Keep the Magic Secret is an active BBC Merlin rp created October 22nd 2008. We follow the stories of the young Merlin and Arthur.

King Uther's mad; Morgana's missing and Merlin's keeping a deadly secret that threatens to rip a hole in the foundations of life at Camelot itself. But with druids rising against them; the Old Religion firmly back in full power and Kilgarrah roaming the skies above, how long will secrets last and will the world Albion has come to know crumble under the drumming of war?

Join as a Canon or an Original and join in a world of magic, danger, romance and so much more. With so many twists and turns, you'll find a story for everyone.

AU since series one. Check out our full plot for more information.

Enjoy and just don't forget to: KEEP THE MAGIC SECRET.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

ADD REPLY
TOPIC

Wanting A Better Look (closed; open to morgana)
Morgause le Fey
Posted: Feb 27 2012, 04:23 AM

Priestess of the Old Religion
Group Icon

Group: Old Religion
Member No.: 402

{OOC: Please note Morgause has left the pub, so Morgana can reply to this post, with her reactions to the telepathic message.}

After scrying for her Sister, Morgause wanted a better look; and more information about Camelot's Castle. She would need this intel if she was going to ever get close enough to her Sister to see her face to face.

Using a potion that magically disguised her, Morgause walked into the pub. "Ugh, this place is horrid" she thought, but she forced herself to deal with it.

She sat down at a dirty, filthy table, and waited for someone to come over to her. When someone did, Morgause ordered a bit of food & drink, to make it look good.

What she was really after was either over hearing something usefull or someone whom she could pay off, or magically control, to gain the information she sought.

While in the Pub, Morgause closed her eyes, being in Camelot, so close to her Sister, she knew her Telepathy power would be stronger.

"Morgana, my dear, you need not fear me, for we are blood. I want only what is best for you." Morgaouse broke the connection, again, not wanting to scare her Sister, by using too much magic on her.

Morgause had no idea if her Sister knew she was magical or not, so she decided it was best not to "overload" her.

Her food and drink were brought to the table. Morgause nodded at the person who brought over the food, and then began to eat.

"ugh, I've certainly eatten better" she thought. But to not raise suspicion, she continued to eat. "At least the drink isn't half bad" she thought.

"I hope I've gotten Morgana's attention, or at least her couriosity" Morgause thought. "I won't stop until I have my Sister at my side. Together we'll be unstopable. Once I've taught her to use her powers, that is."

Morgause ate her food, and then stood up. She pulled some coins out of a pouch tied to her robe and threw them on the table. Then she turned and walked out of the Pub.

"I'm not leaving here without talking to her face to face." She thought. She climbed up onto her horse, and rode off, heading towards the only pub in town that also had rooms for rent.

edited by admin to remove post template and merge posts.

This post has been edited by Morgause le Fey on Mar 8 2012, 01:58 AM

--------------------
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

OPTIONS
ADD REPLY
TOPIC

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0835 seconds | Archive