Rules and Regulations
We reserve the right to remove posts that are abusive, hateful, or defame or insult anyone. We also reserve the right to remove posts that are off-topic or not in English. Repeated violation of these rules may result in the suspension of your posting privileges or, in the most extreme cases, expulsion from the site. Please keep these rules in mind as you use our message boards.
1. No obscene, racist or sexually explicit language is allowed on this site except in certain areas, which are password protected from minors. This site is PG-13. Posts containing sexual propositions or improper behavior will not be tolerated.
2. Personal attacks, insults, or discrimination of other members are not permitted. Respect of individuals and their ideas is expected. We encourage the exchange of opinions and healthy debates, but you must do so with the utmost respect for the ideas and opinions of those with an opposing view. Treat others as you would like to be treated.
3. Posts containing threats are prohibited and will be dealt with severely. It is illegal to harass or threaten anyone. We take threats, harassment and stalking very seriously. Posts that might be construed as such may be deleted and the member making them will be expelled from the site.
4. Project Spearhead is an international site and it is expected that members will continue to respect the various cultures and customs and avoid stereotypical statements intended to demean a member’s nation/country/political leaders/or religion.
5. Limit posts containing one or just a few words, i.e. "yes" or "I agree". Posting messages of this nature to increase your post count will not be tolerated. Posts must remain on-topic for any given board. Limit small talk to the general discussion board. This will be enforced.
6. Advertising or posts of a commercial nature are not permitted. However posts pointing others to on-topic (Star Trek) sites may be placed on the boards in a limited fashion. No solicitations or advertisements are allowed unless its other RPG's looking for advertising. Those may do so in the correct areas of the site. This includes advertisements for your business, your own online endeavors or the latest get-rich-quick scheme. You may link to other informational Web sites when relevant to the discussion, but links to commercial sites are generally not allowed.
7. You must have copyright ownership of all material that you post on our message boards. (If the material posted is not your own, you must footnote its source.) No articles, recipes, song lyrics, art or graphics may be posted without the express written consent of the copyright holder. If you’d like to refer to a news article or related information from another site, please post no more than a few lines summarizing the article and include a link to it.
8. Spoiler posts must contain the warning in its subject line.
9. Choose a username carefully. You may not use names that are offensive, that suggest illegal activities or that are meant to imitate other users. Any such names will be blocked from posting on our message boards. You must ask to use cannon names for your username.
10. You participate at your own risk on the boards and in e-mail. You take responsibility for postings under your username and use the information provided here at your own risk. Project Spearhead takes no responsibility for the content or opinions posted here.
11. Certain species will be banned or only allowed under certain circumstances. Those species will be listed. If there is one you desire you must ask the admin about those.