|· Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|Welcome to Hakushofever. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Posted: Mar 2 2012, 07:01 AM
Group: Half Youkai
Member No.: 3
Joined: 2-March 12
R U L E S
This is our world, and this is how we run it.
Donít like it? Make your own site.
Look, we hate rules too, okay. That's why ours are super lenient. Use your common sense and don't be a complete prick, and you'll do just fine here.
G E N E R A L
002. We Love Our Members Mess with them, and the Staff will mess with you right back. OOC drama of any kind will result in being ridiculed, embarrassed, and permanently banned from the site. No Nonsense Allowed. No Excuses. And No Mercy.
003. Iím the Boss The Administrator of the site has the final say. Do not argue. Do not kiss-ass. Thatís not why weíre here.
004. Read We don't make threads like "All About Demons" for our viewing pleasure. Get to know how this world works. Questions are accepted, but pure stupidity and ignorance are not.
OOC ACCOUNTS Each member is allowed to have ONE OOC account that they can use in the OOC boards (ex: Games, Discussions, Thread Trackers, Etc.) You are not allowed to post as a character in your OOC account.
IC ACCOUNTS Members are allowed to create as many characters as they can handle, but each character needs to have their own account with their proper first AND last name in the username. The style of their name is your choice.
006. GraphicsAccounts must have graphics with the playby of your character. Signatures can be no larger than 500x300. Avatars must be 150x200. Tasteful mature themes are allowed.
002. Fit Our Human/Demon Guidelines They are found in the General board.
003. Creativity Weíre tough for a reason, and thatís to spark that left side of your brain. Guidelines do not mean boring. Show us some spunky, wild, and colorful characters. No Mary-Sueís and no copy-cats allowed.
004. Finish What You Start Members have two weeks to post an application from the time they register. If an application is posted unfinished, display WIP or ND** in the title. Otherwise, it's going to be graded as a completed app. Deadline to fully complete an application is seven days from the date it was originally posted.
005. Approval Required Don't post IC anywhere until your application is approved. Don't post IC anywhere if your application is denied.
006. Playby After being approved, every character must claim a "playby" in the Face Claims thread. Only anime/manga style artwork is allowed to depict your character. If you do not know the name of your playby, please post their picture in the Face Claims thread.
002. 300 No, this isn't Sparta. It's the word count, and it is non-negotiable. Feel free to impress us with more. Do not annoy us with less.
003. POV When posting, we speak in third-person POV. He, she, we, yadda yadda.
004. Use Proper Grammar Keep your LOLZ and OMGS with your BFFS away from the boards. Hakusho Fever is an Intermediate/Advanced roleplaying site, and we do require proper spelling and grammar skills.
005. You're Not God. No Godmodding on the site. Control your own character, and let everyone else control theirs. Godmodding will be monitored by Crimelord Heiress. Members who abuse their power will be abused by the Admin's power.
006. Deaths Death IS permitted on the site. Killing any NPC is freely permitted, but killing a character requires permission from either the member OR a staff member. Yes, we can ultimately decide whether or not you live or die in a scenario. So, watch your back.
T H E P U N I S H M E N T
We're not here to be your babysitters. Follow the rules. One warning if we're feeling nice. Immediate ban if we're not. Don't piss us off.
* IC stands for "In Character" and OOC stands for "Out of Character".
** WIP stands for "Work in Progress" and ND stands for "Not Done".