InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Jewel Of The Nile. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Login

your info here

staff

ADMINS: Joelle MODS:
*OPEN*

COTM

To be filled.

C-Box

affiliates

RPGLove
CREDITS

Skin squidface/voldy/fruitsalad
Sidebar squidface/voldy/fruitsalad
Banner- Maggie of Before the Mast

 ‏‏ADD REPLY ‏‏ ‏‏‏ ‏‏ ‏‏ ‏‏ ‏‏NEW TOPIC ‏‏ ‏‏‏ ‏‏ NEW POLL ‏‏ ‏‏‏ ‏‏

Rami Shalam Asar
Rami Shalam Asar
Posted: Dec 19 2011, 07:36 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

[font=georgia]
..::RAMI SHALAM ASAR::..
FiIFTEEN years on this earth
and rockin' it MALE
and a SCRIBE no doubt

user posted image

So long ago, I don't remember when
Name!
My name is Rami Shalam Asar.

That's when they say I lost my only friend
Age & Gender!
I'm a fifteen year old male.

Well they said she died easy of a broken heart disease
About Me!
I am, to put it politely, a goof-off. My older brother, Gahiji, is in the Egyptian army, and I am extremely jealous. I make up for this fact by living up to my name... Rami means "fish," and boy do I ever love swimming! I skip my scribal lessons pretty often, though I still go enough to be called a student there. I don't like to talk about my family, though I love them dearly, mainly because the jealousy about my brother will surface and then I will be in a horrible mood! Though I have several live-in cousins as well, my family is just a subject you'd better not ask about.

Otherwise, I'm very friendly and like to cheer people up- even the slaves! I don't have qualms about talking or not talking to anyone, and other than my family, it's hard to find a subject about which I will keep silent. Obviously, I'm a rebel, and not likely to do what I'm told! I like to prank the other students too, though not often enough to get caught!

As I listened through the cemetery trees
How Do I Look?
I'm only medium in height, with short hair that's only beginning to grow back after being shaved...again. I would never shave my head if I could help it and I think it's a stupid tradition. My hair is dark, my eyes are brown, and my skin is extremely tan from being outdoors so much. I have a scar on my left arm from a fight when Gahiji and I were younger that will not go away.

I seen the sun comin' up at the funeral at dawn
My Family!

I was born to noble parents, Kebi and Simontu Asar, who already had one son, Gahiji. My mother had had trouble conceiving both times and was wary of asking the gods for any more children after me. But as it turned out, this was a blessing in disguise. If she had had any more children, my mother might not have had the strength to take in my cousins, whose parents died when I was five from malaria.

Sinuhe is the oldest, a priest of Osiris, who is 20.
Hamadi and Eshe are boy/girl twins, and they are 13. Eshe will be married soon, to one of Gahiji's army friends, a fellow nobleman named Adjo Akhom.

The long broken arm of human law
Past!

Born to wealthy parents as the youngest of two sons, I grew up quite happily. My brother Gahiji and I always had a close relationship, at least until recently, when he joined the army. I was only happier when I gained two more "brothers" and a "sister" when my aunt and uncle died. I was only 5 at the time and Gahiji was 8, but we made them feel welcome even though we missed our aunt and uncle, who had died of malaria. Looking back, it was fortunate that none of us caught it, too.

Now, though it seems that my family is falling apart. I'm jealous of my brother, who was allowed to join the Egyptian army, while I got told to be a scribe. I resent this more than anything, even though I know that I must earn a living for myself and a future wife and children. I will be a man soon. I will also miss Eshe when she leaves to be married. It's odd, but after Gahiji left, I always felt that she and I understood one another best. I know my parents are wary of sacrificing both their sons for the Crown, but the chance to follow my dreams lies with the army, not here.

Now it always seemed such a waste
Credits!
This application was made by theKyra for RPG-D. If you use, don't take the credit off, and definitely don't steal it. Change the colors and font if you like, but please don't change it too much.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

 ‏‏ ‏‏ ‏‏OPTIONS ‏‏ ‏‏‏ ‏‏  ‏‏ADD REPLY ‏‏ ‏‏‏ ‏‏ ‏‏ ‏‏ ‏‏NEW TOPIC ‏‏ ‏‏‏ ‏‏ NEW POLL ‏‏ ‏‏‏ ‏‏

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1216 seconds | Archive
"Dream Frost" skinned by Voldy = squidface of RPG-D