Skin created by Yuki no Hana. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Fire Emblem Chronicles. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Guild of Rydon, Take upon your quest here!
Dynamo8
Posted: Oct 25 2011, 10:17 PM

Beginner

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

A very large inn-like building where merchants, mercenaries, soldiers and other underground doers go here. Where they place their services for gold and then sum.

[From Rydon Downtown District]

Forge leaning towards the door step observe the rowdy crowd drinking and hollering as the numerous heads of mercs and merchants laugh their heads off. Perhaps celebrating their latest quest was a success, either that or they're just mad drunk of miserable failures. But that does not concern him, for Forge must make ends meet on his own.

He shuffles his feet, tired but willing into the Guild building as weary eyes glare and stare at the swordsman; the damaged sword strapped to his back gave it that unwanted attention, a signs of a former war veteran supposedly. Forge nudges his shoulder forward to shake off their eyes upon him, moving to the counter to get a drink from the local bartender.

"Pine Ale please" Forge said to the bartender. The attendant in his early 40s with a pot belly covered over dirty apron, with a mustache goatee combo. He silently nods and passes a fresh lightly brown brew in a large wooden mug, slides it across the counter, then Forge swiftly catches the drink. Downs it.

"Aw that's the stuff" Forge answered, wipes his chin clean after a long silence of gulping the brew like he was in a fury desert storm. Then softly slams the mug back to the counter.

"I take you're not going to settle in for tonight huh?" asked the bartender while cleaning another mug with a dampen cloth.

"Nope, not today. Time is money" Forge reply. Spreading his hands across the counter, ready to take on the next challenge. Eyes glowing with excitement and a determine grin.

"Hmph . . . You'll never lead up do ya Forge? Oh well, let's see what we got here." The attendant turns around, facing a wall full of stacked papers after papers with thick nails driven into their tips, indicating request have been on the rise for quite sometime. He turns back to the swordsman. "There some cargo needed to be delivered--"

"No, no" he politely respond as soon as he heard the word cargo. "That's pocket change. Come on, you know me...."

The bartender sighed, hesitant on giving Forge a higher ranked quest. But looking into the swordsman eyes, he couldn't say no to such determination. "Very well, but be careful" taking another flyer from the bulletin board, "There's a couple of bandits camping a few miles from here, and the citizens feel uneasy about this.."

"Do go on" said Forge, leaning closer to the details ahead.
Dynamo8
Posted: Nov 23 2011, 02:23 AM

Beginner

OOC: Apologizes in advance if I stalled for too long.

-----

The bartender slips Forge the quest letter. "A few miles down east by the riverbed to be exact. Several heads plus their leader. Heard they been looting and pillaging who ever crosses their path" explained the bartender.

"Sounds like a fun job to be" Forge respond with a grin.

"I know that look Forge..."

"Come on Gabe, I need the money" Forge countered the bartender remarks.

"Yes of course we all need the money but you cost so much property damage these days.."

"I promised I won't do it this time."

"Oh yeah?" Gabe with a raising questionable brow. "How's your jacked up sword been holding up? Smashing rocks lately with it too?"

"Okay, okay. So I crushed a few bricked filled homes with the edge of my blade but you know my fighting style" answered Forge.

"Yeah....stupid."

Magnus Blade
Posted: Nov 23 2011, 05:11 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

(OOC: Don't sweat it, buddy. The forum's progress itself is really...slow. So take your time if you have other things to do. cool.gif )
Dynamo8
Posted: Apr 9 2012, 10:32 PM

Beginner

"Come on, just say the word" Forge plead.

"Fine. Here ya go" Gabe hesitantly replied, handing over a quest slip to his friend. "But don't bring those bandits over to this city. I want all of 'em dead you here me? Dead." as he waves a finger at the mercenary.

"Alright, alright. You'll see tombstones of them before you know it." says Forge.

[Forge heads to the Forest of Rydon]
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Affiliates

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1789 seconds | Archive