It is currently
Quick account switch
Welcome to Darkemouth
Located in Maine, the city sits on a medium sized natural harbour. City & suburbs are home to roughly 116,254 beings, of which around 41,432 are not human.
MOST humans have no idea that supernaturals are real, let alone their neighbours etc.
Please register character accounts using a first and last name. -- Check Guidelines for specifics.
Shortcuts to Basics
VERITAS - Site owner
REAPER -- on leave.
Fulcrum -- Crazy
Link to full census
Males = 40 -- Females = 47
Carpathians = 3
Chimeras = 2
Elementals = 0
Humans = 10
Hybrids = 24
Lupans = 23
Nymphs = 0
Other = 3
Selkie = 0
Shapeshifters (aka Weres) = 4
Trolls = 0
Vampires = 3
Wiccans = 15
Over 16s = 51
This c-box is rated PG-13 and shared with Pollo Loco
IGNORE comments you don't like!
Skin (c) Rokkan
Side-bar (c) Roswenth
Site idea and role play information (c) Veritas
Original Characters / plots (c) Members & Staff
|We are open to all levels of role player. |
Staff & members are happy to help should you have any questions, please post via this --> link <-- .
We're a no pressure site, RP-ing should be fun not a chore, as such we occasionally have quiet periods due to 'real life' needing to take precedence but you can be sure people will play when they can.
Sign Me Up -- View New Posts -- Today's active topics
Cookies and cookie usage
Using cookies is optional, but strongly recommended. Cookies are used to track topics, showing you which topics have new replies since your last visit and to automatically log you in when you return.
This board will also allow you to remove the long session id's found in the URL's. You can do this by entering your control panel (click the link at the top of the board) and entering the 'Board Settings' section. It is recommended that you enable this feature because you may experience problems if your internet connection shares a proxy and you share a link with another user. If in doubt, choose to hide the session id.Clearing Cookies
You can clear the cookies at any time by clicking on the link found at the bottom of the main board page (the first page you see when returning to the board). If this does not work for you, you may need to remove the cookies manually.Removing Cookies in Internet Explorer for Windows
Removing Cookies in Internet Explorer for Macintosh
- Close all open Internet Explorer Windows
- Click on the 'start' button
- Move up to 'Find' and click on 'Files and Folders'
- When the new window appears, type in the domain name of the board you are using into the 'containing text' field. (If the boards address was 'http://www.invisionboard.com/forums/index.php' you would enter 'invisionboard.com' without the quotes)
- In the 'look in' box, type in C:\Windows\Cookies and press 'Find Now'
- After it has finished searching, highlight all files (click on a file then press CTRL+A) and delete them.
- With Internet Explorer active, choose 'Edit' and then 'Preferences' from the Macintosh menu bar at the top of the screen
- When the preferences panel opens, choose 'Cookies' found in the 'Receiving Files' section.
- When the cookie pane loads, look for the domain name of the board (If the boards address was 'http://www.invisionboard.com/forums/index.php' look for 'invisionboard.com' or 'www.invisionboard.com'
- For each cookie, click on the entry and press the delete button.
Your cookies should now be removed. In some cases you may need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Skin: PreterLimbo created by Rokkan of CAUTION 2.0
This site is best viewed in Firefox or Opera