well blimey, mate, it's 1975! the marauders are in their sixth year at hogwarts, school of witchcraft and wizardry, and there's something mysterious going on. there have been rumors of a dark lord rising to power, and it's making everyone nervous. people are disappearing, muggleborns murdered - the scene is becoming increasingly worse, and the worst part about it all? nobody really knows what's going on. it's currently the month of november, and the outlook is beginning to become darker with each passing day.

Affiliates

graphics made by sarah, fanart used by viria13 of deviantart, some forum descriptions/site layout credit to the admins over at accio brain! all characters are the brain children of j.k. rowling and their respective roleplayers.

Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Foundareason. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

[ storybook SUNRISE ], tagging lovely lily
LILY JOSEPHINE EVANS
Posted: Sep 22 2011, 03:33 AM

SIXTEEN | PLAYED BY SARAH.
Group Icon

Group: + gryffindor student admin
Member No.: 1

remus,

i only treat others how i wish to be treated myself, remus. and you know that i never pay an undue sentiment to anyone.

things are always complicated between james and i, so really, that's nothing new. and i'm not trying to leave you out of anything, i promise. it's just that ... well, i'm only beginning to understand this new situation myself. i don't even quite know what to call it. oh, that's a lie. i know exactly what to call it, but i'm such a sodding hypocrite that i won't dare admit it aloud.

lily

REMUS JOHN LUPIN
Posted: Sep 25 2011, 04:25 AM

SIXTEEN | PLAYED BY CLARITY.
Group Icon

Group: gryffindor student
Member No.: 57

Lily

You see, I've just always thought that it was very black and white between the two of you. He likes you and you, not so much. But I suppose that was rather pig-headed of me, to assume that something you're involved with would be very simple and cut and dry.
Remus
LILY JOSEPHINE EVANS
Posted: Sep 25 2011, 01:38 PM

Group Icon

remus,

oh you see, that's just it! it used to be so very black and white - he fancied me, i loathed him, he was a blithering idiot and did something very prat-like, we fought - everything was right in the universe. but it seems that we've stumbled into that grey area that he's insisted has been there all along. i've been trying to hide it ... we've been hiding it, but i can't deny it anymore, remus, and it's driving me absolutely mental! you must think me to be the biggest hypocrite you've ever met.
lily

REMUS JOHN LUPIN
Posted: Sep 26 2011, 12:22 AM

Group Icon

Lily

No, Lily, no. That's not what I think of you at all and I never would. In fact, if you only knew a fraction of how often we have wished for this for James you would know how very ecstatic I am. And I'm happy for you, as well. It must be hard- I can't imagine it really. A secret... relationship? Is that what it is, though? Or more vague..? If you must know, I'm already planning what to wear at your wedding I'm really hoping for you to knock some humility into that boy.
Remus
LILY JOSEPHINE EVANS
Posted: Sep 26 2011, 12:45 AM

Group Icon

remus,

well i'm glad that you aren't disappointed with me, but i know that i shall never hear the end of it from black. he's already peeved at me for ... oh what did he call it? 'toying with james' emotions' or something equally as ridiculous. when he finds out that james and i are together - yes, we've been secretly dating, to answer your question - well, i reckon that he's likely to blow a gasket. i'll never hear the end of it. i'm surprised that none of you have noticed a change in his behavior, really. or perhaps he's just a better liar than i am.
lily

REMUS JOHN LUPIN
Posted: Sep 29 2011, 05:49 AM

Group Icon

Lily

Well, when you put it so plainly it really is little bit of a shock. I have so many questions, but I shouldn't pry. It's none of my business really... It's only my best friend. I suppose it was your idea to keep this under wraps? I feel as if James would have it written on a banner in the Great Hall if he had it his way. Do you plan on letting anyone know on purpose? Oh, look, I'm asking questions when I said I wouldn't. How characteristic of me. If and when he finds out, I'll talk to Sirius. He'll get it. He just wants his best friend to be happy, really. That's all any of us want, actually.
Remus
LILY JOSEPHINE EVANS
Posted: Oct 4 2011, 11:47 AM

Group Icon

remus,

well what do you expect me to say? i've been dying to tell someone about it, to be honest, because it's been inconceivably difficult to keep up this charade, even thought it was my idea to keep it a secret. but that's when i wasn't sure of how i felt. i mean, merlin's trouser's, can you really blame me? given our past disposition towards each other, i had to be sure that i wasn't delirious and that we could actually work together. i almost can't believe that james was able to keep it a secret - like you said, i would've thought he'd be proclaiming it in the most outrageous ways possible. but oh remus, he's kept his word, and here i am, betraying his trust. you have to promise me that you won't breathe a word of this to him ... after all, you'll all find out in due time. i think i'm finally ready to deal with everyone knowing. i was worried about people thinking me to be a hypocrite, but i've decided that i just don't care.
lily

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4055 seconds | Archive
SKINNED BY MRS.IAN SOMERHALDER OF CAUTION AND SDS