HEART ON FIRE is an intermediate AU The Vampire Diaries RPG set before homecoming! We have a word count of 300, and a mandatory application! You should read through our plot if you're considering sticking around!†

Everything is the same but wonít be for too long, with the originals woken up with Klaus actions coming back to haunt him. Or the fact there is more to just originals vampires there are another set original beings around and they sure arenít happy to find out what Klaus has done. What side will you pick?

SISTER SITES
Dearly Departed

STATIC AFFILIATES
( ior ) Broken Reflections redcarpet&&rebellion. AU VAMPIRE DIARIES The Hunt Never Stops
Shadowplay Rise of the Moon Beautiful Tragedy Shadowplay Topsites THE Twilight RPG THESE VIOLENT DELIGHTS

Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to HEART ON FIRE V.2. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

How to be brave, Klaus <3
TATIA
Posted: Feb 6 2012, 02:48 PM

1000+ | Kat
Group Icon

Group: ORIGINAL VAMPIRE
Member No.: 10

what doesn't kill you makes you stronger
---------------------------------- what doesn't kill you makes you stronger stand a little taller doesn't mean i'm lonely when i'm alone what doesn't kill you makes a fighter footsteps ever lighter doesn't mean i'm over 'cause you're gone what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger just tell me, myself, and i what doesn't kill you makes you stronger stand a little taller doesn't mean i'm lonely when i'm alone ---------
A town with history, was exactly what Mystic Falls was. Tatiana truly wished she had come to this small town in Virginia for different reasons. However the original Petrova refused to sit on the sidelines and do nothing as she had for over a thousand years. Her own selfish reasons had kept her away, because no promise in the world should have kept her from coming to the aid of her family. She had picked out something that looked like small town girl would wear, nothing high fashion like she usually wore, simply mall clothing that she found simple and refreshing. These were the things she had see Elena wear, the doppleganger who's Tatia's own face would be recognized as. Her naturally wavy hair was altered due to the straightener she ran over it for the last half an hour. She smoothed it once the shirt was on, sleeves pushed up for the time being.

She shook her head as she looked about for the perfect shoes. Slipping into a pair of boots that honestly, shouldn't even be called boots since they feel more like slippers, she looked herself over in the mirror. The black leggings were the most normal thing that she wore right now.Making sure her old cameo necklace was skillfully covered so those who knew the necklace as her wouldn't assume anything, she then pulled a long, warm black coat on. The house she was currently in, was by no means her own, part of her felt guilty for being here. The Gilbert residence was empty and she currently stood in Elena's bedroom. Though when she left...there would be no trace of her left behind...she meant Elena no harm after all. before creeping down the stairs and out the door of the house.

It wasn't a far walk, especially for Tatia, who was hardly ever in a car. It wasn't that she didn't agree with them,because she did, she just didn't agree with driving one if she didn't have to. So, rather than finding and compelling someone to do this for her, she just decided to walk. While it was nippy out, she enjoyed the air on her face and the crunching sound of grass beneath her feet. She'd always loved nature, no matter where she was. She found it peaceful, gardens especially. The greatest garden, though it no longer exists to it's entirety, used to be near her home many many years ago. She loved the countless hours she spent in the gardens. Gardens were always her place of comfort, even before she turned into a vampire. The days when she met Klaus and his family....his name resonated in her mind as she found herself drawing closer to the town she, strangely, had been yearning to be apart of the last few days. There was always a new face she could spend an hour with and enjoy the company of. If she had just known that he was the one person to not fall for, she would have done so much better in life. As she was lost in the thoughts of her regrets she felt her body hit another, gasping she looked up, seeing who it was. "Klaus?" The surprise was not an act, it was all her own. She stood there, and hope she could pass for Elena. The two also had history, and it had been such a long time...since the last time she had been so close to him...

words: ###. outfit: this. thank you annie
^^^
NIKLAUS
Posted: Feb 7 2012, 06:03 PM

1000+ | Mia
Group Icon

Group: HYBRID ADMIN
Member No.: 15

I have loved you for a thousand years,
I'll love you for a thousand more.
The Words: go here The Outfit: goes here The Notes go here

It had all happened so sudden... Klaus had been very confused and also pretty speechless. It had all started out with Elijah, Damon, Stefan and Klaus himself sitting around the round table eating dinner. They had talked about Tatia for a few seconds, they had talked about Elena and oh his brother had been so confused and unknown about everything. Well sure he had been daggered so he had no chance knowing anything. See, he still thought Elena and Stefan were together, but since Klaus had made Stefan turn all bad and ripper-ish, just like in his old days, Elena and Stefan weren't a couple anymore. Klaus couldn't help but laugh of his totally unknowingly brother. It was funny to see him sitting there and not getting anything at all. Well, dinner was coming to it's end when Damon left the table, and Stefan too. Elijah had left the table too, and when he came back into the living room where Klaus was standing Kol showed up too. Klaus was just a little afraid of him, then came Finn and Rebekah too. She had stabbed him right in the stomach and said "This is for our mother".. And suddenly their mother showed up too. Klaus had been so afraid. Scared. He knew why she was there. To kill him... or at least he though to. Turned out she wasn't. She was there to forgive him, and then she even wanted to be a family again.

Yes, things had been really weird that day. It had been a few days now. Klaus still didn't get it. Why would his mother forgive him when he had killed her? She had no reason to forgive him, and he really had thought that she was there to kill him. The only person who can kill him. Yes, that is his mother. She could have destroyed him for good but she hadn't. Somehow he was relieved and grateful to her that she didn't. Who wouldn't? If they knew the one person that was able to kill him and had all her reasons too, didn't want to kill but forgive, you would be grateful. Thankful. Happy. Relieved. These weren't things Klaus ever really was but he was. It wasn't faking from his side of at this moment. Shaking his head he cleared his thoughts as he walked with human speed. The fresh air cleared his thoughts completely and he stopped thinking about everything he had just had in his head the second before. He looked up into the sky as he kept walking, a little smile was on his lips.

Suddenly he felt something against his own body. Another person. He looked down immediately. Elena? Why was she here in the woods? She shouldn't be. "Elena? What are you doing out here... It's very dangerous to walk around here, and especially to walk alone." He paused and looked at her. "Don't you think it's a little stupid of you? I need you alive after all... I need your blood. So I would appreciate if you were more careful around here, love! " For a moment Klaus just looked at her and then he wondered... What if it wasn't Elena, but Katherine? He couldn't believe that Elena would walk around here in the woods at this time. And especially not with all the attacks that had happened lately. No, Elena had to be smarter. "Unless of course you're Katherine. Which you'll have to be. Elena is smarter than this these days. She wouldn't go out alone with everything happening these days." For a second Klaus laughed at who he believed to be Katherine pretending to be Elena.

created by STALK ME REDNECK!
^^^
TATIA
Posted: Feb 7 2012, 11:59 PM

1000+ | Kat
Group Icon

---------------------------------- what doesn't kill you makes you stronger stand a little taller doesn't mean i'm lonely when i'm alone what doesn't kill you makes a fighter footsteps ever lighter doesn't mean i'm over 'cause you're gone what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger just tell me, myself, and i what doesn't kill you makes you stronger stand a little taller doesn't mean i'm lonely when i'm alone ---------
This place it truly was fascinating...over the years she had been keeping an eye on her dopplegangers. Afraid to intervene; fear had kept her from actually helping them...until now.†It was like dejavu, so many years since she had last been to †Mystic Falls. When Katherine had been here, and the Salvatores were still human. Yet being here, it was almost easy to believe that she had never left at all. On the outside, many appearances had changed...the rules of the 'game' slightly altered but the players, they were still the same. All the original founding families still remained, and they all still very much had a hand in the running of this town. The Lockwoods, the Fells, the Forbes the Gilberts...and of course the Salvatores. It almost felt like 1864 all over again, right down to the Petrova...but like that, it had also changed...Elena Gilbert was the Petrova everyone knew now. It was because of her Tatia was here, among other things, but it was also partially because of her that she had remained in the shadows for so long. To the very few who actually knew her, she was believed to be dead, and wasn't it better for everyone if it just stayed that way? Tatia had been playing her part in helping...but it wasn't quite enough it seemed. Even with her help it was all still falling apart, and let's face it...while remaining unseen...there's only so much a person can do.

First Katherine...and then Elena, two of her descendants who lives had been so heavily effected because of her. Tatia felt such guilt among other things, they were her family...despite †the hundreds of years that separated them in age she felt so protective of them. It was her responsibility to look out of them, to really start now...so far she had done nothing. Because her feelings for them...they had been outweighed by her feelings for another. She swore to herself she would stay away, never go near Elijah or Niklaus again. A deal was a deal, but that promise, it had to be broken. Really it was about time she did something. They had her face, do it was her fault, Niklaus wouldn't have cared less about them if it wasn't for her. But she could stand around and regret it all... Think of all the mistakes she had made, or she could actually do something about it. She had do something, but first an actual plan needed to be made... So far she had nothing, of course...none of that mattered because she was suddenly out of time.

In the woods, on her way to town...she quite literally ran into the one person she was most anxious and nervous about seeing. Niklaus. He had changed so much, the most hated and feared of all the original's...yet that was not what she saw as she looked at him. To her he would always be one of her bet best friends...that young boy who met her in secret... Who told her about his goals, and more importantly his fears...he had confided in her and she truly had loved him. Even after a thousand years. Despite all that he had done, feelings like that didn't just go away. For a moment, she held her breath... Awaiting to see just how he was going to respond. She was dressed as Elena would, her hair styled the same...but she wasn't sure it would work on him... It did for a moment; and it was clear he wasn't pleased that 'Elena' was out walking in the woods alone. If she hadn't known better she almost would have thought he cared. Her dopplegangers well being was important, but only because he was of use to her. Of course it went from one doppleganger to the other...not her of course, because after she was dead...or so everyone believed. She and Esther, Mikeal as well...but he was dead, we're all that knew the truth. "No, try again..." She lifted her eyes to truly meet his gaze for the first time. "After a thousand years Niklaus, surly I deserve a slightly better greeting than that..." Her heart would have been racing if it were possible.. She was nervous, and that much was clear.†

^^^
NIKLAUS
Posted: Feb 15 2012, 05:35 PM

1000+ | Mia
Group Icon

Group: HYBRID ADMIN
Member No.: 15

I have loved you for a thousand years,
I'll love you for a thousand more.
The Words: go here The Outfit: goes here The Notes go here

For so long Niklaus had believed Tatia to be dead. For a thousand years and there she was. He was chocked and surprised and he didn't know what to say for a few seconds when he heard the words leave her mouth like that "No, try again" and "After a thousand years Niklaus, surly I deserve a slightly better greeting than that". It was definitely not words he had ever expected to hear. But... how was it even possible? How was she alive and how was she a vampire? She was a vampire, wasn't she? She had to be but how was it possible? The only vampires back then had been Klaus and his family. He had been told that she had left town but that had been without a single word. Niklaus had been crushed and is sorrow. He had love Tatia more than anyone or anything else. He loved his siblings and his mother too of course, very much but it was something else with Tatia - she wasn't his family like they were.

He met her gaze and stared at her for a few seconds before finally saying anything. "Tatia?" he questioned though he was already aware that it was her, he kind of just still believed his own eyes. "How? I... How is this... possible? How are you here?" It definitely wasn't like Klaus to be like this but when it came to Tatia he almost turned all soft. He usually didn't give a damn about anything or anyone but himself. But really Tatia... it was quite another story with her. It was like she did something to him. And for a thousand years he hadn't seen her or even been aware of her actually being alive. He didn't think he loved her anymore either, he believed he was actually over her but no, apparently not. Because standing here in front of her, it brought so many memories. He had truly missed her but for so long he had thought he was over her. Even looking at Katherine and Elena didn't really bring anything but as soon as it was Tatia things were completely different with him.

Looking away, down in the ground Niklaus shook his head shortly. No, he really didn't understand how this was possible. She couldn't be a vampire, could she? But she wasn't a witch either... so if not a vampire what the hell was she then? Looking up again and meeting her gaze again, he did absolutely nothing but standing very still and just look at her. He focused on nothing but her. He wanted to know everything there was for her to tell. He wanted to know how she could be standing right here in front of him. Or... was she maybe a spirit or something? Was she here to punish him for everything he had done to every single person? No, why would she? Or was she some kind of a guardian angel? No... that wasn't even possible. Such thing didn't even exist. Opening his mouth to say something, he couldn't get out the words and closed his mouth again, and then he just stood there, starring at her.

created by STALK ME REDNECK!
^^^
TATIA
Posted: Feb 26 2012, 11:33 PM

1000+ | Kat
Group Icon

Tatiana still cared for Niklaus, just one glance proved that without a doubt. Despite all the time that had passed, how long it had been, it didn't matter. Even after everything that he had done, not even that was enough to change how he felt. Because to her...he wasn't all of those horrible things, she knew who he really was. After all she was the one he had always confided in. To everyone in Mystic Falls... The world, he was the most feared and despised of all the originals. To Tatia, he was the little boy she had met many, many, many years ago. The boy who she spent countless hours with, the true Father of the baby she had been forced to give away, and more important the man that she loved. The feelings, she knew that some part of her would always care for him, a love like that just didn't disappear. But with time, and a strong will, she had forced herself to suppress those feelings. They would after all be no good for anyone.

Tatia was anxious..nervous, and to be honest a little bit excited. To finally see him once again after all this time. To her, it felt like no time had passed...but it had and now, here they were..: finally having to deal with it. She took in a quiet breath, waiting for him to respond. In her words... She hadn't quite said it was her...because really she was afraid of how he would react when he finally realized it was her. His temper, the temper of Niklaus was known and feared...He certainly wasn't a man who's bad side you wanted to be on. But then he said it...and it was with just one word that she swore her heart was racing. A small smile formed on her lips and she nodded her head. "Yeah...it's me..." Her voice was soft, part of her worried about showing just how happy she was.. But he didn't seem angry or upset...just surprise.

She could hardly blame him for that of course.. It had been over a thousand years since they had seen one another. Hell the last time they had been together, they had both been human... Before everything had fallen apart... And for years since then, she had regretted everything... The things she had done, and the things she should have done. She stood little taller, he meant... So much to her, but now certainly wasn't the time to fall apart. There was a lot she needed to explain, she could only being to imagine what he was thinking. †"This...I can imagine must be confusing. But I can explain..I have to explain..." There was so much that need to be said, that she needed to tell him, it was all a matter of figuring out just where to begin.† With a sigh, her lips parted and she began to speak once again. "I never wanted things to be like this...but I didn't have any other choice. Your Mother can be a very....persuasive, when she wants to be." There was a small pause and truthfully it took all her will power to keep from looking away from him. "On the day that I left...I was called to see her, the details, I don't know them all... But I remember waking up and my arm was bleeding and they were there. Esther and Mikael. I was forced to make a deal with your Mother, she wanted me out of your life...both you and Elijah. So she told me, if I left... Then I could live... I was reluctant but I agreed... And then Mikael...drove a †blade through my heart...." She trembled slightly, the reaction she simply couldn't help... "I woke up again and after being forced to drink blood..:I was a vampire, your Mother's Guinea pig as they would call it now. She didn't want anything to go wrong and so she tested it first out on me, not that I knew it at the time..:"† †

^^^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now

OPTIONS ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3644 seconds | Archive
Skinned by Lint Roller of ATF!