InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Not Enough BBQ Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

Introduce Yourself!, Every forum needs this thread.
chrono
Posted: Jul 18 2009, 03:39 AM

New

Group: Members
Member No.: 80

hehe, finally signed up after being nagged to sign up half a year (or so) ago
Undisclosed
Posted: Aug 24 2009, 06:35 PM

Member No.: 83

Hiya! Name's Antonio,and but you can referred to me as Undisclosed (especially if you're from any of the other places I post in).I also tend to go by Gin,Silver, and A.L.,especially if you ever saw me post in the shoutbox back on the mainpage,and you're more than welcome to call by any of those.I'm 22,work a cruddy job,am a lazy procrastinate artist and a slacker by trade.I have aspirations to get my ass in school s I can become a graphic designer and maybe a videogame designer,and if those don't work out I can always to become a journalist for something.Been reading BBQ for over a year and just now finally made an account since I knew the anniversary date was coming.I think that's enough about me for now,pleased to meet you all.
Jehudy
Posted: Sep 21 2009, 06:53 PM

New

Member No.: 85

hello, i'm new here and i'm a gamer, and otaku. so yeah.
Yellow
Posted: Sep 22 2009, 12:55 AM

New

Member No.: 87

Hey.
I'm Will, 15. I live in the US.
I like video games. Yep. Mmo's are the best.
I like drawing. I'm kind of a noob to it, though.
That's all I can think of
laugh.gif
FrustratedCelticGuard
Posted: Sep 28 2009, 03:49 AM

Member No.: 88

Hia, I'm new here, and despite my name i won't constantly quote Little Kuriboh tongue.gif i.e. no Surprise Buttsecks from me >_>

Anyway, I've been a gamer going on 17-18 years now I think... I remember playing Link's Awakening when it first came out dry.gif

I must say, I look forward to both comics attached here, there's just something so great about seeing a hardcore Link happy.gif although it was Stumble Upon and the Yoshi vs. Peta comic that brought me here...

That's about it, see ya around...
Captain Char
Posted: Oct 1 2009, 09:05 PM

New

Member No.: 90

name: Yu, Tony, So
Work Experience: Yian Kut-Ku to Ukanlos
armor: Borealis U set
armor skill: Guard+2, Guard Inc, defense +20
weapon of choice: Gunlance
lasts words wanted before death: I...I.......want.......B set
Zephyr8965
Posted: Oct 6 2009, 10:46 AM

That's a good number.

Member No.: 67

No more coffee for him.
HyperInferno
Posted: Nov 15 2009, 12:28 AM

3*Member

Member No.: 35

QUOTE (Captain Char @ Oct 1 2009, 09:05 PM)
name: Yu, Tony, So
Work Experience: Yian Kut-Ku to Ukanlos
armor: Borealis U set
armor skill: Guard+2, Guard Inc, defense +20
weapon of choice: Gunlance
lasts words wanted before death: I...I.......want.......B set

Armor: Rathalos Soul Z
armor skills: Constitution +1, High grade earplug, Reckless Abandon +2, Health -10
Weapons of choice: Master Blaze (Greatsword), Ukanlos gunlance, Great demon halberd raksha (longsword), Juggernaut (hammer), Azure ogre sword (sword and shield), Ultimus Heaven and Earth (dual swords)
tongue.gif if you got a ps3, we should adhoc some time.
krazygnomefreak
Posted: Dec 3 2009, 05:12 PM

New

Member No.: 95

Oh herro all, just found this comic today thanks to good ol' stumbler. Great fun, great fun.

Black sheep wall

That is all
reddracolich
Posted: Dec 5 2009, 04:55 AM

New

Member No.: 96

Hi i am new...My name is michael, and i met the creator of the comic on a train to syracuse NY a few weeks back... errr....i must say, it is very good....yea...
Lonely
Posted: Mar 9 2010, 10:38 AM

New

Member No.: 100

The name's Dave, and I too wonder about the deep things in life. Like if Starcraft two is actually going to come out this year or if the beta is a fake out and they'll release Bejewled 2 in the new WoW patch instead. And will I renew Wow after Easter. And should I buy BC or wait till the new one comes out for the prices to all drop...or will they?

As for the rest of it, I'm a grad student in Ohio and I have a job that I don't really like. I primarily play games on my 360, though my Wii has been getting a lot of attention recently. *hugs Metroid Prime Trilogy*

I've been reading for quite awhile now and have enjoyed it the whole time.
Duladian
Posted: Oct 1 2010, 06:47 AM

New

Member No.: 104

Names Tom. Why did I type name's'?
Current location Mosul, Iraq
Projected location in 2 weeks GA >_> I hate GA
Fantasy location Somewhere on mars. Yes mars, because I have no idea why I thought of that just now.
Thought of the day. I must destroy all annoying insects!

Onto why I'm here. I first started reading your comics back in early 2009. Book marked the site and all then completely forgot about it till this morning.

I enjoy gaming, FPS/RPG/MMO's/ pratically all computer games I was born on a computer. Dont much care for a console but I will play it if my friends insist. I love to go off roading and rock climbing. I Love to read fantasy! Knocked out the first 4 Wheels of time books in the last week.

I really dont know what else to say or talk about so I'll just state this. I like pie
Wormhole
Posted: Jul 23 2011, 07:27 PM

New

Member No.: 106

Hello, my names Matt and I am here. I'm loving the comics. You can learn more about me on my very dumn site, agentanime

Thanx!
« Next Oldest | General Discussion | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1253 seconds | Archive