updates
Welcome to Embrace! We are a Post-Potter, AU role-playing game that has been active for the past seven years. Currently, the plot is set in the years 2055-2056. Recently, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry merged with Beauxbatons, Durmstrang, and the Rosier-run Dark Arts Institution, Purus. To celebrate the merger, there is a new years dance going on! Additionally, the wizarding world has been rocked by the death of the reigning Dark Lord, Evan Rosier, paving the way for a new figure to step in and lead the Followers' cause.

Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to EMBRACE. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

the man on the side
Harvey Barbary
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 08:26 PM

PLAYED BY SAMANTHA.
Group Icon

Group: UNSORTED
Member No.: 1,749

Harvey Barbary is into the rock star girlfriends. The ones with the big boobs and the big ass and the tiny waist and the lips to die for that are what he wants. He wants one of those great girls who can rock his fucking world. For years, he has gotten nothing out of the damn British girls. He has lived here and lived in Bulgaria where he went to school and then lived in Portugal when he was a kid. Nothing was rewarding. It wasn’t until he went to Italy and found Ms. Perfect. She had the body of a goddess, rocking it like no one else. It was damn amazing. Harvey wanted to take her by her hand and make her his forever. The four months he was in Italy he dated her the whole time. They were perfect and Harvey did think for a minute that he was about to fall in love. But as soon as he had to move back to England, she told him that their game had to end. That they had to part. He didn’t understand why, she was constantly following him around when they were together. He was almost certain that they were an actual couple… four months is still four months. It’s a fucking long time and she just left him like that. Harvey didn’t know what to make of it. It was not until he went home to England the next day and opened the Daily Prophet and saw a photo of her in the paper but she was with her husband, a French Ministry Man.

Harvey wanted to throw up, he slept and had a relationship with a married woman. Harvey always respected women and their relationships, he never wanted to step into anyone’s life and wreck it… especially a marriage but he did. And she didn’t even tell him. He felt heartbroken… he was almost in love with a married woman. Six more months past and there was no communication. Harvey ignored the papers with her husband’s name in them or hers. He just wanted to ignore it, this Italian woman was just as bad as a man… maybe even worse and it made him angry. It wasn’t until one of his gigs’s finished and the VIP members were coming in to meet him and the band. Harvey looked up and found his Italian stallion looking him right in the face and before he could even ask what she was doing, she had her mouth on his. His band raised their eyebrows and Harvey dragged her away into the next room. And then she opened up. Yes, she was married but she wasn’t happy. He made her happy and she wanted to be with him. Harvey didn’t understand, this woman was a confident woman. Full of grace, sex appeal, and seemingly has complete control over her. When she was in Italy this woman appeared to the most graceful being in the world and had everything in her life taken care of.

As they sat in the back and talked, she still didn’t reveal her full life. Harvey has never been one to follow the news so he does not know about her husband and his career as department head of whatever. He doesn’t know how many children she isn’t telling him she has. The woman is avoiding telling him about her kids, about her husband, about her sisters, her brother-in-laws, and so many other things. She is just saying that she wants their relationship back together, that she is going to leave her husband… eventually. When? Harvey got the impression very soon but that soon date is being postponed for a very indefinite date. Harvey doesn’t understand, he is falling in love with this woman. The more he finds out about her, the more he is still in love even if she is older… and married… and he will later find out has four children… he doesn’t care. He wants to be her only… not her man on the side.

NEW FACTS

4 OF SOMETHING

gotta post for me sometimes with love in da posts por favor <3 i’m a patient person and i understand crazy schedules but chatting with me about it with a pop up and just chatting with me to just remind me you haven’t forgotten me would be nice =] you know i’m a lurker and i’m friendly and i don’t bite… much.

3 OF SOMETHING

this plot is still in development. if you like parts of it and just wanna chat with me about the idea of plotting or finaling with harvey that is totally awesome. i’m up for ideas. you know i am <3 and if you have any questions i’m up for answering all and helping with everything and anything!

2 OF SOMETHING

name is up to you!

1 OF SOMETHING

and i will love whoever takes this up! playby is irina shayk. but you can change it with me and i will make graphics for you to the end of time and i will make finals and everything for you please please please take this character up! i would love you for the rest of my life more than i already do so everyone please! take away!

ITALY’S WOMAN
27. housewife. etc.
sexy. mother. liar. manipulator.
CREDIT TO MALENA

--------------------
finally found it
You know I'm gon get ya, yeah Whatever it takes, get there No I won't drop you Like everybody else does Forget about your friends they don't care where we go If they do, look like lost, stand in a crowd of people I've been looking for you forever baby we go Together baby we go, we go In this crazy world the choices I've only got a few Either you're coming with me, or I'm coming with you Cause I finally found, I finally found you You'll never have to worry if I what I say is true Girl I've been looking for you And when I saw you I knew That I finally found, I finally found you[beat break] I'm coming I'll get ya, yeah We have a connection, that's right This girl I'm not letting go.
Oliver Wood
Posted: Aug 9 2012, 03:52 PM

PLAYED BY SAMANTHA.
Group Icon

Group: UNSORTED
Member No.: 1,150

this can be closed

--------------------
a king to a god

Human beings in a mob What’s a mob to a king? What’s a king to a god? What’s a god to a non-believer? Who don’t believe in anything? We make it out alive All right, all right No church in the wild Tears on the mausoleum floor Blood stains the coliseum doors Lies on the lips of a priest Thanksgiving disguised as a feast Rollin’ in the Rolls-Royce Corniche Only the doctors got this, I’m hidin’ from police Cocaine seats All white like I got the whole thing bleached
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

topic options

skin by lauz of shine and candyland couture.

open cbox

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0961 seconds | Archive
skinned by semonte of atf and caution. do not steal.