nidentified White Female
* Located December 27, 1994 in Tallulah, Madison Parish, Louisiana.
* Cause of Death: The victim may have been bludgeoned.
* Estimated Date of Death: Two-Six months prior
* State of Remains: Skeletal
* Estimated age: 19 - 23 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5'4"-5'6"; 130 lbs.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: May have been of mixed ancestry. Long brownish/auburn hair; unknown eyes.
* Marks, Scars: She had fractures in her foot and lumbar region, which occurred during life.
* Clothing: Dallas Cowboys shirt with "Team NFL" logo on shirt pocket, size not stated; black or blue bra, size 38; pair of black or blue thick-weaved socks.
* Jewelry: Three silver stud earrings.
* Dentals: She had dental fillings. Amalgam fillings noted on occlusal surfaces of teeth #2,14,18,19,30 and 31. Amalgam fillings noted on the buccal surfaces of teeth #18,30 and 31.
* DNA: Available in FBI NMPDD
close up image of victims' teeth
An Arkansas couple convicted of kidnapping and raping a Northeast Louisiana University student, are suspects in her death. Joseph McKinney, of North Little Rock, Arkansas is serving a life sentence plus 50 years, and his companion, Sylvia Grover, is serving a 45-year sentence for the September 17, 1994 abduction of an 18-year-old woman from the Super Kmart Center in West Monroe. The girl was taken to Caldwell Parish, where she was raped and her throat was slashed several times. She survived.
Several months before the West Monroe kidnapping, workers picking up trash near the intersection of Interstate 20 and Louisiana 602, about two miles east of Tallulah, found this victim's bones near a culvert.
After McKinney and Grover were arrested in the West Monroe kidnapping, Madison Parish officials questioned them about the dead woman. After the questioning, there is no question they are somehow linked to the dead woman.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
THE LSU FACES LABORATORY
Madison Parish Sheriff's Department
Agency Case Number:
NCMEC #: NCMC400075.http://doenetwork.org/cases/163ufla.html