Rules. Because they make the world go around.
1. Registering! When registering with your character, please use their first AND last name, with proper capitalization! Any 'angel35' WILL be deleted. Remember, please register with the name you intend for your character to use, not a different name!
2. Be Respectful. It sounds easy enough, but it seems to be one of the rules that is most frequently broken. If you have an issue that you need to take up with someone, think of how it'll sound before you press the enter button. Nine times out of ten, something said over the internet is misunderstood. If you feel the need to bring an admin into the mix to act as a mediator, feel free to ask us! We don't bite!
3. Post Requirements. Some people seem to forget that these sites are created as a way for us as writers to express ourselves and the love we have for these universes. Not to mention, we know that most of you have your own lives. That being said, we ask that you post a minimum of once every week, per player. Posts are to have a minimum of 300 words. We understand writer's block now and again, but it's not that hard, honest! Describe things! A note: Posts are to be made in third person! If you can't post please make sure to put up an away!
4. Accounts. We do currently have a cap on the amount of characters you can create, four . However, that being said, please, only ONE character per account. If you'd like to have another character a, just go register a new account! Reminder, accounts are to be registered with your character's name!
5. The Boards. Games belong in the game area, ads in the advertisement area, and threads in the IC area of the board. We do NOT want to see advertisements popping up in the Application forum. We create designated forums for a reason. Please use them.
6. No God-Modding/Powerplaying. This means you DO NOT control the actions of someone else's character. If you throw a hit, it doesn't automatically hit. Give the other player the decision. A note, however, that player CANNOT dodge every hit. That's impossible. As for Meta-gaming,
7. No Meta-Gaming. Your character is NOT allowed to know that isn't obvious. For example, John is NOT allowed to know that Jane is debt and being chased by the mafia without her saying anything. No one has an all knowing character. If this happens, you will receive a warning.
8. Board Rating. NC-17 through R. This board is based on a very mature and violent world. So prepare to see blood shed, sex and everything else. Anyone under the age of 18 should not attempt to join. The most violent/intimate/gore-filled threads will be locked up under a password protected board. Speaking of passwords,I learned it from the pizza man .
9. Power. Everyone would like one but considering the time line not many people will be super power. No Angels at all and a reasonable amount of Demons running around. A bulk of the board will be human survivors.
10. Limits. To give everyone an equal opportunity, we are limiting four characters per role player.. Any questions please PM one of the Admin accounts.
11. Graphics! Everyone likes the shinies! Avatars are to be no larger than 150x200. Banners/Signatures can be no larger than 300x500. Play-bys/Face Claims/Reps cannot be anime, anything hand drawn, yourself or cosplay! It MUST be someone famous, be it present or past!
11-b. There will be no children played on the site. Though so and so might have children and you're more than welcome to mention them ala NPC style they are NOT PLAYABLE. As such child actors/actresses will be denied.
Rules will be updated as needed!