InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to KristinKreukWeb.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

A Message To Kristin, By A Fan., Have a message to Kristin, post in here!
justvlad1994
Posted: Sep 11 2009, 05:38 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,745

I dont know if you will read this but I wanna say 'hi' to you Kristen Kreuk smile.gif
bobby o
Posted: Sep 20 2009, 12:49 PM

Dedicated

Member No.: 1,669

Oh goody can I say"hi' too? Oh! almost forgot. a smiley! biggrin.gif Thanks Nuriko! hi.gif
ESSE
Posted: Sep 25 2009, 06:21 AM

Member No.: 1,803

HI Kristin Kreuk..I am Esse from Nigeria and I have been a fan of the Superman legend since I was a kid..from Christopher Reed to Clark Gable and Tom Welling..it really portrays that superheroes do have a human angle..I started watching Smallville on home DVD and it is also on local TV here in Benin City Nigeria..At first it was a bit different from the Superman films I was used to but the angle of presentation later on brought out some really fine entertainment..I think you make a good actress and I wish you a really happy career..thanks for bringing Superman to the little town..shine on biggrin.gif
Webmistress
Posted: Oct 4 2009, 01:18 PM

Professional

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

This thread is here because people seem to like to join this forum just to post a message for Kristin, so to clean up some posts and keep these message to a limit, for now on if you wanna say something directly to Kristin, post it here.

Keep it clean or it will be deleted!

NOTE: I'M IN NO WAY IMPLYING KRISTIN WILL READ ANY OF THESE MESSAGES, SO DON'T BE MISLED!

--------------------
flame
Posted: Oct 9 2009, 09:50 AM

Member No.: 1,831

hi from bugaria!kristin you are amazing person yes.gif ! you are very smile and happy girl!i hope someday your fans have answear from you happy.gif be yourself and more more smiles smile.gif
Larocs
  Posted: Nov 23 2009, 05:13 PM

Member No.: 1,912

Hi Kristin, Im from Brazil and im here to say hello like everyone... mellow.gif
My real name is like Larocs, but scrambled.
Wonder if you will ever read this topic, if ou are so busy. blush.gif
So, We are here for something, aren't we? Actually, it's one more fan website for you... But I want to write here that all I wanted it is a hug.gif .

Respectfully,

A distant friend of yours, Larocs.
jerbguate
Posted: Dec 9 2009, 12:52 PM

Member No.: 1,949

Hi Kristin I'm from Guatemala i think one of your best movies it is snow white u r the best and I following all your carrier u r an example for all the people see ya
mastema
Posted: Apr 10 2010, 08:16 AM

Member No.: 2,246

My heart melted the first time i laid my eyes on you in smallville, ever sence then i´ve been searching for almost every stuff i could find about you. I realize that Lana Lang are nothing but a caracter in that serie, but you look the same with or without that show. I don´t know how you are as a person, maybe you´re just a bitch but you can also be a sweet and a kind girl?
I really hope that you are reading this, i wish you the best in the future and keep on shining like the star you are smile.gif biggrin.gif yes.gif
Andreas
NotRighteous
Posted: Apr 15 2010, 02:31 AM

Member No.: 2,255

Just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work and awesome shows/movies. You add so much to the screen and yet you appear to be so normal and easy to relate to---which is very different from most actresses. Keep up the good work and whatever is up with the Hitch thing (details are still ambiguous), keep your chin up, you have a lot of greatness ahead.

One question, what is the one thing that keeps you grounded in this fluid and ever evolving world?

-Kris
Fastpitchchik2011
Posted: Jun 8 2010, 07:23 PM

Member No.: 2,381

Hey Kristin i just wanted to say that you are a real inspiration to me. I have read a lot of your biographies and been to a lot of your fan sites and i just wanted to say thank you for inspiring me and being the wonderful actress you are. You have the ability to change the world and i hope you embrace that ability. Keep up all of your good work and stay strong. I know being famous can definitely bring you down sometimes. Anyways i hope maybe one day i will get a chance to meet you and learn more about you and what all you wish to accomplish. Thank you for everything. Especially the things you didn't know you were doing. biggrin.gif [/FONT]

--------------------
I praise you because

I am fearfully and wonderfully made,

Your works are wonderful.

I know that full well.

Psalm 139:14
abegael040482
Posted: Sep 29 2010, 08:24 PM

Member No.: 2,606

hello kristin how are you by the way im abegael from philippines my friends call me bebe hope your doing great as this moment and in a good health take care..love love loth.gif
smallvillejunkie
Posted: Dec 28 2010, 10:48 AM

Member No.: 2,754

Wish I could be an extra in a Smallville episode before it is done. More importantly wish to see you Kristen in some more episodes before the end. Too bad your character had to leave. Keep up the good work in acting and what an amazing smile you have. biggrin.gif
MyFavoriteActressOfAllTime
Posted: Aug 21 2012, 01:33 AM

Member No.: 3,624

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMYnCyNsguE&feature=related) Please listen to the words of this song...with feeling...with heartfelt love and admiration....no one else comes close....to you...You are impeccable...you are our hope for a brighter tomorrow...you are an inspiration from the past coming into the future...You mean soooo much to soooo many people...{especially to me}...and, I thank GOD that he made you..and that I could live in the same world at the same time as you...and your existence...I know we may never meet, as sooo many others; but it doesn't matter...just knowing that you are alive and well is enough...Sure, I can go on living without you...indefinitely...I mean..I'm not a stalker or a creep or anything....just a fan...I wish Hollywood would stop wasting your talent just because they are jealous of your aura....I wish they would stop promoting the wrong people with the wrong images for our children..because, like in "Street Fighter", we noticed you kept your dignity AND your clothes on...and we love you for it!!! GOD Bless Kristin Kreuk forever!!! Amen and AMEN.
realhiphopuncut
Posted: Nov 17 2012, 03:00 AM

Beginner

Member No.: 3,664

im sure she reads these .. shes crazy busy ,, much love and respect .. thanks kristen for paying attention and laughing at and with me lol
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1572 seconds | Archive