Naruto: Birth of the Legendary Shinobi

InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Naruto BotLS. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Nbotls Fanfic
Luke
Posted: Jul 17 2011, 09:31 PM

I am your father!

Group: Volunteers
Member No.: 31

I have been writing this whenever i have been bored the past few months. Panda seems to enjoy it, So tell me what ya guys think.(PLEASE REPY WITH THOUGHTS. I have no problem begging}. Ill start with the prologue.(Just a premise) Doesnt have a name either....so throw it around if ya got some ideas
Prologue:
The era of ninja has ended. Once great villages now lay desolate; a mere shadow of their former glory. A handful of ninja remains, but are scattered among the deserted villages, many of which are mere rubble with little evidence they ever existed. This is exactly how the feudal lords wanted it. These villages once provided military strength, but with the discovery of gunpowder and the inevitable invention of firearms, the feudal lords had access to an army just a powerful with a fraction of the risk. The ninja had enough strength to overthrow any government if they wished, but they had been content. The feudal lords however were paranoid that the ninja would indeed attempt to overthrow them and had pushed for the formation of armies with the new technology. Even with guns, infantrymen were just mere men. They could not harness the power of chakra that ninja could. Even after such destruction the remaining ninja remain true to their ideals, some hoping that one-day ninja will rise again. However that is a fools dream. The world has passed them by; used them and threw them to the side. Those who know this have embraced this fate, while the others have fought and still fight to prevent it. But this is just one difference of many that separate the remaining ninja. They come from different places, have fought against each other in wars, and witnessed those who now stand beside them kill their friends in those wars. Seven ninja remain and have found their way to each other. Three of them: Luke, Luber and Drake were the last kages of Cloud, Mist and Sand respectively, which were three of the five great villages. It was no surprise to anyone that they survived the genocide of the ninja. Yoshino was the leader of the feared Akatsuki Organization. His strength was on par with those of the kage. Panda had been a high-ranking member of the once great Hidden Rock Village and used to be the right hand man to Spankie, the last Tshuchikage the Rock Village would have . Both Abe and Kane were members of the once mighty Leaf Village. They were perhaps the least known of the remaining ninja, but both were long time members of Leaf and more or less represented Leaf after the Last Hokage, Hinashou, had died defending the village. None of them ever took the title however.

This post has been edited by Luke on Jul 18 2011, 09:01 AM

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Kanye West-YO PATRICK SWAYZE I KNOW YOU JUST DIED AND ALL AND IMMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH WAS THE BEST
Panda
Posted: Jul 18 2011, 02:47 PM

Mizukage

Member No.: 139

Rawr! It's good. Trust me.

--------------------
user posted image
Signature by Jordanland biggrin.gif
user posted image
Signature by Coffee tongue.gif
Spankie
Posted: Jul 18 2011, 04:09 PM

Forum Jounin

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 110

I will read more but I am pissed you killed me off.

EPIC FLASHBACK TO THE ROCK VILLAGE!!!!

--------------------
Spankie did it XD
user posted image

Shika did it o.o
user posted image
Luber
Posted: Jul 18 2011, 05:01 PM

Forum Chuunin

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 20

I fear for what could happen to me, mostly because of the rumors I heard about manly romance...

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
Hinashou
Posted: Jul 19 2011, 05:45 PM

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 17

QUOTE (Spankie @ Jul 18 2011, 06:09 PM)
I will read more but I am pissed you killed me off.

EPIC FLASHBACK TO THE ROCK VILLAGE!!!!

I agree. We were done dirty!

--------------------
user posted image
It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
Luke
Posted: Jul 19 2011, 06:49 PM

I am your father!

(Please note the landscape that i used follows the old 1000x1000 Nbotls maps)
Part 1

Sweat poured down their faces as the ninja raced across the field. All seven of them had been camping out in what remained of the Hidden Grass village, one of the lesser-hidden villages. Abe had been on guard when he noticed the sound of horses in the distance, confirmed by the use of his Byakagun, a visual jutsu that allowed the user to see through objects and great distances. He rushed to awaken the other ninja, who leaped from their sleep, and began packing their things. Years of being pursued by the Feudal Lords men, they knew to travel light. Within a minute they were ready and began a mad dash east for the forests that surrounded miles upon miles of Leaf Village.
"I thought you said they were at least two days behind us" Snapped Drake.
"They should be. They followed me to the Rain Village. I saw them there, and it took me just over a day meet you guys back at Grass. There is no way they should have made it here this fast.Ē Replied Yoshino.
"They are on horses. About 50 of them. Much more then your typical scouts. But we can still make it to the forest without them catching up completely, and even so their accuracy with guns on horseback is just horrible. Once we hit the forest we will be fine, they cannot follow us there" Abe Added.
"With guns their are power in numbers. Thatís how they destroyed the villages. With 50 guns pointed in the same general direction, something is bound to get hit" Drake Replied to Abe.
It was true what Drake said. Overwhelming numbers destroyed the Ninja. Villages of a few hundred could put up a good fight, but not defeat the armies of the feudal lords which ranged from thousands to tens of thousands. The lesser villages were the first to go. Luber had been the leader of the Snow Village before its fall. He then joined Mist, where after the fall of its Kage, took the role. Yoshino also had been in a similar situation. For many years he called the Rain Village his home and its leader. It was one of the first villages to fall. After that he established the Akatsuki, an outspoken resistance group to the feudal lords. However, that attracted the feudal lords attention, not just in the Rain country where his village once resided, but also of several lords, one of whom was of the Fire Country, who had
the largest army. The Akatsuki, though comprised of several high caliber ninja, stood no chance. Yoshino, though, managed again to escape with his life.
The Larger villages, took longer and were much more difficult to defeat. Not just due to higher numbers, but because these villages tended to have overwhelming natural barriers. Miles of forest, where ninjas were able to ambush the oncoming attackers, surrounded the Hidden Leaf village. The overwhelming army of the Fire Lord however was able to push through and break through the gates of the Hidden Leaf. The Hidden Sand village had a rock formation that circled the entire village, except for a small section, which was used as an entrance and exit. The Mist village had a simple gate surrounding, but its true defense was an unrelenting mist that encased it and the surrounding area, making it very difficult to locate. The Hidden rock village was surrounded by mountains and was only accessible by a long narrow path. The Hidden Cloud village was locate on the top of steep mountains and only accessible through a maze like cave. Wave after wave of soldiers attacked these villages, and while the ninja did make a few successful defenses, their numbers dwindled to the point where even the most defensible positions could no longer be held and they were forced to flee.
The Forest was no more then a mile away, however, the infantry had closed within 200 feet of the fleeing ninja. They began firing their guns, and the bullets barely reached the ninja, not that they were even close to hitting them. The famed long grass that surrounded the Grass village had begun to thin out, giving the ninja a temporary speed advantage for a few hundred feet. They had lengthened the gap between them to 250 or even 300 feet, but this gap began to close fast now that the horses were on terrain that resembled plains. The Ninja noticed this and began to realize that they had no chance to reach the forest which at this point was around a half mile away.
"I'll take this one" said Drake as he branched off to the left and began to circle around.
The rest of them stopped and stood behind Abe who had his Byakugan activated and began to take a fighting stance. Their pursuers stopped about 50 feet away and made a double-filed line, with the front line pointing their guns at the six ninja in front of them. Right as they began to shoot, Abe proceeded to rotate wildly, pumping out charkra from his body, forming a blue semi sphere. The bullets were deflected away upon contact with this sphere. The second line of men had heard of this technique and knew to wait for it to stop before firing their bullets. They never got the chance however, as while they were lining their shots, a huge gust of wind blew from their side, blowing them over. They recovered from this quickly and began to get up, but suddenly they all began coughing. Blood flew from their mouth and dipped down from their eyes and ears. Drake stood about 100 feet away from the dying men; with his Byakugan eyes activated and began to walk to the ninja. Abe had already stopped his defense.
The Byakugan was a jutsu passed down through blood only. Drake and Abe were very distant relatives. The joining of several clans formed ninja villages. The Hyuuga Clan was a well-known village within the Leaf village. However a small faction of the Hyuuga Clan did not want to join the Leaf village and became missing ninja. The Hyuuga Clan was an example of pretty much every clan. Of these types of missing ninja, a few occasionally joined up with a village, allowing essentially allowing different members of a clan are part of different villages. Drake was an example of this, once being the Leader of the Missing Ninja, when the sand village needed a kage, Drake took up the responsibility.
The ninja stared bodies that laid before them.Ē Iíll clean this up" said Panda. He performed a few hand seals and slammed both arms against the ground. A crack began to form in-between then bodies. It widened and the bodies began to fall into the cavern. After the last body fell, Panda twisted his arms and the crack quickly shut.
"They will notice they are missing" mentioned Luke. "We should hurry into the forest and head south, then east. That way we will be covered by forest, and avoid going in-between the leaf and sound village."
"But wouldnít that take us closer to leaf? I hear the Fire Lord is using it as a base of operations for his army" replied Kane
"Yes, but at least this way we only have to worry about the Fire Lord's Army. If we just head east, we might also run into the Rice Field Lord's army. And if we head north then east, we lose cover of the forest. Whatever we do, we have to hurry. With a scouting force that large, I don't want to think how large the army behind them might be"
The ninja made their way to the forest.
All villages were pillaged after they were lost by the ninja. The Fire Lord saw the Leaf village as a an excellent position to raise an army. It was located in the middle of the continent, and in the middle of the massive forest. However since the Fire Lord had occupied the village, he began to tear down the forests immediately surrounding the village to build up greater barricades. He then began to build roads connecting Fire City to the Leaf Village. Inside the village he destroyed the face of the Hokage Mountain, which honored previous Kage. The leaf village was hidden no more.
"What do you mean gone?" Said the Fire Lord.
"Well, sir, that's just it. They had spotted and followed one of the ninja, Yoshino, to the ruins of the Rain Village. Soon after arriving they had noticed him fleeing east. The trackers were able to confirm that that the ninja were in the remains of the Grass village, but managed to escape. Our horsemen followed them, and then about a half mile away from the forest just disappeared. They did discover blood where the tracks were, but no bodies." replied the messenger in front of him.
"They probably hid the bodies. But more importantly, we now know they are headed east." Contact the Water Lord and Thunder Lord and inform them that the ninja are on their way. If at all possible, tell them to secured the forest borders. They will not escape this time" said the Fire Lord as he began to rise from his desk.
"Yes sir" said the messenger and proceeded to walk out of the massive building.
The Fire Lord looked out of the window. He knew a war with the ninja was going to be long, but he had never expected a band of a few ninja to hold out for this long. He figured once the villages fell, the ninjas would begin to fall like dominos. Granted there had been many more ninja to escape the initial genocide, perhaps even enough to populate a smaller village. As time passed, ninja who remained alone were simply picked off, and those who lived in large groups were easy enough to find an overpower. This group however, was in-between; small enough to travel without raising eyebrows, but strong enough as a group to survive after an encounter with one of the many armies now hunting them. The Fire Lord sighed as continued to stare out the window. He hoped that the ninja would not hold out much longer.
The ninja were now walking through the forest. They had been walking all day, with Kane and Abe leading them. Growing up, and carrying out missions here, they had known this forest like the back of their hand. It also helped that Abe was able to see further with his Byakugan. Drake too, for that matter. He was unable to see as far as Abe, but his massive charkra reserves allowed him to keep it active near all the time. He had not deactivated his Byakugan since the fight with the horsemen. The had paced along the trees for about an hour, but being content that no army could move as fast as them in a forest, they allowed themselves to walk the remainder of they day, conserving energy and chakra.
"We should set up camp for the night" said Luber. The rest of the ninja nodded in agreement.
"Abe, come with me to hunt for food.Ē said Kane "You find them, and I will catch them"
Abe nodded and followed Kane.
Since being from the same village, Abe and Kane had the closest relationship between any of the ninja. Out of all the ninja in the group Kane was the most optimistic that ninja would recover from what had happened. He believed that a large enough group of ninja could one day take on the forces of the Feudal Lords. When leaf fell, he managed to escape along with Abe. After weeks of roaming around, they managed for find a group of about 50 to 75 ninja and joined them. This group however, was poorly organized and lacked a stable core in the form of a ninja capable of leading them. It was very similar to right before the leaf village fell, when there was no Hokage. But in this group, he saw a core of several ninja who together would be more then capable of leading them. They just needed numbers. Abe however, was more or less indifferent. The thought of ninja being restored to their former glory was possible in his mind, just very unlikely. He at times questioned if it was worth fighting this battle they were obviously losing. However, he had no life besides that of a ninja, and thought he would not be able to live in the world without being found out some way or another. He heard of ninja doing just that, becoming normal people, but when people pop up out of the blue and are able to do something that takes a fair degree of skill with little effort, suspicions are raised.
Hunting went fairly easy. Abe could find the animals, while Kane, who was the quickest of the group could easily catch them. They had caught a few rabbit in the forest. They wanted to avoider larger game as to not leave animal carcass' laying around. After the first few, Abe didnít even bother to use his Byakugan to search for the animals, and let Kane do all the work. He just walked along the forest and let Kane do the work they probably were a good mile north of the group by the time they caught their last rabbit. Not a minute after they had began to walk back, a loud blast was heard. The sound was unmistakable. Abe Quickly activated his byakugan and saw that men with rifles were enclosing them in a horseshoe. The were less then 100 yards away. Abe quickly motioned to Kane to follow and made his way up the trees. Kane followed. At this point, all they could do is remain hidden among the top of the trees. Abe could see the men now forming a complete circle and were closing in on them.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Kanye West-YO PATRICK SWAYZE I KNOW YOU JUST DIED AND ALL AND IMMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH WAS THE BEST
Luke
Posted: Oct 17 2011, 07:22 PM

I am your father!

Been a while since i worked on this, but without my laptop i was able to handwrite alot and im up to writing current, so i will release up to 3 until i finish typing up 4, 5 and finish writing 6. Without any more updates, Here is chapter 2!
Abe and Kane dared not to move. The men circling them were no more then 20 feet away and closing it, but for some reason, stopped. Abe activated his byakugan to and was able to identify the commander of the group around them. Behind him were a small group of men with a young man behind them who was not a soldier.
"Where are they now?" Asked the commander.
The Young man made a hand seal and then after a second or so, pointed directly at Abe and Kane in the trees above.
"Move" Abe ordered Kane, but it was too late. Bullets were already upon them, and a few of them managed to clip Kane in both the thigh and arm.
Abe quickly scooped Kane up and began to head up even further into the trees, as far as he was willing to go without the branches threatening to break under their combined weight. Unfortunately, this wasn't that far, as the bullets continued to fly by them. Abe used his byakugan to scan see which direction had the thinnest line of soldiers, and unfortunately it was to the north, away from the group. There wasn't much of a choice however and he made a mad dash to the north.
The sounds of gunshots were indeed unmistakable. Even Yoshino and Luke who had drifted asleep were awakened by them. There was only one at first but then about thirty seconds a barrage of gunshots could be heard.
"Can you see it?" Luber asked Drake rather calmly considering the situation.
"No." Responded drake. "I can only see 100 meters or so. Abe has far better range. He was properly trained."
"Should we go?" asked Panda.Ē Abe and Kane went that way to hunt."
"No." said responded drake rather quickly. " We don't know how many there are, or even for that matter how they found us. It would be reckless to simply rush in. They are not dead yet, at least Abe isn't. If he was we would of felt it."
Panda knew he was right. All of them, for the exception of Kane, were hosts of tailed beasts. When Yoshino was in Akatsuki he intended to use the power of the tailed beasts to overpower the soldiers, trying to collect them and seal them within the members of his organization. Unfortunately, the process of tracking down current hosts was rather difficult, and even then, the ones he did manage to track down refused to join his organization, which lead to him stealing the beasts. By the time Akatsuki fell, he managed to collect five of the nine beasts, and only managed to seal the three tailed turtle within himself. After Akatsuki fell, he scattered the sealed beasts in hideouts he had created. He had retrieved them one by one and sealed them within his new comrades. Luber, however, was the only one with a tailed beast before the war, the six tailed slug, and had full control over it. He had been teaching the others how to control the tailed beasts, but Abe had the One tailed Shukakku sealed within him no more then a month ago, so he made little progress in this.
"They know what direction we are headed,Ē said Luke. "We will wait at the eastern edge of the forest for them for as long as we can. But first we should get going I want to put some distance in between us and that group of men"
And with that, they were off, Gunshots still heard in the distance.
Abe now stopped, he was a few hundred yards away from the group of soldiers, but his body wouldnít move any further. Even though he went through the thinnest part of the line, he had still been hit several times.
"I can walk now" Said Kane "I healed myself enough for the bleeding to more or less stop"
"Great, your turn to carry me" jokingly replied Abe.Ē Look. There should be a Hyuuga hideout a few miles from here. If we can get there, we should be able to patch ourselves up and hide there a few days."
"Why didnít you or Drake mention this before?" asked Kane.
"Drake doesnít know about it, or if he did he hasnít brought it up. And if he did, I didnít want to bring it up around him. Itís a crime against the clan to bring other people inside. To me, the clan has been lost to the war, so I donít see a problem with bringing people inside. Drake however is more honor bound then me I guess." replied Abe. With that said, Abe opened a scroll and opened it along the tree.
"Whatís that?" asked Kane
"Its a scroll that will constantly release small amounts of charkra. We donít have much time though, the men will catch up in a few minutes, and if they donít find us, the tracker nin they have will. This will throw the tracker nin off our path for a bit." Abe activated his byakugan and scanned the area for any body of water. "Okay, thereís a stream that leads to a lake about a half a mile north west. Head that way" Said Abe as he wrapped the scroll. Kane nodded, picked up Abe and headed north.
The gunshots had stopped. The group of ninja heading east were relieved by that and sensing that Abe had not died.
"How long will we wait?" asked Panda
"Depends" replied drake "We just lost our guide through the forest. Going to be a pain in the ass to get through it now"
"It would be funny if they managed to make it to the other side before us" replied Luke, trying to lighten the mood.
"Iím more interested how they found us,Ē said Yoshino
"Could they have learned the forest?" replied panda
"I doubt it" Said Yoshino "And Even if they did they couldnít of outpaced us. We had 2 ninja who knew the forest leading the way"
"Could they have just been found by a patrol?" asked Luke
"Could be, but I think there was too many shots fired for just a patrol" Said Yoshino
"Then a camp?" replied panda
"Why out in the middle of the forest?" asked Drake
"True so then.... another reason to be out here?Ē Asked panda
"Some type of resource they use to make their guns maybe?Ē Replied Luke
"You guys should pay attention, we are in the middle the thickest forest ever known and there are soldiers aroundĒ said Luber. And with that it was back to silence among the group as they traveled east.
"...The hideout is that cave?" asked Kane. He was less then enthused.
After getting back to moving Abe and Kane dumped the scroll in the stream and watched it float down. By that time Abe's Bleeding had stopped. Rapid healing was one of the perks of being the host of a tailed beast. If the host died, so would the beast itself, so the beast would help accelerate t he natural healing process. Since then, they had both been using no charkra whatsoever. It was better for them that way however, because about 10 minutes after they dumped the scroll, the sun had completely set, and in the forest, little light from the moon passed.
"Its inside the cave" replied Abe " You figure, what better hideout for a group of ninja who can see through objects then one underground. Other people might explore this cave, but they will not take the correct paths, also, there is another trick on the way down"
"Trick?" asked Kane, rather curious.
"You will see, lets go"
About 5 minutes walking along the walls of the pitch black cave, Abe was convinced lighting a torch would be okay and that the light would not reach the outside. It took them another 30 minutes of Abe directing Kane before Abe told Kane to stop.
"Thereís nothing here" Replied Kane
"Do I have to keep repeating myself,Ē joked Abe "itís hidden. Even if someone found the door, only a hyuuga can open it. Basically, behind this wall is a windmill of sorts. You have to push charkra through this porous rock, and into the windmill, which will cause the door to open. Bring me closer to the wall"
Abe placed his palm on the wall and released a burst of charkra. The stone where Abe pushed the charkra through began to fall revealing a Windmill connected a pulley like device.
"Put me down and pull the rock back up. I donít think the tracker is anywhere near here, but just in case, I donít want to leave the door open"
Kane placed Abe down, but began to check his wounds
"That shukaku sure is something, the wounds are already starting to heal. But, you know were going to have to re-open them up to get out the bullets" Said Kane as he reached into his pack
"Sounds like a blast" Said Abe sarcastically "What are you doing"
"Iím marking where you were shot. At this rate, by tomorrow it will be fully healed. I wont know where to cut,Ē replied Kane as he began marking the wounds."
"Donít forget about yourself" said Abe
"I already got the bullets out. That is the first thing you want to do normally,Ē said Kane.
The five ninja were exhausted. They had been traveling nearly a full day now, with their only rest being their attempt to set up camp before losing Abe and Kane.
"How big to you want it?" asked Panda
"Enough room for a fire and for use to sleep. Make it so it looks like a simple rock formation. Add a vent and make sure no light can be seen from it" Said Luber
"That all?" said panda somewhat sarcastically, but it just earned him a glare from Luber and Drake.Ē Okay okay, Iím on it"
Panda made some hand signs and a rock formation arose before them.
"I made it a little bigger then we needed" said Panda, a little weakly.
"You did fine" said Luke "Yosh, ya mind cutting off a branch then cutting that into a few logs?"
"No problem" said Yoshino. He Took out a scythe attached to a chain and spun it madly before releasing the slack, sending the scythe towards a branch. Before the branch hit the ground it was cut up into several logs. "Everybody grab a few"
They each grabbed a few logs from the ground and proceeded into the formation. When they all entered, Panda repeated the same hand signs, which sealed the entrance.
Kane Pulled the rock back up with ease thanks to the system of pulleys and Picked up Abe and walked past the windmill to reveal a large central room with the hyuuga crest on the wall opposite them. It was normally a sight to behold, however in this case it was overshadowed by the four ninja staring at them, prepared to fight.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Zack
Posted: Oct 18 2011, 08:49 AM

Forum Jounin

Member No.: 8

Thumbs up. Interesting concept. Looking forward to reading more.

--------------------
VCredit to HeiV
user posted image
Dmrcowboys
Posted: Oct 21 2011, 03:08 PM

I will... never be a memory!

Member No.: 39

*waits for more* you should put the next out quicker then you did this one haha

--------------------
Sigs by Coffee:
user posted imageuser posted image
Panda
Posted: Oct 21 2011, 05:58 PM

Mizukage

Chapter 3 is a good one! Yoshi goes crazy. That's all I'm gonna say.

4 is all talk though.

5 better have some action there Lukie! You can show off my awesomeness there. Just sayin.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Yoshino
Posted: Oct 22 2011, 12:42 AM

Tsuchikage

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 6

Spoiler, Luber's a traitor.

--------------------
Luber
Posted: Oct 22 2011, 10:18 AM

Forum Chuunin

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 20

Spoiler, Yoshi engages in homosexual activities.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
Panda
Posted: Oct 22 2011, 10:57 AM

Mizukage

That happened earlier Luber, jeeze. And we all know Luber is going to go slug on everyone and slime everywhere.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3897 seconds | Archive