counter stats

Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Global Goonzu Online. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Beginner Questions & Answers, [last updated: 24/11/2005]
snow
Posted: Sep 15 2005, 10:31 PM

Retired from Goonzu

Group: Spambot Filtering
Member No.: 39

Ok, after mentoring a lot of people. I'd decided to compile most of the frequent things mentees had asked me.

The short url for this page is - http://goonzu.notlong.com (since.. it's kind of hard to remember forum urls)

MENU

Basic Questions
1. Character
2. I'm lost. How do i get back to the place where i started?
3. Where do i see the amount of money i have?
4. I've 0 nyang. What do i do?
5. How to play the OX quiz?
6. How else can i earn money?
7. Setting a mentor
8. Where is Court Maid/Ming Merchant/Janggeum/Court Army Detective?
9. I'm hungry. What should i eat? Where to buy them?
10. How to capture Miss Raccoon?
11. Does item durability go down automatically over time or with constant use?
12. How to retrieve items from post office?
13. How do i whisper to someone who is not in my friend's list?
14. I can't see my inventory!! what happened?!!! (thx Sanjuu)
15. Where do i buy arrows and bullets?

Weapons & Stats & Skills

Common Questions
1. When is double exp time/double production time?
2. How do i find artisans to make my weapon/armor/etc?
3. Should i repair my weapon myself, or repair at NPC Jang, or ask an artisan to repair?
4. How to request repair from artisan? And why should i request repair from artisan?
5. Will tools disappear after i use them?
6. When and how do i get a horse? How to use horse's inventory? (thx Sanjuu)
7. When and how do i get a warehouse? How do i renew my warehouse?
8. If i forget to renew my warehouse and it's revoked, what happens to all my items?!?!?!
9. When and how do i get a pet summon?
10. Are there any guilds/clans in this game?
11. Why is that artisan taking ages to make my "weapon/armor/etc"?
12. What is Artisan PD?
13. Where is Wungnyeo cave?

Tips
1. Shortcuts?
2. How to save money...

Answers

Basic Questions

1. Character
First about the character that you choose. If you have chosen no.1 guy or no.2 girl. Ignore this part.
(Posted Image)
Why you should not choose this character?
If you have chosen the above character, you will find that you start off in a place that has no name, or rather a korean name.

Your beginning quest will be partly in Korean which is something very difficult if you're just starting this game. And you'll not be able to do the Court Army Detective's & Jang Gilsan's quests later which give quite a lot good rewards.

2. I'm lost. How do i get back to the place where i started?
(Posted Image)
You either start off at location 1(if you choose first guy or 2nd girl) or 2(if you choose the 3rd character). Location 1 is easily located by the towns around it - Hanyang, Suwon and Euijeongbu.

This is the entire world map. - http://global.goonzu.com/center/filedata/S...orld_goonzu.gif

3. Where do i see the amount of money i have?
Nyang is the currency. You can see the amount of nyang you have in the top bar.

4. I've 0 nyang. What do i do?
Every hour, there's an OX quiz that gives free money. Beginner should go for it religiously until you feel rich.

5. How to play the OX quiz?
(Posted Image)
When you see the above window pops up in your window, click Participating in OX quiz.
(Posted Image)
A big window like the above will open, click Participating in quiz. Do not type inside the big window.
(Posted Image)
You'll be teleported to the above area. A total of 10 questions will be asked during the quiz. All you have to do is either walk to the O area if the answer is correct or the X area if the answer is wrong. Take note that there's a 20s time limit for each question.

- The amount of money you get per round is determined by the number of people who gets the question correct. That's why there are some people who likes to trick people to give wrong answer.

- You can actually find out the answer yourself instead of relying on people who walk first by using the Game Info button found at the bottom bar. Most questions can be founds in Item Info, Monster Info and Town info.

- An average of 10k to 30k is expected for each quiz if you get all questions correct. Happy earning. ^_^

6. How else can i earn money?
There's 4 other options where you can get cash.
(Posted Image)

1. Court Maid - she buys things at a ripped off price. But it's good to occasionally selling off unwanted loot to her when you do not have enough space.

2. Market - the eunuch quest should have taught you how to use this. Right click on this building inside almost all towns. You can sell up to 4 items. But be careful of the 1% tax it'll charge on your goods. You'll notice that it takes 1% of the amount that you input. When an item is sold, 1% tax will also be charged by the bank as money from market is deposited straight into the bank.

3. Personal Shop - When you see people standing around with "Buy blah blah blah" sign above their heads, they have a personal shop open. To sell things to that person, right click on their character. Choose Personal Shop. Just click the item that he wants to purchase, choose the number of units you want to sell to him and press Sell Items.

4. Ming Merchant - you can sell weapons/armors/etc to this merchant. But he buys at a ripped off price. But well... better than court maid. @_@

7. Setting a mentor
It's preferable for beginner to get a mentor who can teach you about the game or give you tips on how to play the game. Press Alt + T to see who are available and is willing to mentor you.

It is common to see people who offer you items or money to get you to make them their mentor. Why? Because when you reach lvl20, they will get a certain amount of reputation points and money depending on which lvl you add them at. About 57 reputation points and 130k if you add them at lvl1.

This money is for mentor... which is why mentors get $. Whether or not mentors want to give you that sum of money is up to them. It's not a scam if they do not give you. The 100k when you get when you reach lvl20 is not the $ that mentor get. Please get that clear before accusing any mentor scamming your money. It's not yours until they choose to give it to you.

(Be careful of people who promise you things, some mentors might just not give you the items they promise. ^^;;;)

(Some mentors will be wary of giving you items as well. There's a lot of seasoned players who will "pretend" they are new and try to scam mentors of their items and cancel them immediately when they receive the items.)

Some people will say this is the way for higher lvl to make money off beginner. But it is not the right attitude to make someone your mentor just because you want "this" or "that". When people spend time to answer your questions, they are possibly in fact, putting aside time to earn money. So do not be too greedy and ask mentor for items just because they will get some money at the end of it.

Just find someone who's friendly, who can answer your questions, and preferably be someone who uses your preferred weapon. And maybe someone who will become your friend in game. ^_^

8. Where is Court Maid/Ming Merchant/Janggeum/Court Army Detective?
(Posted Image)
They can all be located inside Gyeongbokgung. The Ming Merchant is right of the above picture.

9. I'm hungry. What should i eat? Where to buy them?
Eat Skewers. They can be bought from Court Maid.

10. How to capture Miss Raccoon?
Just kill one miss raccoon outside of where you begun. It's easy to find one inside Beginner Hunting Ground.
Inside Beginner Hunting Ground:
North - Miss Raccoons
East - Floral Piggy
West - Shameless Bunny
South - Mushroom Hat

11. Does item durability go down automatically over time or with constant use?
If you use it, durability will go down... Unless you have a permanent item. ^_^

12. How to retrieve items from post office?
First, you need to enter a Town, e.g. Hanyang, Suwon, Euijeongbu, Sineuiju...etc. Every town has a Post Office. Right click on the post office. Choose Inbox. Click Reading Receiving Box. Just move the items you want into your inventory.

Please note that 1% tax is charged per sending item.

13. How do i whisper to someone who is not in my friend's list?
Type /t name message.

14. I can't see my inventory!! what happened?!!!
Chances are you clicked on your Summons or Summon hero's Tab. Click back on your Person's tab to view your stuff.

15. Where do i buy arrows and bullets?
There's no arrows or bullets in game. Unlimited supply from Goonzu God. Haha.

Weapons & Stats & Skills
Strongest melee weapon - ax
Strongest ranged weapon - cane
The rest are average. But gun is the most popular weapon in global goonzu. Cane is an expensive job to start as because of the amount of mp medicine you have to eat.

Pros and Cons
Sword - fast speed but low dmg.
Spear - medium speed medium dmg.
Ax - slow speed high dmg.

Cane - great dmg with magic. Have delay. But need a lot of food and medicine.
Not recommended for beginners without endurance because you're going to be poor. But if you're used to playing mage in other games. Why not? ^_^
Gun - medium to slow speed high dmg
Bow - fast to medium speed medium dmg (a lil slower than sword but higher dmg than sword)

I use bow personally because i just like to use it and it's alot faster than gun. Most ranged users have an easier time because you use less medicine. Need to repair armor less, etc. But of course cane is best dmg. Hands down.

Stats
5 Str = + 1 dmg
1 Vit = +4 hp
Agi = hit rate and dodge. No specific data on how much each point of agi add though.

Sword/spear/ax - mostly str. Enough agi to hit. And lots of vit to have high hp and defence.
Bow/Gun - mostly to agi and vit. (please note that agi does not add damage, only str will)
Cane - wisdom.... agi for hit rate if you want to use the cane to hit monsters. Enough vit to not die from 1-2 hits from monsters.

Some stat suggestions for bow-users:
3agi:1str:1vit
3agi:2vit
2agi:3vit
4agi:1vit
2agi:2str:1vit
(snowie: i prefer more vit than adding str because i prefer not to die than killing faster. There's another way to improve attack than adding str, like getting a good weapon in the first place and using good luck charms - pls refer to Sanjuu's GLC guide - http://glc.notlong.com.)

Dex - only for artisans. It improves chance for higher durability when making items with durability. Do not add dex if you're not an artisan!!! This is not RO.

Please take note that certain magics like "freezing", "addition" requires agi to be able to hit.

Skills
(Posted Image)

Techique skills can be added by right clicking technique or production books.

[refer to the image above, i'll use archery tech as an example]
1. This is your basic skill lvl which you can improve by reading a book, e.g. archery technique book.

The maximum books you can read are 30 books.

Archery tech lvl 1 to 10 - beginner
Archery tech lvl 11 to 20 - intermediate (monster do not drop this)
Archery tech lvl 21 to 30 - advanced (monster do not drop this)

2. Experience skill lvl - this is lvled by getting skill exp pts. When you hit a monster, usually there'll be a "+ 4 archery" etc word that pop up above your head. That is your skill exp points.

Maximum lvl by experience is 70.

3. Tech pts - you get 1 tech point per each lvl up. Tech points will not be reset at lvl10. You cannot change tech pts once they are changed into skills until item mall opens.

*** Every weapon has magic skills. Press Alt + M to see the skills available to each weapon class. To use the skill, press CTRL + 1/2/3/etc to make it your current skill. Right click on monster to unleash the magic. ***

Common Questions

1. When is double exp time/double production time?
GMT+8 - [Double exp bonus] 9am to 10am & 1pm to 2pm
GMT+8 - [Double production bonus] 10am to 11am

2. How do i find artisans to make my weapon/armor/etc?
Press Alt + C. Look at their info to see if they charge for production. Most don't. Try to whisper to them.

3. Should i repair my weapon myself, or repair at NPC Jang, or ask an artisan to repair?
Artisan will be best choice unless he/she is afk. Artisan with more than lvl32 skill technique can repair better than NPC Jang. Do not repair your own weapon unless you're the artisan. -_-;;

But if no artisan... use the npc. ^_^

4. How to request repair from artisan? And why should i request repair from artisan?
Right click on artisan. Choose Request Repair. Unequip whatever you want to repair. Upload the item inside the box. Input the money if you want to tip or if the artisan charges for repair. Press Accept.
Skill lvl / Durability repair
lvl30-31 -17
lvl32-36 -16
lvl37-40 -15
lvl41-43 -14
lvl44-47 -13
~~
~~
~~
lvl100 -2

5. Will tools disappear after i use them?
No. Items have durability. Only the durability will go down. You can repair items at NPC Jang or ask artisan to repair.

6. When and how do i get a horse? How to use horse's inventory?
At lvl20, you can ride a horse. Buy a foal from market and open it. Or buy an opened horse from the horse market.

Just below your Ring slots, there are two Arrows for shifting items. Just click on the item you want to move and click on the appropriate Arrow (eg: to horse) and it will appear in the inventory list you want.

7. When and how do i get a warehouse? How do i renew my warehouse?
When you're lvl 30, you can apply for a warehouse in either Hanyang, Suwon or Euijeongbu. Right click the building, go to Application tab. And click lease application. Monthly fees = what you pay per day (in real life) for the warehouse. The contract time = the amount of time you can use the warehouse for the monthly fees you leased the warehouse at.

If you want to stop using the warehouse and don't want to pay the daily fees, you have to trade that warehouse to a lvl 30 character with no money. The warehouse will only end when the contract expires.

If you don't have enough lvl to use warehouse or not enough money to be able to pay 10k or 15k everyday. Use the post office as your storage. Make a few low lvl characters and post items to them. (thanks to xiaoyu for reminding me ;p)

To renew your contract with the warehouse, when you're inside your warehouse, click Management. Click Contract Extension.

8. If i forget to renew my warehouse and it's revoked, what happens to all my items?!?!?!
Go to Kim, the ticket seller. Click the 3rd Option. You will have to pay 1% of the market price of the item. A korean pop up will appear, click the left option to get back your item.

9. When and how do i get a pet summon?
When you're lvl 30, you can get a pet Miss Raccoon. Buy some from the market and right click on them. You might have to try more than once as it might fail. (i tried 26 times to get my first Miss Raccoon)

After getting your first pet, click Alt + A, click Summon tab. Put your pet on Standby mode so it doesn't blindly attack whatever monster you're attacking and die from it.

If you have pet medicine - Chilgitang, you can check Use Summons Automatic Recovery box, so that your pet can recover hp by itself.

MP of pet will not auto recover without medicine.
HP of pet will not auto recover without medicine.

For more info on pets and how to evolve them - refer to this guide by Pucca - http://summons.notlong.com

10. Are there any guilds/clans in this game?
Residents of a town are able to chat in Town Chat. That won't be as boring then when you can chat and share things.

You can apply to become resident of a town when you're lvl 40+. That's the minimum for applying to become resident nowadays. The lvl requirement is set by the Town Chief of the towns. You can only join only one of the 3 main towns now. Hanyang, Suwon or Euijeongbu. Just go to the Town Hall and click Apply when you're lvl 40+.

If you have applied before when u're below lvl40. Try to cancel application first and reapply. After applying, msg the Town Chief of that town to inform him about it.

11. Why is that artisan taking ages to make my "weapon/armor/etc"?

1. Because he/she is playing the mini-game that comes with crafting. Playing the game will take roughly 5-10mins, depending how good he/she is at the game and what points he/she stops at. Maximum improvement bonus by mini game - 10% (10,000 points)

2. He/she has many msg. Below is an example of how many msg i can get sometimes by being an artisan.
(Posted Image)

So don't go around and keep dealing artisan when he is making your item, thinking he has run away with your item. It can be annoying and frustrating.

Another thing. If you send by post office instead of trading the artisan your materials, even though you waste a bit of money, you can ensure you have a record that you have sent that person your items. Right click the post office. Go to Descriptions. Click Reading Sending/Receiving Description. You can see a record of what you have sent and received. Good way to have proof that you have sent things. It's not fool-proof that artisans will not run away with your items. But you can ruin that person's reputation this way if he does it to you. ;p

12. What is Artisan PD?

(Posted Image)
1. As you can see i have a PD sign above my head.
2. Because i'm the first name on the Bow Artisan list, that's why i have a PD sign. This PD sign is only given to the artisans that are online. Once i go offline, the next bow artisan will get the PD sign.
3. This is the info written by artisans. It can by anything non serious to requirements for repair or production.

13. Where is Wungnyeo cave?
refer to this thread --> http://s13.invisionfree.com/Goonzu/index.php?showtopic=238

Tips

1. Shortcuts?
Try to familarize yourself with the game buttons. There's some shortcuts to certain windows, even though you can use the buttons on the top bar or bottom.

Alt + E - Configuration
Alt + I - Inventory
Alt + S - Skills
Alt + M - Magic
Alt + A - Status
Alt + W - Mini-map
Alt + T - Mentor
Alt + F - Friends
Alt + H - In-game Help
Alt + C - Artisans Info
Alt + V - Town Chat (only available if you are resident of a town)
Alt + P - Screenshot
Alt + D - change clothes (only if you are wearing both armor and clothes)
Tab - change weapons (only if you are equipping 2 weapons)
F1 to F5 - the hotkeys in your inventory first row.
F6 & F7 - the hotkeys to summon/recall your first and 2nd pet
F9 - to ride/dismount from horse

2. How to save money...
a. Bank - You'll not be charged commission if you use the bank you had opened an account at. Try to open bank account at the place where you hang out the most.

b. Inventory full - Beginner will always face this problem. You have too many loot. What should you do? Make 2 more characters and post items to them. Or you can make another account and characters so you can transfer to them manually.

c. After lvl 20, when you die, you'll lose 10% of the money that you hold and some exp. So always deposit your money into bank.

d. Always find artisans to repair your weapon/armor/etc.

e. Get artisans to make a few of the same weapons if you realise durability of your weapons go down fast and often. When durability of one weapon reach warning lvl, you can switch to another weapon. When the artisan comes online, you can get him to repair your weapons all at once. ^^

Any mistakes, questions, additional stuff blah blah blah, pls post here.

[Updated only one small part where i mention only the 3rd char can go over lvl69. Everyone can go over 69 now.]
legendofxix
Posted: Sep 15 2005, 10:37 PM

Cyclone Carriage

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23

You've singlehandedly destroyed the purpose of mentors.
Congratulations you evil, evil member. J/k

Pinned!
Chaostrik3r
Posted: Sep 15 2005, 10:46 PM

"Scorching in flame"

Member No.: 9

nice guide all the answer for beginners lol just copied the linked and post it to them
XiaoYu
Posted: Sep 27 2005, 12:50 PM

Miss Raccoon

Member No.: 42

my dear snow snow, i think u forgot 1 think , storage system, tell them about warehouse, and how to store item before lv 30.

In my case , create 2 more lv 3 char, use post office as storage ^^
sanjuu
Posted: Sep 28 2005, 07:41 AM

I Love My Cowhide Armor

Group: Retired Moderators
Member No.: 48

u forgot stuff like...

Q: I can't see my inventory!! what happened? !!!

A: Chances are you clicked on your Summons or Summon hero's Tab. Click back on your Person's tab to view your stuff.

Q: How do I put things in my horse's inventory (yes .. people asked this a plenty)

A: Just below your Ring slots, there are two Arrows for shifting items. Just click on the item you want to move and click on the appropriate Arrow (eg: to horse) and it will appear in the inventory list you want.

kaiser666
Posted: Sep 28 2005, 08:00 AM

KingOfGermans

Member No.: 105

nice snowie~^^
btw,
some mentees insist dat we(mentors)took their money when they had reached lv20...swt
*pls note dat the money and rep pts is from the SERVER.And it will NOT affect ur 100k reward(when u're lv20)*
Aeroial
Posted: Sep 29 2005, 10:19 PM

Euijeongbu (Dead) Retired Town Chief

Member No.: 8

This is a good guide, but it says that +5 Vit = 1 Def, which is not true. I have 94 Vit and only 8 def without armor still.
snow
Posted: Sep 30 2005, 03:13 AM

Retired from Goonzu

oh. i'll delete that then.
Spkes
Posted: Oct 1 2005, 10:22 PM

Goonzu Player

Member No.: 131

umm can u add how much evo tickets it takes to get to a certain pet like
miss racoon -> single blade (how much tickets it takes to do that)
ty a whole lot :)
Valkaren
Posted: Oct 2 2005, 02:33 PM

Armor Maker

Member No.: 127

Hey Spkes and i think it takes around 6,donno
simplez
Posted: Oct 24 2005, 09:18 PM

Goonzu Player

Member No.: 202

hmm how to solve bad diestive system? my one kept -35/-35 regardless he is full or starve
snow
Posted: Oct 25 2005, 12:20 AM

Retired from Goonzu

QUOTE (simplez @ Oct 25 2005, 05:18 AM)
hmm how to solve bad diestive system? my one kept -35/-35 regardless he is full or starve

Have you tried bojung ikigtang? Or eat foods that + indigestive system?
simplez
Posted: Oct 25 2005, 03:43 AM

Goonzu Player

Member No.: 202

QUOTE (snow @ Oct 25 2005, 07:20 AM)
QUOTE (simplez @ Oct 25 2005, 05:18 AM)

Have you tried bojung ikigtang? Or eat foods that + indigestive system?

yea doesnt help much... thx :D
hmmm how to earn money? today play until my own spear cannot be repair... end up break... this is not the worst... i got no money to buy any weapons so end up very powerless... how to earn money?
WoShiGunner
Posted: Dec 16 2005, 10:58 AM

Goonzu Player

Member No.: 312

u have 1 error on the bonus time 9am-10am is correct but the other shld be 2pm-3pm GMT+8 hope u make the changes n save the noobs! :)
Kurogane
Posted: Jan 10 2006, 12:07 AM

Miss Raccoon

Member No.: 403

Hi, i'm new to this forum+the game. I've read this now and i thank you very much!!!! i can't wait to start playing, but the server's down so yea... but I can wait. Thanks again~
narutokyuubi
Posted: Feb 19 2006, 04:08 AM

Goonzu Player

Member No.: 563

omg, the post office tip as storage is a great idea!!
why havent i thought of that yet :D
Luminiscence
Posted: Mar 7 2006, 03:11 AM

OG Lumi

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 3

Just a tiny breakdown of the first few quests extracted from my other guide.

You start off in the middle of Gyeongbokgung, also our starter town. It's a large area where OX quizzes take place every 10th minute of the hour. You can earn money from it but check the site for details on how. Now, at this moment you can start to choose a mentor first ( since they'll get more reputation points and you'll get money if they don't scam, no real loss to you). I'll recommend adding Luminiscence as mentor, so you can just follow the drill =)

At this moment if you want to switch to full screen (although people usually do this windowed coz we use more than 1 account), the button can be found in the bottom bar, 4th button, Web/Configurations, click on Configurations inside to get to the Options, and the tag 'Use Whole Screen'. There are lotsa buttons there, it's useful to explore and they'll be used alot. eg. Item, Monster, Town info. Character info, etc are on the top few mini buttons. As you can see the buttons really have no words on them, quite hard to start, no ? Mini map's to the top right, zoomable via Wheel Mouse scroll, toggle with Ctrl+W.

After that, your first quest. There's a immediate popup of this eunuch person telling you that you found him. Now you need to start doing his quests, else he won't let you leave town via the exit on the left, as well as the portally magical thingies on top and bottom.

First Quest : Open character info. It's the first button on top. They even have a small mouse click picture for it.
Second Quest: Add Stat Points. I recommend you add 5 points in Agi. I've pondered on adding 5 vit points a long time ago, essentially its a really draggy reason why you should not add 5 Vit but I'll leave it as that. You redistribute points at level 10 anyway =)
Third Quest : Defeat One Harmless Miss Raccoon. Dearie me, first thing you have to do is pummel a cute raccoon with your bare fists. Not too hard with 5 Agi, easier to hit, but if you're luck is really bad and you get pummeled in turn and die, its alright. You revive w/o any losses at a nearest town, which you can exit through the gate in the middle. Take note that you will have penalties for dying at level 20 onwards (10*Level in EXP loss and 10% of held Money(Nyang) lost) Head out via the left gate, and find those large head raccoons and click on it to watch your first battle. Not to shabby, you'll kill them faster later.
Fourth Quest : Refill your health with S.. Ssanghwatang. What's that? Most of the stuff in Goonzu Online is hard to read, especially if you aren't Korean or even Asian. Ssanghwatang is the most basic health refill pot that the Eunuch rewards you after smacking the cute monster. Top bar, 2nd button, that's the Inventory. Then just right click the pot in ur inventory, usually the first item. OR press F1, you pro gosu player you. F1 - F5 are hotkeys for the first 5 items in your inventory, so incidentally you can just do that.
Fifth Quest : Wow your reward, a Bamboo Sword! Not too bad for a newbie weapon. Actually it's horrible, once you create more characters you find yourself better off with a starter rifle or spear that has more damage.
Oh, the quest. Level to level 3 and add your stat points. Henceforth a small decision on what weapon you want to use. I'll recommend using a Gun for damage, but what's that about money you say? Not enough ? Want to go beg for it? You don't really need to. What you can do is head for the Beginner Hunting Ground outside of Gyeongbokgung(starter town, remember?). It's to the bottom right of it, a small tentage with 2 hands mimicking a circus that holds an underground cave(neat!). Generally monsters spawn here indefinitely when you kill them and faster than those outside. They're also the weakest 4 types of monsters so you should handle them w/o a problem.
Another point I forgot to put down is that you can start to accept Court Army Detective and Janggeum Quests. They're near the Eunuch. If you don't know where the eunuch is, he's just barricaded in a diagonal square block above the exit of Gyeongbokgung. The items Janggeum want are dropped from the monsters Court Army wants you to hunt. The Court Army Detective quest gives you a gauge on what monsters to fight. And they give experience and items too.
Well then, where were we? Alright, you have pummeled a couple of monsters already, been leveling up in the Beginner's Hunting Ground, pumping 5 stats to agi and vit alternating to level 10, but once you reach level 10 you find yourself teleported back to the same place you were born(not irl, just gyeongbokgung) and alot weaker. They just reset your stat points.

Now, note that level 10 is the only time you can use the Deduct Lv by 1 thingy in the Skill info. If you miss this now, you can't change it. FOREVER! (no joke, item mall's not out yet) If you used the sword tech book, and going onto guns which I highly recommend, you can deduct it now.
Alright, you can deduct that skill point at level 10, and level 10 only.
Goto third button of the top bar, and then find the skill and click 'Deduct Lv by 1' Click 'Yes', and the skill will be unlearnt; you will have a free tech point again.

Oh yes, stat distribution.

Have you decided on what weapon to specialise in?
You can choose between Sword, Spear, Ax, Gun, Bow, Cane.
I don't recommend Cane because it is mana intensive and hard to sustain the leveling. Swords are fast but they are too weak; Spears are a good choice.
Overall I would recommend a Spear, Ax, Bow or Gun.

Have you decided on what craft to specialise in?
Dex is required for Crafting of items that have durability. eg. Gun Production, Cloth Production.
Crafting or Skills that do not require Dex; eg. Capture, Medicine, Cooking.
You learn skills and techniques by reading books, either by buying from market or hunting them.
When you learn skills or techniques you will consume techique points.

Remember to only start adding Dex at level 31 onwards, else you will find trouble leveling.
Finally, Stat Distribution. This is all copied from my textfile so it's quite short(in a sense)
For Archer and Gunner, Agi to the requirement of your Weapon, followed by Vit
For Melee Characters like Spear, Sword, Ax, The Req. of Weapon that's Str, followed by Agi and Vit.
Cane users are easy, Wis, Agi and a small amount in Vit.

A general guide would be 35 of Str/Agi/Wis and 25 into Vit when you are level 10, depending on if you use a Melee/Range/Magic weapon, respectively.

After all that, I shouldn't really spoil the fun for you. Magical Monsters for a pet, a horse to ride at level 20, and funky colored horses and special items that don't lose dura await you in the game. So many stuff to find out, so you might as well start now =)
Good Luck!

-Lumi"Give me some credit and possibly reputation points when you use this guide"niscence

For a full portion of it my mentees can look up Luminiscence Beginner Guide
AlexandreGrePR
  Posted: May 6 2006, 06:06 PM

BR Goonzu player

Member No.: 845

Q: How function the "Additional Weapon Skills" ?
Alteo
Posted: May 6 2006, 06:49 PM

-Cheaters Slayer-

Member No.: 13

QUOTE (AlexandreGrePR @ May 6 2006, 06:06 PM)
Q: How function the "Additional Weapon Skills" ?

if mean the aditional combat skills, they are still inactive..
Hawki.
Posted: May 7 2006, 04:02 PM

Goonzu Player

Member No.: 868

Hi,
can I create with my real friends GUILD in this game or its not possible?

PS. sry for my english
Alteo
Posted: May 7 2006, 04:09 PM

-Cheaters Slayer-

Member No.: 13

QUOTE (Hawki. @ May 7 2006, 04:02 PM)
Hi,
can I create with my real friends GUILD in this game or its not possible?

PS. sry for my english

Towns arent out, meaning the possibility to make real ingame guild is cero...but u can creat a guild in this forum, just gather enough ppl and request for it,, there is a section for that...check it out..
Hawki.
Posted: May 11 2006, 06:21 PM

Goonzu Player

Member No.: 868

Can I change game resolution? Goonzu online automatical set
screen resolution on 1024x768. I need 800x600 how can i change it?
kasmir
Posted: Jun 12 2006, 12:46 AM

Granny Tiger

Member No.: 972

ummm this guide is pretty outdated...
Toneez/albi
Posted: Nov 23 2007, 04:03 PM

Floral Piggy

Member No.: 3,354

guys toonez no more on now i'm back to my char so...if you will me i'm on albi
MmmmM
Posted: Nov 23 2007, 04:04 PM

Monk's won't dance

Group: Goonzu Adventurer
Member No.: 750

why bump a 2yr old topic..
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Skin created by Tariq. of the IF Skin Zone.

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive