InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register Now

Name:   Password:

Welcome
Welcome to Hang 'Em High! We are an advanced Supernatural roleplay set in the United States and it's territories during the early 1880's. We've recently advanced our site-time from 1880 to 1881, and simultaneously changed site hosts to JCINK. This site will remain open as an archive-only site, and will not be accepting any new members or advertisements, but if you'd like to join up, feel free to check out
Hang 'Em High 1881!

The above is our site rating, as per the Universal RPG Rating System, so bear this in mind if you're intending on reading through any of the archived content on this site. It may contain mature language, situations, etc. that some people could find offensive.
Staff

Credits
-All site graphics were made by the Amazing STEPHA, Graphics Goddess!

-Sidebar: DANA of RCR

-Skin: SQUIDFACE of RPG-D, CANTERBURY of CAUTION!

-WPW Template: LORREIGN of CAUTION!

-All personal character graphics belong to their ORIGINAL CREATOR

-Huge thanks to KALISTA and SULLY for their help with all the coding mumbo-jumbo!

Don't forget to check out:
RPG-D

Add Reply  New Topic  New Poll  

Another Satisfied Customer, Open
LULU CARTWRIGHT
Posted: Jan 22 2012, 04:27 PM

Curly Wolf
Group Icon

Group: Civilians (Admin)
Member No.: 10

{
You think your right, But you were wrong. You tried to take me, But I knew all along. You can take me For a ride. I'm not a fool out. So you better run and hide.
t
r
o
u
b
l
e
Lulu pulled up her stockings as Donnie finished getting dressed. He had a smile that went ear to ear. Another satisfied customer. He wasn't a bad kid, just turned twenty, already in the life. Course Lulu reckon'd there weren't too many old folk in the huntin' game for a reason. Most likely cause she knew Donnie was likely to be dead outside of five years.

He walked over to her and handed Lulu her usual fee, and stole a kiss. She took the money and smiled up at him. He was bold, not shy like some of the younger ones. Lulu stood up and took the money, puttin' it in old box in her drawer. Once she had herself sorted out, she walked Donnie to the door and followed him downstairs.

There were a few gentlemen having a few drinks at the bar down stairs. Some hunters, some ain't. Lulu's girls were dancing and drinkin' makin' sure the men were taken care of. Billy, the technical owner was in the corner, bottle of liquor in his hand, girl in his lap. He was probably talkin' gibberish to her. That was his language as of late.

The booze was burning away his mind more and more each day, but it wasn't Lulu's place to say anything. The only problem was if Billy died, she'd have no one to put on the deed. Women folk couldn't own land, so what was she meant to do? The only reason she had Billy do it was because she knew he had no care to run the place.

Millie glanced at Lulu and nodded to the basement. The brunette nodded back to her. Turning towards Donnie, she gave him one last kiss and smiled. "Better come back soon for another ride, Cowboy." Lulu winked at him and walked towards the stairs that went down to the basement.

She knew Millie's indication meant that there was someone down there that either was lookin' to buy or sell. She wasn't sure who was down there, but Millie made sure not to send anyone down that might cause a fuss. Hunters knew they could find what they needed at Tanglefoots, whether it be booze, women, or weapons for huntin' the hell spawn that walked the Earth.

Once Lulu was in the musty cellar she leaned against the wall. Long legs peeked out of skimpy skirts, and the top bust was unlaced enough that there was ample cleavage showing. She rested her head against the wall, swaying her leg back and forth on the ball of her foot.

"What can I do for ya, sugar?"

notes here

--------------------
user posted image
BENEDICT LANNISTER
Posted: Mar 19 2012, 01:42 AM

Loup Garou
Group Icon

Group: Shapeshifters
Member No.: 24

• Here's to the Night •
Here's to the nights we felt alive, here's to the tears you knew you'd cry, here's to goodbye, tomorrow's gonna come too soon.

→ So denied so I lied are you the now or never kind, In a day and a day love I'm gonna be gone for good again. Are you willing to be had are you cool with just tonight? Here's a toast to all those who hear me all too well.

Of course Jasper would be late, he was always late and that’s what Benedict hated the most about his older brother if not all of his other faults it was his punctuality—the man used to be a priest in training for crying out loud he’d think the man had some decency left in him or at the very least enough not to keep his younger brother waiting for him. Though that was the thing wasn’t it? Ever since their last encounter with their father Jasper had been furious with him, though he can’t blame him he did after all get injured and it’s quite possibly Benedict’s fault for that, though he wasn’t just going to let his brother go off and kill their father now. Benedict might hate the man, and the man may even want to kill Benedict, but he wasn’t ready to give up and allow himself to succumb to the anger and hate his older brother has on reserve for the old man.

So here was Benedict, well dressed and awaiting the arrival of his brother’s carriage yet there was no carriage to speak of. There was no word, letter, the carriage should have been here by now at the very least with or without Jasper in it. And it was starting to give Benedict a cause for worry, he traveled to all the local watering holes and there was no sign of him, he went as far as asking a few people if there was a big dog lurking about in the streets, but still nothing. It was as if his brother was doing this on purpose, making Benedict worry about him like he should have been instead of perhaps protecting the man that sought to kill the both of them—or maybe something did happen, and it brought him to this establishment.

Tanglefoots had a reputation, at least in the Supernatural community and it was one he should hold close to heart as to him it was like walking in the lion’s den—his brother would see it as a big fuck you, though come to think of it Benedict would benefit from a good laugh if his brother committed some deviant and sexual acts in a Hunter based establishment such as this. Though, he can’t really ask just anyone at a bar about a Loup Garou sighting, or if any of them have been killed in the area. It was a risk Benedict had to take, and he prayed there were no Warlocks or Witches mucking about that had some form of Supernatural sixth sense about them or he might be one screwed pooch.

He had walked in, looking like a naïve virgin that could probably be spot a mile away—he didn’t do it on purpose but it did prove to be useful when he was ambushed by three takers who wanted to be his first, he assumed that they probably thought they’d get a big tip in it. The temptation was there, they seemed sweet and wholesome almost when they spoke to him but in his mind he could hear his brother say; Another day, another whore, and it shook him enough to pull away politely and smile.

“I’m looking to speak with someone familiar with the business of Hunting? However I’m not sure if there is some form of keyword that needs to be spoken,” He blinked several times, there were whisperings among the three, one of them chuckled safeword, but then the other took his hand and lead him downstairs into the cellar. He didn’t protest and only followed, hoping he didn’t somehow ask for the special in which he was tied up in the basement and flogged until they used his tears as lubrication—he’s heard some pretty disturbing stories.

He didn’t wait long, he paced back and forth several times and doubted himself but it had to be done, there was no way around it and he was worried. If his brother was here it’d be a relief, but if he heard there had been Hunts in the area that involved Loup Garou’s he’d hate to have to scower for the bodies and or confront the Hunters involved about the details. However before his thoughts could dwell any deeper than that, a woman came down the stairs—she was stunning to behold and her outfit was rather entrancing and lustful to behold. When she spoke, he almost had to shake his head to clear any indecent thoughts.

“I’m here to buy information on any past Shapeshifter hunts in the past three days in the area, specifically involving Loup Garou—or if there have been any sightings. Y-you are the person I need to talk to, right? About stuff like that?” He tilted his head to the side, and narrowed his gaze. Perhaps she was someone they sent down here on curtsey, if there were the case then he might have just made a big ass of himself, and will more so when he’ll have to deny her services.

WORDS = "847" Tag: LULU Notes: In the house of love wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image
LULU CARTWRIGHT
Posted: Mar 24 2012, 01:03 AM

Curly Wolf
Group Icon

{
You think your right, But you were wrong. You tried to take me, But I knew all along. You can take me For a ride. I'm not a fool out. So you better run and hide.
t
r
o
u
b
l
e
When he turned to face her, Lulu was a little surprised at the look on his face. He was boyishly handsome, but where Donnie was bold she didn't sense that off this fella. He seemed like a man who wasn't quite comfortable in his own skin. It wasn't anything that he did - it was more that Lulu had bedded enough men, talked with enough men, drank with enough men, and been around enough men that she could read their body language well enough.

Honestly he didn't seem the sort to be in the live. Especially since he was stuttering. It seemed to Lu that he was probably new in this area, either that or he was just shocked to see a woman - a whore no less - down in the basement with him. He was probably expectin' a man. Most of em' did till they realized that it was Lu who ran Tanglefoots and gave the hunters what they needed in any aspect. He'd get used to it....If he lived long enough too.

"You're interested in Loup's, huh?" She asked it easily, sauntering closer to him. The basement was dark, shadows cascading over her tone form, revealing all the skin that was showing in all the right places while leaving just enough to the imagination. "The information you're lookin' for ain't hard to come by."

Lu shrugged and went over, picking up a crate filled with salt and ammo, setting it on the floor. Beneath that was another one filled with silver daggers. One's that Lu had collected whether they be from dead hunters, traveling merchant's, or people here in Tanglefoots. She pulled one out and flipped it in her hand, catching it by the hilt.

"Question is, why are you so interested?"

notes here

--------------------
user posted image
BENEDICT LANNISTER
Posted: May 9 2012, 10:00 AM

Loup Garou
Group Icon

• Here's to the Night •
Here's to the nights we felt alive, here's to the tears you knew you'd cry, here's to goodbye, tomorrow's gonna come too soon.

→ So denied so I lied are you the now or never kind, In a day and a day love I'm gonna be gone for good again. Are you willing to be had are you cool with just tonight? Here's a toast to all those who hear me all too well.

The woman who had met with him seem confident, yet she was a woman of the coin and cloth which his brother quite enjoyed frequenting, he wasn’t in the same mindset to pay for the services of a woman who sullied themselves in the fluids of multiple partners but he couldn’t really discriminate their life style—it was a means to live for some, and accepting that aspect of human nature was just another cobble stone on the way of understanding human kind as a whole. Benedict wasn’t so deep at time, but he often wondered how people ticked so he could find out how he himself ticked—he was a new breed of creature that he knew nothing about prior to actually becoming. He doesn’t know what sets him off, the smell of blood, the temptation, or taste of it. He wants to avoid it, push down the monster that seeks to claw its way forth into the world by means of using his infected and cursed body. It’s not to say it doesn’t come in handy, the accelerated speed and enhanced strength is a perk but it comes at a costly price.

He watched as the woman moved the crate of what smelt like salt to the floor, only to retrieve a silver dagger from another. He froze in his spot, unable to move as he glanced at the dagger warily. Would she really put him to the test here and now of all places? He simply wanted information, what harm could there be in that, do hunters test for everything nowadays? He tried not to jump to any conclusions, so his lips remained sealed and his eyes locked on both her eyes, and the dagger. If it wasn’t for the spinning small slab of metal that would fatally wound him or worse—kill him, he probably would find it difficult not to stare at her nearly exposed chest.

“I’m looking because there is a very important kill in the area and I was just making sure no one beat me to it as I can’t seem to locate the Loup in question. I was hoping if you had any info on hunts, or Hunters boasting about killing one in the past day or so while in your establishment.” He looked around at the walls, the basement floor. This place was interesting indeed, a place for Hunters to get their rocks off and stalk up, he’d have to insult his older brother later and tell him that he is not unlike a Hunter—perhaps that’s what he would have become given a chance to join his father before they were turned. Benedict probably would have saved up enough coin to leave town and work somewhere else far away from their father—Benedict didn’t want to admit it, but the only reason why he and his brother are so close now is because of this curse.

He tried to seem as innocent and doe eyed as possible, his brother often jested he had one of those kind faces, at least until he became blood thirsty or angry then he had one of those oh my god he’s a freak sort of face. Though it was more about the situation rather than his actual facial expressions when it comes to things like that, he was told he often bore a striking resemblance to his brother so he had no clue where the eldest Lannister got such a bizarre idea from.

“Just uh, name your price and I will be more than happy to pay.” He looked at her up and down, unsure of his own words as he didn’t want to pay an outrageous fee or worse—be asked to perform some menial task around the brothel, be kind enough to seek out an unruly patron to make sure they aren’t so unruly. It’s asking for trouble, and for Benedict to reveal himself. He wanted this transaction to go smoothly, but at the end of the day he didn’t want to be robbed blind either.

WORDS = "679" Tag: LULU Notes: Boobies! I mean, daggers >.>

--------------------
user posted image
LULU CARTWRIGHT
Posted: Jul 22 2012, 07:49 PM

Curly Wolf
Group Icon

{
t
r
o
u
b
l
e
He spoke like he was educated. More so than Lu herself. She didn't ever go to school, but learned her readin' and writin' in the brothel she grew up in. Didn't mean she was dumb by any means. Anytime someone new came into the Tanglefoots she made sure to keep her girls safe. Lu didn't much like anyone man handlin' the people she was meant to keep safe. Nor did she much like monsters tryin' to sneak their way in underfoot.

"Well now, we'll talk prices in a minute." She turned to look at him, still tossing the dagger up and catching it easily. Lu wasn't a hunter of any sorts, but she knew how to defend herself well enough. She wasn't the damsel in distress type and she liked to know who she was doin' business with. "First, since I reckon' you know all about loups and the like, you won't be objectin' to be tested. It's nothin' personal darlin', I just like to watch out for my assets."

Sticking the knife in her thigh sheath she pulled a flask from her garter. "Now seein' as how Christo don't always do the trick you're gonna be needin' to swig from this here flask. It's just holy water. Won't hurt ya unless you're a demon."

Lulu noted that he didn't flinch from Christo. That was a good sign. Though he could be a dozen other things that looked just like humans. Hell some monsters were humans, but Lu didn't know this fella from a hole in the wall. She wasn't takin' any risks.

Tossing him the flask she leaned against the wall, crossing her arms over her chest. "Drink up, darlin'."

notes here

--------------------
user posted image
BENEDICT LANNISTER
Posted: Jul 25 2012, 04:42 PM

Loup Garou
Group Icon

• Here's to the Night •

This was the part Benedict didn’t look forward too, the “test” something Hunters tend to do to figure out exactly who was friend and who was foe, he didn’t expect the maiden of a brothel who despite being intel for Hunters to practice. Hopefully it just ended at demon, and he wasn’t expected to take any silver or anything. When he caught the flask he chewed his lip, he looked a bit uncertain at her as he brought it to his lips and took a swig. Of course nothing would happen, holy water doesn’t do anything to Loup Garous despite his father probably thinking it should, Benedict wasn’t evil just different and the further he goes in life as this different person the more he’s starting to believe Jasper is right and they might infact need to kill him rather than convince him, though he hasn’t given up just yet.

When he finished taking his sip he tossed the flask back and tipped an imaginary hat as if thanking her silently, doing the polite thing. He folded his own arms, expecting her to carry on with their business negotiation before she see’s to more tests, perhaps she only really cares if he’s a demon in which case that would mean everything to this conversation. Although his brother might find it poetic, he really doesn’t want to die in a brothel of all places.

“Listen this kill is very important to me, it’s one that my father let get away right before it took his arm and I’ve been hunting it ever since. Any information given to me I will be glad to pay, I respect the wishes under your roof but I don’t want to waste time here doing idle tests when the stakes are merely words spoken in exchange.” Benedict wasn’t as educated as people might think, he learned how to speak proper from the books his brother brought him, and educated himself in the church whenever he could do so away from his father’s prying eyes. One would see a proper stuck up, but if they looked at his hands even now, they would see coarse and rough skin belonging to a man of work. It’s just easier to convince people to screw off when you knew how to say it properly

WORDS = "400" Tag: LULU Notes: Nommy Holy Water

--------------------
user posted image
LULU CARTWRIGHT
Posted: Oct 13 2012, 11:42 PM

Curly Wolf
Group Icon

He passed the demon test at least, but Lu wasn't convinced. Unlike most hunters he was trying to bypass the tests. That made her wary. There was one thing Lu didn't tolerate, and that was monsters under her roof. They could put on any face they wanted, say they were still as human as before, but that wasn't so. She had seen the carnage monsters could cause, and words were cheap. Riskin' herself, her girls, and her clients wasn't an option.

"I don't much care how much you think this is a waste of time," She told him easily. Reaching into her garter she pulled out a silver knife. "This is my house, and we don't deal with monsters. I like to make sure folk walkin' in ain't that."

Holding his gaze, she held out the knife, hilt first. It wasn't the brightest thing giving a knife to someone she didn't know, but Lu wasn't unarmed, and she had fail safes in place. Before she exchanged anything with anyone she put them through all the tests. It was just how it was. "If you think this is wastin' time you can just go find yourself that information elsewhere."

--------------------
user posted image
BENEDICT LANNISTER
Posted: Nov 9 2012, 04:28 PM

Loup Garou
Group Icon

He looked at the silver knife being held out to him, he swallowed thickly and looked her over and looked at the knife. Surely he should have expected this, why hadn’t he? It hasn’t been easy being separated from Jasper, since their last encounter with their father they seemed to have been a mere day apart distance wise—just when he thinks his brother is going to slow down to stop something comes up. He was desperate, he needed information and he needed to catch up and above all else he needed to make sure his brother was safe and if he left a trail of bodies he needed to cover them up, because that’s just what brothers do.

With another hesitant look he took the blade by the hilt and clenched his fist around it, contemplating how he is going to play this off. He could prick his finger and say that’s that but she might be suspicious and press the blade into his palm herself to see the blade cause his skin to sizzle, knowing not only was he a monster but he had something to hide as well. She seemed the type who’d need more than convincing to change her entire outlook on monsters, he simply didn’t have the time or resources to do that either. But here he was with a silver blade, and the strength and speed of several men no matter how armed she was under her scantily grab he could effectively subdue her if and only if he acted before she figured out what he was.

But Benedict wasn’t Jasper, if anything he was brutally honest to a fault and if he could somehow just get the information and leave without causing any trouble it could benefit them both. Looking down at the blade and he let out a sigh, setting it down onto the table he folded his arms and gave her a puppy eyed look like he had just been struck across the knuckles by a school teacher.

“If you could make an exception just this once and tell me what you know I can compensate with coin double the rate and you won’t have a monster under your roof again, at least not this one. I’m looking for my brother who’s like me, I just want to know if he’s dead or alive.” Double the rate might mean all of his coin but maybe its best he lives without luxury for a while, hunting for his own food might do him some good. Licking his lips dry he waited for her response while he cased the stairs making sure he had a straight line of escape just in case she seems un-agreeable to his plea.

--------------------
user posted image
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Topic Options Add Reply  New Topic  New Poll  

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3420 seconds | Archive
"Grand Unification" skinned by squidface of RPG-D / canterbury. of Caution!