zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Friend Rp And Chat. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (22) « First ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Sorry this to so long to set up!
Dying_Inside
Posted: Oct 11 2006, 09:27 PM

Jazz

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Florian glanced to Angel and saw his eyes were focused on him and his hand was to his heart. He suddenly had to close his eyes. He frowned deeply and then turned his back on Angel. He let the wind carry his gentle voice to the winged being behind him. "Florian. Florian Pierce." He went silent after that and kept his eyes closed. He ran a hand through his spiked raven locks and tugged the ends down so they hung in his face, covering his eyes. He then placed his hands in his pant pockets and allowed his tattoo to pulse in a constant beat. The pulse moved down his neck and into his shoulder, than down to his fingertips. He shivered slightly and looked to the sky again. His fingers pulled the hub cap to his chest again and he muttered its name again. The metal light up and he threw it, hart, towards the sky, into the mass of Trackers that had gathered there. The creatures screamed in an unearthly manner and scattered best they could, though some were killed by the bright light. An oily substance slowly trickled from the sky and fell onto the rooftop of the building and Florian grabbed the hub cap as it returned to his left hand. He opened his eyes an turned back to Angel and Hiroshi.
Ice_Ninja
Posted: Oct 12 2006, 08:31 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 3

( *swirly eyed* Soooooo muchreading..... *falls over*)

Keira gawked at the bright light that illuminated the sky for a brief moment. She smiled up at Ash, "That must've been Florian, huh?" Her bi-colored eyes scanned each rooftop to locate the raven haired boy. Finally, she spotted him, Hiroshi, and...
"Who's that?" she pondered aloud pointing at the boy kneeling before Florian. Her other hand still grasped Ash's gently.

(Hah! I got another post in! *victory sign* btw, Onii-chan.....*hops from one foot to another grinning* I made the team!!!!)
Dying_Inside
Posted: Oct 12 2006, 08:45 PM

Jazz

(I'm sorry, chibi-chan!! <-- for all the reading. And *glomps you to the ground and sits on top of your stomach* YOU MADE THE TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Ashton looked that way and shrugged. "I don't know and yes that was Florian." He shrugged and focused his eyes to Keira again. "We better go look. On the count of three, okay?"

Florian opened his other eye and dropped the hubcap to rest at his waist.
sunikathleen79
Posted: Oct 12 2006, 09:26 PM

RULER OF THE FORUMS

Member No.: 1

When Hiroshi was going to thank Florian for saving him, Angel had spoken first. Now he could say something,but it seemed too late now. 'Florian is really mysterious....' he thought to himself after watching Florian for the past few moments. His eyes slowly closed, then opened again. A small smile spread across Hiroshi's face. He then looked over at Angel and his smile was gone, replaced by a look of supision and puzzlement.

--------------------
user posted image
Seraph
Posted: Oct 12 2006, 09:35 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5

(congrats, Bri. )

Angel rose to his feet slowly, watching the light as it faded, for it had been much to bright for him to look at as it was going up. He now averted his gaze from the fading light, to Florian.

"Now what?"

(sorry, I lost my thought *is talking to Brandi about stuffs*)

--------------------
user posted image
Dying_Inside
Posted: Oct 13 2006, 05:23 PM

Jazz

"We wait and hope Ashton isn't in the air," Florian answered, his eyes following the setting blue moon, signalling the end of the Blue Hour. He turned to Hiroshi and stepped next to him, his arm gently sliding up his arm to his shoulder. "You okay?" he mumbled to the boy. His tattoo burned again, but he ignored the constant pain that was throwing him off balance.
Ice_Ninja
Posted: Oct 13 2006, 06:15 PM

Member No.: 3

Keira nodded. Her heart began to race once more as she tightened her grip on Ash's hand.
sunikathleen79
Posted: Oct 14 2006, 06:07 AM

RULER OF THE FORUMS

Hiroshi gave a nod. "Yes...thanks to you," he finally spoke. A slightly embarresed grin shown upon his face, but it soon disappered when he noticed Florian's slight trouble standing. "Your tatoo again?" Hiroshi wispered in a concerned tone, trying to make sure that Angel couldn't hear him.

--------------------
user posted image
Seraph
Posted: Oct 14 2006, 10:47 AM

Advanced Member

Angel, however, did hear what passed through Hiroshi's lips. Whispred though it was, Angel's sense of hearing was highly developed.
Angel peered at Florian's visable skin, seeing if he could find a tattoo of some sort, but found nothing.

"It is on his neck, correct? The left side?" Angel looked down momentarily.

So, he has one too....there's a lot more going on here than I thought...

He glanced back at Florian and the other boy, brushing his hair from his eyes.
"What if...this Ashton is in the air?" He turned around and pointed at two distant figures. "Would that be him?"

--------------------
user posted image
Dying_Inside
Posted: Oct 15 2006, 02:59 PM

Jazz

Ashton smiled faintly. "One... two... three!" He pushed off from the roof and allowed the midnight gravity to take over him as he soared through the air. He looked to the moon and cussed. "Its going away!" he snapped. "We better land soon!"

Florian turned to Angel when he heard about the location of his tattoo. The cursed seal began to intensify on his neck. "The left side?" he asked. He frowned and nodded slightly. The nod was actually just a tilt back of his head, his raven hair falling over his neck. His blue eyes narrowed slightly. He turned back to where Ashton and Keira was. He found them in the air and a small cuss escaped his lips. "If normal gravity takes over while they are in the air, they will die." Boy was he blunt (Ha!! He's just like me, Bri'n' Allie!!).
Seraph
Posted: Oct 15 2006, 06:17 PM

Advanced Member

(short post time~)

Keeping his eyes on the said pair, he spoke to Florian. "I can fly...so if they do begin to fall..." he didn't bother finishing the rest of his sentence. There was no use in wasting breath.

(end. <.<)

--------------------
user posted image
Dying_Inside
Posted: Oct 15 2006, 09:20 PM

Jazz

Florian grinned softly as he watched Ashton beginning to descend. "He'll be fine," he stated, his eyes never leaving the boy and the girl. "He's coming down." His mouth formed the numbers from 5 to 1. As soon as he hit 1, Ashton landed on the roof beside them. "Take my hand," he said to Angel, without looking at him. He held out his hand, palm up.
Seraph
Posted: Oct 15 2006, 09:53 PM

Advanced Member

Angel turned around and glided over to Florian, grabbing his hand as he landed.
He looked at Florian, smirking.
"So, you suddenly trust me? Or just want to get me out of here?"

--------------------
user posted image
Dying_Inside
Posted: Oct 15 2006, 09:57 PM

Jazz

"I will never trust you," he said, his fingers closing around Angel's hand. He watched the moon as it set. He finally turned to the winged being and frowned deeply. "Never trust you...." he mumbled to himself.
sunikathleen79
Posted: Oct 16 2006, 06:20 PM

RULER OF THE FORUMS

(GAH I CAN'T THINK OF WHAT TO WRITE)

--------------------
user posted image
« Next Oldest | Rps | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (22) « First ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... Last » Quick Reply

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0334 seconds · Archive