InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to KristinKreukWeb.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (14) « First ... 12 13 [14]  ( Go to first unread post )

Partition, In Limited Theaters/DVD Releases June 19
tarrow21
Posted: Jun 29 2007, 01:51 AM

Beginner

Group: Members
Member No.: 522

aah well i wasnt sure if i wsa gonna buy it anywyas
maybe i should watch it online first
rottentomatoes didnt give it very high ratings..
but then again, they overlooked kristin

--------------------
user posted image
Ephrils
Posted: Jun 29 2007, 03:51 PM

Kreuk Crusader

Member No.: 34

Just go through Amazon.ca

--------------------
"If you hurt her I'll beat you to death with a shovel. A vague disclaimer is nobody's friend. Have fun!"
---Willow; Buffy the Vampire Slayer

My Kristin Video on YouTube
Kristin Kreuk, the Sexiest Actress Ever <3

Alexz Johnson <- Underappreciated Music
SultanOfSix
Posted: Jun 30 2007, 05:35 PM

Dedicated

Member No.: 238

[edited out]
Webmistress
Posted: Jul 1 2007, 07:30 AM

Professional

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

The commentary answered a lot of my questions which I too wondered after watching the movie, maybe it'll do the same for you!

--------------------
Ephrils
Posted: Jul 2 2007, 12:40 PM

Kreuk Crusader

Member No.: 34

I've watched the movie, but haven't watched the commentary either(I skimmed past Webmistress' post on it tongue.gif), so whenever I watch the commentary I intend to give some sort of review... though I think the best thoughts are out here already smile.gif

--------------------
"If you hurt her I'll beat you to death with a shovel. A vague disclaimer is nobody's friend. Have fun!"
---Willow; Buffy the Vampire Slayer

My Kristin Video on YouTube
Kristin Kreuk, the Sexiest Actress Ever <3

Alexz Johnson <- Underappreciated Music
Ufoman
Posted: Oct 5 2007, 01:54 PM

Member No.: 600

You know, when Iwas watching Partition, my sister noticed me crying Two times. javascript:emoticon(':blush:')The last time I was crying, was when i was watching Stuart Little about 10 years ago!
kkforlife
Posted: Oct 13 2007, 11:18 AM

Advanced

Member No.: 318

QUOTE (Ufoman @ Oct 5 2007, 01:54 PM)
You know, when Iwas watching Partition, my sister noticed me crying Two times. javascript:emoticon(':blush:')The last time I was crying, was when i was watching Stuart Little about 10 years ago!

I know what you mean, I'm not much for crying either. At the end I almost recreated the Falls, lol. smile.gif It was so beautiful, the acting was amazing, it was like emotion overload. I need a tissue.
sugar_lips
Posted: Dec 5 2007, 08:19 PM

Beginner

Member No.: 313

OMG I finally saw the film. Kristin did sooo great! I was a bit skeptical at first about her performance, wondering if she'd be able to pull it off, but she did that and even more - she was fantastic! I understand there is a lot of controversy about getting Kristin, of her ethnicity, to play a Pakistani girl, but when watching her in this film you completely forget the ethnicity that she is - she had everything down to a tee: the accent, the mannerisms, facial expressions etc. And to tell you the truth, even if they got an actress of Pakistani descent to play Naseem, Kristin would have done just as good a job, if not better.

I think she gave such an honest performance, displaying true raw emotion in noted scenes such as the one where she is told by Margaret that she has found her family, the scene where Gian has been brutally bashed by Naseem's brother and taken away and the scene at the end where Gian dies (which is surely to bring tears to your eyes).

IMO, acting in Partition beats her acting in Smallville ten-fold. Even my sisters with whom I watched the film and don't really know Kristin were asking, "Is she Indian?" I really could go on and on about her performance but I don't want to give any more away for those who have yet to see it. It's a must-see, not only for Kristin but the film as a whole.

It's really no wonder why Kristin has been recognised for this role and hopefully she'll be able to make more movies like this that will blow us away!
SultanOfSix
Posted: Dec 5 2007, 08:42 PM

Dedicated

Member No.: 238

Paladinofodin
Posted: Dec 2 2009, 12:50 AM

Member No.: 1,068

Something I found out recently that I thought everybody might want to know about. If you have an account on Netflix then you can watch Partition instantly, just thought everybody would want to know. Sorry the first one lagged so i didn't know it had been posted.
D.A.S
Posted: Mar 31 2010, 12:57 PM

Beginner

Member No.: 1,674

i had recently gotten this movie on dvd. i watched it online and i realy liked it so i decided to order it at amazon.com. however to my disappointment the dvd i ordered did not have the commentaries and photo galleries that i was expecting it to have im gussing from what ive been reading that there were two dvd versions. oh well least i got the movie and the making of it which was better then watching it on a blurry computer screen.
NDub
Posted: Oct 5 2010, 11:02 PM

Member No.: 2,623

I will not lie, my first attachment to this movie was through Neve Campbell. But Kristin played the much better character in this movie. I kept watching the end, hoping it would change, but no, I was left in tears at the ending. She portrayed the absolute perseverer through the movie. One of my favorite movies seen this year. And a much new respect for KK, as you boarders say, ironically.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (14) « First ... 12 13 [14] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.6144 seconds | Archive