Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Jewel Of The Nile. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Login

your info here

staff

ADMINS: Joelle MODS:
*OPEN*

COTM

To be filled.

C-Box

affiliates

RPGLove
CREDITS

Skin squidface/voldy/fruitsalad
Sidebar squidface/voldy/fruitsalad
Banner- Maggie of Before the Mast

 ‏‏ADD REPLY ‏‏ ‏‏‏ ‏‏ ‏‏ ‏‏ ‏‏NEW TOPIC ‏‏ ‏‏‏ ‏‏ NEW POLL ‏‏ ‏‏‏ ‏‏

A disclaimer about canons
RivkahNafretiri
Posted: Feb 26 2012, 01:04 AM

Rivkah Nafretiri Bat Menachem

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

As we are just starting, and due to Elena being busy, I am the only one at this point who can take canons. This does not mean that anyone else who chooses cannot take them. Everyone is an equal here and I'd just like to make that clear. You don't have to be an admin or a friend of the admin to have canons. I remember my own RPing experiences as a member and it was very frustrating to see that no one who was not the admin or his/her friends usually got to take a canon. I do not want it to be that way here. So if anyone would like a certain canon, even to take over one of the ones I have, just ask!

Joelle
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

 ‏‏ ‏‏ ‏‏OPTIONS ‏‏ ‏‏‏ ‏‏  ‏‏ADD REPLY ‏‏ ‏‏‏ ‏‏ ‏‏ ‏‏ ‏‏NEW TOPIC ‏‏ ‏‏‏ ‏‏ NEW POLL ‏‏ ‏‏‏ ‏‏

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0954 seconds | Archive
"Dream Frost" skinned by Voldy = squidface of RPG-D