InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Last Friday Night. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

welcome

welcome to last friday night, my fanfiction archive board. here you will be able to find every story i have rewritten from numerous shows and soap operas.

headwriter

links

otm

Photobucket

chat

affiliates

Affiliate with Us!

Credits

Skin: mimmy of RCR
Sidebar: Dana

reply topic poll 

Far Away, Callica
lost in wonderland
Posted: Aug 17 2011, 04:58 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Erica wiped the tears from her eyes. She had no right to stand here crying after what she had done. But seeing Callie laying in the bed looking like this changed all of that.

She had gotten the call from Mark. Apparently, their new head of cardio wouldn’t comply with what he was asking of her. So Erica came back.

The surgery had gone smoothly. Erica pushed all of her feelings for Callie to the side and did her job. She saved Callie’s life. And now she was standing at the foot of her hospital bed.

Erica let out a shaky breath as she sat in the chair next to Callie’s bed. She hesitated for a moment before taking Callie’s hand in hers. She ran her thumb over the back of her hand as she gathered her thoughts.

“I never thought I’d see you again, especially not like this. But I’m so sorry for what has happened to you. This never should have happened to you,” Erica started, her voice cracking with emotion as her free hand ran over the bump where Callie’s baby resided.

“She’s fine. Addison was able to stop the contractions so she will be able to grow big and strong. She’ll be fine.

I should probably go. I have no right to be here. I just... I miss you. I know I shouldn’t, but I do, and I had to make sure that you were okay,” Erica said, squeezing Callie’s hand as she stood up. She leaned over and placed a lingering kiss on Callie’s forehead.

Another tear inched its way down her cheek as she stood in the doorway and looked back towards Callie.

“I’m sorry.”

She almost didn’t catch the three words that came from Callie.

“I forgive you.”

Erica rushed back to Callie’s side, taking her hand once again.

“Cal?” she asked cautiously as she brushed her hand across Callie’s cheek.

“I forgive you, Erica,” Callie said as she leaned slightly into Erica’s touch, her brown eyes meeting Callie’s blue ones.

FIN
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

options  reply topic poll 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0740 seconds | Archive

008 skin © mimmy of RCR & RPGU