InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to KristinKreukWeb.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Stumbleupon.com... Holy Cow, So Much Traffic!
Webmistress
Posted: Nov 27 2007, 03:22 PM

Professional

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Whoever added KKW.com to that site has seriously helped the traffic to this site! 70 users and growing on the main page right now, all in which are coming from Stumbleupon.com! ohmy.gif

Edit: It was Ephrils that added it... hug.gif

That's too awesome! Never seen so much traffic come through this site at once, EVER! w00t.gif

--------------------
SultanOfSix
Posted: Nov 27 2007, 07:31 PM

Dedicated

Group: Members
Member No.: 238

Your site is linked everywhere. I've seen it on myspace, facebook, other people's webpages, etc. When I first decided to post on forums, I registered at the first site that popped up on a google search. That happened to be the fanhost forum. I didn't even care to join another one until slightly over a year ago, which happened to be this one.

I didn't even know what "Sweet" was until people kept mentioning it here. I didn't even know what "shipping" was until several months ago.
Webmistress
Posted: Nov 27 2007, 08:26 PM

Professional

QUOTE (SultanOfSix @ Nov 27 2007, 07:31 PM)
I didn't even know what "Sweet" was until people kept mentioning it here. I didn't even know what "shipping" was until several months ago.

Have you joined Sweet? The Kristin forum there is pretty active and the people there LOVE Kristin!

--------------------
yojimbo413
Posted: Nov 27 2007, 10:33 PM

Advanced

Member No.: 300

Your site is linked everywhere. I've seen it on myspace, facebook, other people's webpages, etc. When I first decided to post on forums, I registered at the first site that popped up on a google search. That happened to be the fanhost forum. I didn't even care to join another one until slightly over a year ago, which happened to be this one.

Sweet is cool.

Except when Arelis puts freaky ass clowns on no.gif
Webmistress
Posted: Nov 27 2007, 11:40 PM

Professional

QUOTE (yojimbo413 @ Nov 27 2007, 10:33 PM)

Except when Arelis puts freaky ass clowns on no.gif

I do it because I care.

--------------------
Ephrils
Posted: Nov 28 2007, 04:56 AM

Kreuk Crusader

Member No.: 34

Hehehe smile.gif I didn't know it would bring that much.

Stumbleupon has some diversity thing where the more diverse the sites are you bookmark and discover the more traffic it sends. I've been Stumbling my own Kristin stuff for a while and other celeb and celebrity type sites. It's hit and miss really.

Honestly, I was surprised it had never been Stumbled before. I was reading the news and felt compelled to it. The more people who know about Kristin the better right? biggrin.gif

--------------------
"If you hurt her I'll beat you to death with a shovel. A vague disclaimer is nobody's friend. Have fun!"
---Willow; Buffy the Vampire Slayer

My Kristin Video on YouTube
Kristin Kreuk, the Sexiest Actress Ever <3

Alexz Johnson <- Underappreciated Music
SultanOfSix
Posted: Nov 28 2007, 08:14 AM

Dedicated

Member No.: 238

QUOTE (Webmistress @ Nov 27 2007, 08:26 PM)
I didn't even know what "Sweet" was until people kept mentioning it here.  I didn't even know what "shipping" was until several months ago.

Have you joined Sweet? The Kristin forum there is pretty active and the people there LOVE Kristin!

Do you see my name in the member list? tongue.gif

I'm just not interested in "shipping" Clark and Lana. I'm sure there is a section dedicated to KK, but how is that better than whole site dedicated to her alone, like here? Maybe I'll join just to browse it every once in a while.
hoppi
Posted: Nov 28 2007, 05:08 PM

Beginner

Member No.: 653

QUOTE (SultanOfSix @ Nov 28 2007, 08:14 AM)

I'm just not interested in "shipping" Clark and Lana.  I'm sure there is a section dedicated to KK, but how is that better than whole site dedicated to her alone, like here?  Maybe I'll join just to browse it every once in a while.

yes... I have the same opinion.
I think I'm not wrong when I say that this community is based on the lovelife of the fictional characters Lana and Clark.
so I figured when Smallville is over, this is the place to be. fanhost's kind of dead nowadays, it was great 5 years back. :/
Webmistress
Posted: Nov 28 2007, 06:06 PM

Professional

I'm not asking for anyone to join that forum if they're not interested, I was just wondering.

That forum doesn't need more members then it already does anyway (19,000 and growing). laugh.gif

Now this forum... well, I wish it was a lot more active then it is, but it's a lot better then it was this time last year! thumbsup.gif

BTW, welcome to the board hoppi, hope to see a lot more of you here! yay.gif

--------------------
hoppi
Posted: Nov 29 2007, 11:55 AM

Beginner

Member No.: 653

QUOTE (Webmistress @ Nov 28 2007, 06:06 PM)
I'm not asking for anyone to join that forum if they're not interested, I was just wondering.

That forum doesn't need more members then it already does anyway (19,000 and growing). laugh.gif

Now this forum... well, I wish it was a lot more active then it is, but it's a lot better then it was this time last year! thumbsup.gif

BTW, welcome to the board hoppi, hope to see a lot more of you here!  yay.gif

Thank you for the welcome. smile.gif

Yeah I wouldn't woo for that forum either. biggrin.gif
Iwan
Posted: Aug 3 2009, 01:03 AM

Advanced

Member No.: 1,603

This site is awesome.Hope it`ll get more traffic as time goes by and kristin`s career (hopefully) will rise! wub.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PROUD KRISTIN KREUK FANBOY
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Quick Reply

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1653 seconds | Archive