zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Madousho. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Rules
SarahMana
Posted: Apr 25 2012, 01:27 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

In order for this board to work efficiently and fairly I ask that everyone read the rules before joining, as they have a tremendous affect on how this website will be run.

DO NOT SHARE ANY CONTENT POSTED ON THIS BOARD!!! Period.

You MUST have purchased the original Digital Madousho from Mana's site before being allowed to read any content on here.

-- If you are found sharing content from here I will immediately revoke this entire website and all translations -- your decisions literally affect everyone in this case.

The reason being is that the original Digital Madoushos have a strict copyright stating that if any user is to share content across the internet you AND the country you live in will be banned completely from Mon+amour.
I do not have any official permission to distribute the Madoushos myself, but as an effort to help serve the foreign Moi dix Mois fan community I have opened this tightly restricted website for the enjoyment of people who have purchased the Madousho and would like to be able to understand its content. Take it as an unofficial extension to the real Madoushos if you will.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0239 seconds · Archive