zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

YOU'RE THE ONLY CHANCE I HAVE, CHRIS EVANS OR OPEN | OPEN SPIRIT
FENRIR VANIR ODINSON
Posted: Jun 1 2012, 04:55 AM

25 | THOR ODINSON | ELLIE
Group Icon

Group: LEGENDS
Member No.: 109

user posted image

One could only wonder if Fenrir Vanir Odinson was ever one to be close to love. Well she was at one point although she feels that opportunity has slipped from her grasp just as her fatherís company has. You see that man up there, for now weíll call him Chris. Chris was the son of one of her fatherís business associates which was how the two originally met. Fenrir, as her father wanted, needed to learn her way around the ropes of the business world. As did Chris here, although he was a lot more inclined in learning than she was. Business was never an area that she could wrap her mind around, but the girl did what she could to try and follow in her fatherís footsteps. Fortunately she had gotten a little help from Chris over here whenever the two would meet up while brought along on their fatherís business trips. With time the two would develop a little fling, but of course Fenrir could never really pursue it knowing it was best not to tangle into something like that especially when it was involving the family business. So she had broken it off. Fenrir hasnít seen Chris in a few years and he doesnít quite know that she was pretty much banished from her family and lost any ownership of the company she was supposed to have.

Only now he turns up in Venice, temporary living there while settling some sort of business there. The two will bump into each other, and let the extreme awkwardness begin. Fenrirís too embarrassed to admit what happened with her family, and how sheís been cut off from them so sheíll probably lie to Chris about now running her fatherís company. Only this will probably cause some issues because Fenrirís never been the best to lie, at least not as well as her brother. No if there is one trait she does possess is honesty. So I see her lie sort of falling through, and her finally admitting what happened. So this will tie in to her finding out that her father is actually quite worried for her, and has grown ill from not only the stress of the company but as well as her disappearance. This will happen way later though xD. In the mean time these two will rekindle that short lived relationship of theres, and this time Fenrirís not letting it slip by. So his personified spirit is open because Iím not going to be extra picky. Fenrir is Thor personified, but that shouldnít matter too much for whoever takes him up. Name and such is open. His age of course had to be reasonable for the pb. Face claim I would love Chris Evans but I'm open to hear sugguestions. Aside from that things are pretty much open, feel free to ask any questions.

--------------------
AGGRESSIVE TENDENCIES LEAD TO TRAUMA
The more you knock me down, The more I get back up The more you shut me up, The more I'm gonna shout The more you take from me, The more I'm gettin back The more you try to break me you're gonna see You won't break me
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

skinned by kaka of caution 2.0 & atf

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1122 seconds | Archive