| Welcome to HEAR ME ROAR! We hope you'll stay!|
You're currently viewing our forum as a GUEST! Which means you won't be able to view or reply to most of the things here. If you're interested, please join! It's completely free to register. :]
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
, read them, know them, love them.
Member No.: 1
Joined: 17-December 11
- We expect you to respect the ideas, creations & each person within this forum. If you don’t like how something is done or is happening, speak out in a courteous way. Which isn’t swearing about whatever it is & raging about it. If it’s a serious problem take it to an admin. Respect also means that you won’t plagiarize other works that your own; if it’s something like a quote, picture, etc give credit.
LANGUAGE & GRAMMAR:
- If your character is one to swear, feel free. But make it appropriate. If you’re the sweet, young daughter of a noble ( & not Arya Stark.. ) then you probably wouldn’t been running around swear obscenities at the top of your lungs.
- We expect your grammar to be well enough to understand & supply efficient description in your posts. We don’t have a minimum word count, but please try your hardest to put out something that would interest the reader & the person you are roleplaying with. One liners aren’t interesting, we promise.
- All posts should be in third person, past tense.
- Each character should be given its own account with the name of said character. An example would be “Sansa Stark” or “Daenerys Targaryen”. Proper capitalization is a must. No “aryaSTARK”’s or “jon snow”’s will be accepted. The only numbers permitted in your name are roman numerals, such as “Aerys Targaryen II”. If you mess up, ask an admin to fix it for you.
- You may have as many characters as you can handle. This means that each of your characters must remain actively involved in the story. We suggest a maximum of four, just to make things easier on yourself.
- You must post in character a few times a month on each character you own. If you’re going on vacation, are sick, etc. please post something in the “Absence” forum. If for some reason you’re unable to do this & we DO delete your account, feel free to come back when possible & tell us what happened so that we can set you back up with your account.
- Canon characters must post in character at least once a week. If you’re unable to do this, you will loose that character & it will be put back up for claim.
- Canon characters must use the play by’s we provide.
- You may choose whoever you wish as your play by. But you may not use drawings, anime or video game characters as your play by.
-The maximum size your icon may be is 200x300. We would like you to use these dimensions, but you may use 100x100 if you’re unable to make / find a 200x300. ( Bennie is happy to help you with making an icon, fyi. ;D ). You may not use anything under 100x100.
- Your icon must have something to do with your character.
- Signatures must not draw a mass amount of attention. So no flashing green & red lights or sparkles, please.
- We allow the use of drugs, alcohol, etc.
- Sex is allowed, but make sure to mark the topic as mature when you post it. Ex.: “[M] it’s getting hot in here” or “MATURE! obby”.
- You may not make a character just to go around banging everything that moves. Even Tyrion Lannister isn’t that bad, so you can’t be either. If we find all you’re doing is roleplaying sex, we will warn you. If you keep it up, you’ll be deleted & blocked from the forum. This isn’t a porn site.