Photobucket

Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Nightlords. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Image hosting by Photobucket

Possible way of bringing life back, Online Campaign
Kol_Saresk
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 02:57 AM

Battle-Brother

Group: Members
Member No.: 304

So let's see, I have been a fan of Warhammer and the Night Lords in particular for seven years since reading Lord of the Night. Some of you may know me from B&C, the original BL forums and the first incarnation of what would become the Bolt hole as well as my most recent joining of New Badab.

Anyways, the topic of discussion is this. New Badab is having an online campaign. It is currently in the works but our hope is to make this thing as big as possible. A sort of throwback to the Eye of Terror campaign days. Basically, we need players. Preferably Night Lords in my opinion as we seem to be the least represented of the Traitor Legions.

Now, the campaign will eventually have its own sight were the Chaos players can discuss strategies and all that. But like any Traitor, we should seize this opportunity to make ourselves known. We can kill two birds with one stone. We can use this site to plan our own strategies and breathe life back into this forum. And we can also show the gaming community that the Sons of Night Haunter are not dead. We survived Nostramo, we survived Terra and we survived Tsagualsa. We can survive this plague of unuse that has these forums and we can also survive the Gav Thorpe Codex that has been thrust upon us. Now, who's with me?
Night Reaper
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 04:45 AM

Battle-Brother

Member No.: 296

I will stand with you Kol Saresk, for the glory of the sons of Nostramo. To see NLs become more prominent, and this site see more usage would be great, at the very least.

A Badab War campaign sounds very interesting. One quick question is it for a specific country (and is so, which country?) or is it a global campaign? Either way, hope I can participate and that this campaign picks up momentum, as it has been too long since there was a good WH40K based campaign.

Ave Dominus Nox

Night Reaper
Kol_Saresk
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 09:36 AM

Battle-Brother

It's a global campaign essentially. Right now, the Only fluff for it is that it will be in the Perseus Sector, which is an actual real life constellation and 40k Sector that has seen no use. Eetion from New Badab is the leader on designing it. If you follow the link in my sig, you can see what details there. Right now we're basically on a recruiting spree to see just how big we can get it because like you said, it's been a while since there was a decent 40k campaign that was on a large scale.
Vlad Vrykal
Posted: May 1 2012, 03:50 PM

Callidus Assassin?!?

Member No.: 307

My 9500pts of Night Lords are in.
Time for my troops to make planetfall.

Do I have to register on New badab to participate ?
Kol_Saresk
Posted: May 1 2012, 11:11 PM

Battle-Brother

Eventually yes. A secondary website is being set up for it. When it is finished(right now only the content, such as maps and fluff, needs to be added. When it's done(should only hopefully be another month at most) I will make sure it gets posted here and that is where everyone will go to register and post results.

New Badab is simply where the idea originated and will be the primary host of the entire campaign.

The link in my sig is the discussion about the campaign itself. Well more like updates on progress.
Noctus Cornix
Posted: May 2 2012, 01:40 AM

Chosen

Group: Admin
Member No.: 178

I'll bite. Currently I need to focus on my finals and last minute assignments to complete first over the course of this this week and next week, but after that I'll be done with uni for the semester.

When that time comes, I will be happy to represent the Night Lord forums for this campaign.
Garadon the Harrowing
Posted: May 18 2012, 01:35 AM

Callidus Assassin?!?

Member No.: 309

Hey Kol. Kraull here.

Hows the campaign coming along? Or has it moved to B&C?

Either way, I'm in. Need to sate my bloodlust.
Kol_Saresk
Posted: May 18 2012, 11:01 PM

Battle-Brother

The B&C one is a separate campaign. Right now, it is still in development but if you follow the link in my sig, you can keep updated on its progress. Right now Azariel is still making pictures of the planets to put up on the campaign only website.
Coot83
Posted: May 25 2012, 03:39 PM

Callidus Assassin?!?

Member No.: 313

This def sounds like a fun activity for the summer. I will probably be involved once I look more into it.

Coot
Kol_Saresk
Posted: May 26 2012, 02:45 AM

Battle-Brother

TerrorBlind
Posted: Jul 9 2012, 06:43 AM

Battle-Brother

Member No.: 321

I can get some of the local players into this, read the whole thread on New Badab, my Night Lords shall set sail immediately.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Image hosting by Photobucket

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1090 seconds | Archive
This web site is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited. All associated marks, names, races, race insignia, characters, vehicles, locations, units, illustrations and images from the Warhammer world are either ®, TM and/or © Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2003, variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world. Used without permission. No challenge to their status intended. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners..

Forum skin by Kaldoth