well blimey, mate, it's 1975! the marauders are in their sixth year at hogwarts, school of witchcraft and wizardry, and there's something mysterious going on. there have been rumors of a dark lord rising to power, and it's making everyone nervous. people are disappearing, muggleborns murdered - the scene is becoming increasingly worse, and the worst part about it all? nobody really knows what's going on. it's currently the month of november, and the outlook is beginning to become darker with each passing day.

Affiliates

graphics made by sarah, fanart used by viria13 of deviantart, some forum descriptions/site layout credit to the admins over at accio brain! all characters are the brain children of j.k. rowling and their respective roleplayers.

Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Foundareason. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

[RF] SWIMMING IN THE FLOOD,, tag james!
JAMES CHARLUS POTTER
Posted: Sep 24 2011, 03:52 PM

SIXTEEN | PLAYED BY LUKE.
Group Icon

Group: + gryffindor student mod
Member No.: 17

The more James thought about the squat little man with the mustache that may or may not have been fake, the more he wanted to wind up and punch something. Hard. Anything would do, though James would probably derive much more pleasure from punching a Slytherin than anything else. He supposed punching the Ministry man was out of the question, as he would likely be arrested and then who would comfort his girlfriend? Certainly not the giant squid. They had decided it was much too large and wet to be a good date. Really, James was much better for cuddling and snogging than the giant squid. He would feel guilty leaving Lily in its care, though he was of the firm belief that it was a better date than Snivellus Snape could ever hope to be. "If there's one thing that I know, it's that we'll always be there for each other," she told him, still clinging to his shirt. James realized rather suddenly that their conversation was heading down a very mushy road and he was powerless to stop it. "this was a much ... healthier alternative than hexing than horrible man." And then, just like that, it wasn’t. James grinned. ”Well, hexing people always makes me feel better. But, he’s a Ministry man and I’d be lonely if you were arrested. Who would I show off for? Who would I snog in dark corridors?” He put on an expression of mock horror. ”Lilyflower, I would surely die without you.”
LILY JOSEPHINE EVANS
Posted: Sep 24 2011, 09:04 PM

SIXTEEN | PLAYED BY SARAH.
Group Icon

Group: + gryffindor student admin
Member No.: 1

✗ NEVER KNEW I COULD FEEL LIKE THIS
if only proven by the last several minutes, lily evans was a girl, the kind that tried to hide the fact that she wore her heart on her sleeve, but really couldn't help when she became emotional, even over the smallest of things. and maybe it was because she hadn't been exposed to such a scenario before, but she was beginning to realize that she was a romantic. she, lily evans, was a sentimental, mushy, emotional sap who was in love with james potter. maybe it was the dramatic shift in her feelings for him that had inspired this newfound vehemence in her feelings. but any way that she tried to figure it, lily still arrived at the same place. it was overwhelming, really, and it seemed to pervade her thoughts, her actions, her speech when she was around him. in a way, its pronouncement was inevitable, but like a wary sixteen year-old female, she was doing her best to contain it for james' sake. sure, he seemed thrilled to have her adorn his arm, but that didn't mean that he was likely to be spouting tender sentiments every waking moment of the day. likewise, lily didn't think that she needed to bother him with the sentimental inner machinations of her own mind. she was quite literally censoring herself, redirecting her train of thought and the line of conversation should too much raw emotion pervade the situation. as she spoke, the grin that came over james' face told her that he was content with the subject that she had chosen as a subtle redirect. "Well, hexing people always makes me feel better," he said. "But, he’s a Ministry man and I’d be lonely if you were arrested. Who would I show off for? Who would I snog in dark corridors? Lilyflower, I would surely die without you." chuckling lightly to herself, lily tightened her hold on james' shirt, relentless and firm yet not harsh or overbearing. "i doubt you'd die without me," she finally replied. "besides, if i were to be arrested, i'm sure you'd find some creative, hair-brained scheme to land yourself in a cell in azkaban with me."
JAMES CHARLUS POTTER
Posted: Sep 25 2011, 04:19 AM

Group Icon

James was doing his very best to cope with the new situation. Granted, it wasn’t very hard to enjoy Lily Evans now that he had her. However, he was not very good with sudden change and their relationship definitely fell into that category. If asked, James couldn’t tell you when the relationship had really started. He supposed it was after that night in the pillow fort. Or, perhaps it was another late-night with Lily. It was all such a blur he didn’t actually know where it all began. Not that he really minded, of course. James was happy to have her no matter how it had happened. Still, the entire thing had left him shell-shocked, struggling to put the pieces back together. Even now, after at least a few weeks of pure bliss, he was having trouble wrapping his mind around the fact that they were a couple. Sure, they did all the things other couples did. They snogged in corridors (the dark, deserted ones), they held hands (when they were alone), and they spent a lot of time together (late at night when no one was around to see them). But, even with all of that, things felt much the same throughout most of the day as they had before. While James and Lily weren’t openly hostile anymore, they made sure not to talk to each other during class. Once, James had sent her a note, but the strange looks he’d received when she’d actually responded discouraged him from repeating the incident. "I doubt you'd die without me," she told him, actually laughing now. James grinned with the knowledge that it had been he who had cheered her up. "Besides, if I were to be arrested, I'm sure you'd find some creative, hair-brained scheme to land yourself in a cell in Azkaban with me." James raised an eyebrow at her. ”Oh no, Flower. That wouldn’t be much fun, would it? How would we live a long and happy life together in Azkaban?” He rolled his eyes. ”Obviously, I’d come up with some creative, hare-brained scheme to break you out of Azkaban. I know it's never been done, but for you, I'd find a way.”
LILY JOSEPHINE EVANS
Posted: Sep 26 2011, 12:05 PM

Group Icon

if you had spoken to lily evans a couple weeks prior, she most likely would have said that she found james potter's humor grating and his attachment to her bothersome. however, such inclinations had been completely erased - or rather transformed - and were now much more pleasant alternatives to the aforementioned. sure, sometimes james' sense of humor proved to be a bit exuberant, but that was james, and lily realized that in some twisted irony, she found it (and him) oddly endearing. "Oh no, Flower," he said with a roll of his eyes. "That wouldn’t be much fun, would it? How would we live a long and happy life together in Azkaban?" lifting her gaze to comb over his facial features, lily listened intently as he continued. "Obviously, I’d come up with some creative, hare-brained scheme to break you out of Azkaban. I know it's never been done, but for you, I'd find a way." smiling broadly, lily's eyes connected happily with his, green meeting hazel as she looked upon his face. "breaking me out of azkaban?" she inquired a bit incredulously, shaking her head. "the sad part is that i'm completely confident in the fact that you would try to do that for me."
JAMES CHARLUS POTTER
Posted: Sep 27 2011, 12:15 AM

Group Icon

James wasn’t quite sure how he’d managed to get Lily to warm up to him. He’d been pursuing her since first year and she’d never seemed to take interest in him before. It had always been shouting matches and hexes flying everywhere. Then, suddenly, it wasn’t. He couldn’t pinpoint the exact date, the exact moment when things had changed. But, they had, and James rather liked things as they were now. He liked having Lily, having real conversations with her, the way his stomach twisted up inside of him at her slightest touch. If he had ever doubted it before (and he was fairly certain he hadn’t), James was certain now that he loved her. "Breaking me out of Azkaban?" He nodded, grinning. "The sad part is that I'm completely confident in the fact that you would try to do that for me." James shook his head, chuckling. ”You have so little faith in me. Try to do that for you? No, I would succeed, Lily. There’s no way I would leave you to rot in Azkaban.” He smiled down at her, doing his very best not to get caught up in her eyes again. ”You have nice eyes,” he blurted, completely failing in his endeavor. Really, though, she did.

ooc: i feel like i repeated something, so ignore it if i did.
LILY JOSEPHINE EVANS
Posted: Sep 27 2011, 12:07 PM

Group Icon

why had she come running oh so desperately down to the quidditch pitch again, her eyes brimming with tears and the only thought in her mind her adamancy to be in james' arms? oh right - the callous interrogation. in a way, it almost seemed impossible, but the aforementioned scene which had been so distressing to the young redhead was now almost completely gone from her mind; that was one of the things that she was so grateful to james for - even if her mind would begrudgingly recall the situation at a later time and place, for now, her mind was more at ease. he was able to soothe her, to make her forget her pain, and lily was perhaps more appreciative of that ability of his than he could ever know, for as he joked with her, her frowns turned to smiles and her tears to laughter. "You have so little faith in me. Try to do that for you? No, I would succeed, Lily. There’s no way I would leave you to rot in Azkaban." now managing a full smile, lily looked gratefully at him. her heart swelled in gratitude and she silently thanked whatever deity - fate, perhaps - that had brought them together. sure, it had taken her some time to come around to the idea, but every passing day with james only illustrated that she really did have feelings for him despite any protesting that she might have done. she was about to open her mouth to speak, but james stared intently upon her face and suddenly spoke again. "You have nice eyes." stifling a laugh, lily gazed lovingly at him, an infectious smile spreading to her features. oh, james. "so you've said," she replied, her eyes never leaving his face. "although i think this is the most distracted you've ever been by them."
JAMES CHARLUS POTTER
Posted: Sep 29 2011, 12:28 AM

Group Icon

James wondered, absentmindedly, what Lily was supposed to be doing right now. It was extremely unlike her to waste time, even if it was to blow off steam after some incident. Since he was currently skiving off Charms class (he really hadn’t fancied going to another class after the episode with the detention notice), he had to assume she was supposed to be in Charms with him. It was even stranger that she was here instead of in class, where she really ought to be. After all, skiving off could end in detention for both of them (not that anyone was likely to spot them at the end of the Quidditch pitch). Since when did Lily Evans take risks like this? Since when did Lily Evans skive off class? Perhaps she’d forgotten about class. James recalled her mournful visage and decided that this might very well be the case. After all, she had been in quite a state when she’d found him. Still, it wasn’t like her to become so upset as to completely forget about Charms class. He realized the interrogation had affected her in a way he hadn’t previously understood. And then she was smiling at him, really smiling, and James was forgetting everything he’d been thinking about. It seemed her every feature was capable of distracting him from his thoughts. Just the idea of her hand in his made James’ heart swell. He knew, without a doubt, that he would go to the ends of the earth and back for her. "So you've said," she responded to his compliment. "Although I think this is the most distracted you've ever been by them." James shook his head. Really, she couldn’t blame him. ”Nope,” he smiled. ”This is just the most distracted I’ve been by your eyes since we started dating. There’ve been plenty of other times, but I was sneaky because you would have hexed me if you had noticed.”
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3557 seconds | Archive
SKINNED BY MRS.IAN SOMERHALDER OF CAUTION AND SDS