.gif
KoasterKid23
Posted: Oct 29 2005, 03:54 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

That is one awesome park! I would love to ride Vocano the blast coaster sometime! I always see it on all the coaster shows on tv! Nice job so far on the website too!
020.gif

--------------------
user posted image
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Topic Options