|· Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|Welcome to Pinoy Ako. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Posted: Oct 11 2005, 06:57 AM
Member No.: 1
Joined: 26-September 05
To ensure a pleasant and rewarding sharing experience for all the members of Pinoy Ako Forum, the following rules will be STRICTLY implemented.
1. You must only create one account for your use. If you have trouble with your current account, the administration will be happy to offer assistance. Simply send an email desribing your situation to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please DO NOT post any material which is knowingly false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, discriminatory(by race/ sex/ religion/ sexual), or which otherwise violates any law. Posts containing such material will be deleted without notice, and the posters be given corresponding warnings which can affect his/her posting privileges.
3. Please avoid stalking a particular member from post to post, hijacking other members thread, or bumping up threads deliberately to your own advantage.
4. Members are not allowed to post things as per request of non-members whether they are banned or have chosen to quit the site.
5. While the forum administrators welcome constructive comments regarding forum management, please refrain from blatant belittling, slandering, libelous comments or repetitive questioning on fully-explained and resolved issues concerning the forum and the staff.
6. Please limit promotional or referral links to your forum signature and to the appropriate folders in the forum. Members may post a URL in the message body, but the member cannot be in any way affiliated with the destination site to do this. Posts which refer to a promotional/referral link in your signature or other forum threads which are promotional in nature are also prohibited. Lastly, spamming through PM will NOT be tolerated.
7. Your signature must conform to the following rules:
You can put a plain text or graphic link not bigger than 468 pixels x 60 pixels, including promotion or referral links, in your signature. The limit for a signature is
7.1. 5 lines of text on a 1024 wide screen with NO graphic, OR
7.2. 1 line of text on a 1024 wide screen with a maximum sized graphic of 468 pixels (horizontal) x 60 pixels (vertical) in size, OR
7.3 Multiple graphics occupying a space (including the spacing and words between them) LESS than 468 pixels (horizontal) x 60 pixels (vertical) in size, with an aggregate file size of LESS than 30k.
7.4. Text comprised of 25 characters or less are allowed to have an increased font size (maximum size 7). All the other characters need to be of regular size (ie no size tags).
7.5. Small emoticons (less than 20 pixels x 20 pixels and 2k in size) will only be counted as a single word and not as a graphic.
7.6. The total length of your signature should be less than 500 visible characters.
Any signature that does not conform to the rules will be removed without warning.
8. The file size of the avatar could not be larger than 30k. Any avatar larger than this size will be removed without warning.
9. Please read the Rules and Regulations per fosum subsection if appliacable.
10. Warnings will be issued to those members who violate the rules. Multiple warnings or serious offence will result in suspension or banning of your account. If you have any questions about the decision made by a moderator, please post in the Complaints Section of the forum. Complaints against a moderator can also be posted in the Complaints Section, Moderator Subsection, making sure you name the moderator concerned.
11. While these rules cover most common situations, they cannot encompass every possible scenario. These situations will be dealt with on a case to case basis. The moderating staff as a whole will discuss the situation and together decide about the appropriate action need to be taken.