INDEX HELP MEMBERS PORTAL
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to In Light Of Shadow. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

WELCOME
IN LIGHT OF SHADOW is an original superhero rpg set in modern day New York City. Will you fight for the side of justice, shoulder to shoulder with the Legends, or are you planning world domination with the devious Syndicate? Not a super? Do you work for the government or are you jut an innocent bystander. No matter what you are, we hope you join us.
Please register FIRST LAST

Quick Log in

LINKS

UPDATES
7/10/2012 PLOT UPDATE NO 1

STATS
M-F
Legends: 5-1
Syndicate: 4-2
Rogue: 2-4
Government 1-1
Civilian 0-0
*In need of more government agents and female syndicate/legends*

SETTING

ĒIsnít it kind of stupid to use one of your girlfriends to avenge the other?Ē
--James Donovan to Yakov Myshkin (First Steps)

CHAT

ADMINS
MAGGIE
MEG

SPOTLIGHTS

AFFILIATES

Credits
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

replynew topicpoll

I AM NOT A ROBOT, apollo underwood | consulting detective
APOLLO UNDERWOOD
Posted: Feb 10 2012, 06:10 AM

Unregistered

i am not a robot,If you managed to make it through his app, good job! Six thousand gold for you sir and or madam. If not? Well, thatís what these are really for now arenít they. So this here is Apollo Underwood. Not to sound vain, but you probably know who he is. No- correction. You probably know who his parents are. Just like we recognize brands like Dior and Chanel, the Underwood family brand is renowned around the fashion world. Does that absolutely have anything to do with him? Not really. Now on his dadís side you have the Díartagnans. Just the name alone is pretty threatening, hm? Thatís because they are. A big ass corporation with a tightly knit family of power hungry Ďgiftedsí running the ordeal, out to get you whether you fight for justice or fight against them. Pretty scary stuff, huh? Well itís safe to say that those who have no fucks give no fuck, and Apollo Underwoodís fuck count has reached absolute zero.Heís a smart ďkidĒ. Though heís older than he looks. Heís twenty years old and already done with college. Studied at Cambridge, transferred to Harvard, and was done with his Ph. D and a minor by nineteen. But Red, thatís impossibru! No, not really. You see Apollo isnít exactly like normal people. In fact heís far from them. Heís a mind reader. A telepath, a brain digger, the ĎI can read you, but thereís no way in hell you can read meí type. Basically like a Sherlock with a cheat button. Yeah he can deduce if he wants, but the powers definitely help out. Currently heís working as a consulting detective for the NYPD. One lonely little government member. So thereís a chance you might run into him on the rare occasion he exits his humble little hive. FriendsThe idea of friends is almost laughable. Heís borderline sociopathic, and has no real desire to prove otherwise. Heís a pain in the ass, has absolutely no word filter unless he absolutely has to, and completely disregards the feelings of others. Itís not that he does it to be a dick, he just does. He canít really help it, itís just him. Some people may get that, some may not. Thatís not really his decision there. You can check out his app for more on his personality traits and such. But the Sherlock does have to have his team of allies. Comrades, allies, useful people, these are all positive relationships that might fall closest to the friend category. But close friends? There will be few. People he can tolerate, yes, but heís not going to go out of his way to... ďhang outĒEnemiesOh god yes there will be aíplenty. Heís the guy that puts people in prison for a very long time. Not to mention heís got that name of his. Donít like his dad? You may be quick to judge. Donít like the fact that heís a cold, blunt, emotionless little asshole of a disrespectful youth? Welp you probably wonít get along too well now will you? At a whopping five foot five-ish on a good day, there's not much of a physical intimidation factor, but that doesn't mean he's any less capable of taking someone down... normal civilians at least. Just, watch your mind. He has no problem with digging out the worst. LoversAhahah, what is love? (baby donít hurt me) He understands it, but does not feel it. The only thing that will come from this category will be sex. MAYBE. Maybe, if youíre lucky. There will be zero strings attached. Like I said before, he doesnít give a shit about 98% of the populationís feelings. Everything else is just nature. But one sided things are always welcome.Thereís all kinds of other plotlines that could be created. I love throwing him into all kinds of situations, planned or unplanned. So even if you donít know for sure, go ahead and toss your babies out here and weíll see what damage we can do.this template was made by bri @ atf. C: don't steal!
CIEL GRAY
Posted: Feb 10 2012, 03:41 PM

Unregistered

apolliel ahahahah you knew this was coming. YOU KNEW IT. Okay anyways. Since weíre gonna be more Irene/Sherlock than johnlock for this site, I have a feeling that theyíd maybe have to follow the Irene adler formula. Apollo hears about ciel, ciel has something he wants, ciel wins, etc etc. we all know cielís gonna fall in luuuuuurve with Apollo. I mean. Thatís what always happens. If itís going to be at all reciprocated, thatís up to you but please please just think of the grave stone scene and tell me it doesnít make your heart hurt and we all know Sherlock loved him and Apollo truly in his heart okay Iíll stop anyways. I still think they should be roommates, maybe ciel will agree to help Apollo out with some of his detective cases etc etc yeah okay I have to go to class now and leave but I can add more later or weíll talk on aim xxxadding onto this a few hours later hurr: it would be cool if ciel was involved in a case with apollo, sorta being a bit of a double agent, both helping and just you know... involved and stuff xD i don't think apollo would 'beat' him like which happened in sherlock with the whole sher-locked thing. ciel wouldn't do that. xD but he would you know fall for apollo. i unno. i'm rambling so much right now. i have these ideas. but when i type them. they seem stupid. kay. bye.
APOLLO UNDERWOOD
Posted: Feb 11 2012, 07:18 PM

Unregistered

apollieleugh playing this in character is going to be so keyboard smashingly complicated for us. their personalities are so jelhtkhg and apollo is a selfish fuck who doesn't like competition. he's suspicious of everyone, more importantly of those he can't read. it would drive him nuts. finding the balance between irene and watson is incredibly difficult, because each way he would react quite differently. if they are roommates, there would be a level of indifference there for quite sometime. we have become so spoiled with feeeels. the reason sherlock asks watson along in the first place is because he's a doctor. ciel being a sixteen year-old student, it doesn't matter how brilliant and observant he is, his fluffy "colleague" here has a superiority complex to bite him in the ass. so i don't think he'd be letting ciel in on any of his cases. especially ifa. he's capable of solving them at allandb. if there's any suspicion about him whatsoever. which, because it's apollo, there would be.if ciel has the capability of "beating" him at all, he'll know. and he won't like it. but with his suspicion comes interest. if we are to take the path of irene, it would probably be less likely that they'll live together. in order for him to be involved in the case, he would have to BE the case. but because he is the closest thing to excitement he's ever had (and they probably fuck), he's not going to tell anybody. He's going to let him keep going. that's the only real way the affection would show, hence the last few scenes of the scandal in belgravia. on the irene path, they'll be eachother's little secret. on the john path he's going to be all up in his grill all the time.unfortunately for us, we have to choose.
VANDHEER LORDE
Posted: Feb 16 2012, 06:10 PM

Unregistered

.outershell { width: 330px; padding: 45px; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/HSxcz.png); } .innershell { padding: 5px; background-color: fff; } .description { width: 300px; height: 100px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; padding-top: 2px; padding-right: 2px; font-family: arial narrow; font-size: 10px; margin-bottom: 5px; color: 000; } .charname { font-family: fredericka the great; font-size: 25px; text-align: center; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-top: 10px; color: 000; } .shortdesc {font-family: arial narrow; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 3px; padding-top: 2px; font-weight: bold; color: 000; } .description::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 10px; } .description::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color: 404040; }Vandheer LordeApollo · and · VladWell. In laments terms I think Vlad would hate him. Hate him so much. Apollo is almost everything Vlad doesn't like, no question about that. Some say she knows two facts about ducks and they're both wrong.All we know is... She's called The Stig.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options replynew topicpoll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1512 seconds | Archive