InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Peregrine Design. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

What Is This Yohoho Puzzle Pirates Thing?
Silverwings
Posted: Apr 2 2007, 04:48 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

It's a Massive Multiplayer Online sort of game, but instead of fighting monsters or wandering the streets, you play puzzles with other people, surrounded by a piratey theme. It's a lot of fun, and the puzzles are quite enjoyable either as small diversions or as something to dig into and really excel. The community is great, and the overall feel of the game is very welcoming.

As always, there are jerks online, but YPP tends to be better than most games I've played so far as that goes. Also, since it's an online game, you need a good internet connection and decent computer to get the most out of the game. It's much kinder on the requirements than something like World of Warcraft, though.

I'm not much of a fan of MMOs, but this one is just fun. wink.gif If you get a minute, you ought to check it out. If nothing else, it's free to play, and it can be a nicely structured alternative to Solitaire or Yahoo games.

Below is a link to their home page. The "Play Now" button will get you up and running, but there are a ton of other good links there. I especially recommend the YPPEDIA link, as it's full of good information about the game. Sometimes it's best to jump in and play, sometimes some scouting is good. From this page, you can do both.

user posted image
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0424 seconds | Archive
The messages here express the views of the author of the message and are not necessarily the views of the administrator of this Board. The administrator will remove any objectionable messages immediately upon being notified concerning objectionable material. We reserve the right to delete any message for any reason at any time.