updates
Welcome to Embrace! We are a Post-Potter, AU role-playing game that has been active for the past seven years. Currently, the plot is set in the years 2055-2056. Recently, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry merged with Beauxbatons, Durmstrang, and the Rosier-run Dark Arts Institution, Purus. To celebrate the merger, there is a new years dance going on! Additionally, the wizarding world has been rocked by the death of the reigning Dark Lord, Evan Rosier, paving the way for a new figure to step in and lead the Followers' cause.

Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to EMBRACE. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Purus - love it or leave it?
arielle!
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 07:04 PM

YOUR ADMIN.
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 1

So, for awhile now, Purus has been on the decline. When we first started it up, it had some good activity.
    But, recently, a lot of the action has been with the adults. So, as a way of boosting other schools'
    attendance, I was considering shutting down Purus. It would make for good political drama (we could
    say it was infiltrated by the New Order) and good character drama. A lot of the students/staff members
    at Purus could easily find somewhere else to go. I'd like to hear some thoughts on this.

--------------------
user posted image

1 2 3 4

Ruth Ashford
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 07:06 PM

PLAYED BY SAMMY.
Group Icon

Group: UNSORTED
Member No.: 1,305

i think that if we were to get rid of it, there should be some sort of large attack
on the school by the new order (maybe that was what they've been preparing for
this whole time- to find it and shut it down) which would probably cause an even
bigger response from the followers? /suggestion xD

--------------------

user posted imageuser posted image
arielle!
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 07:11 PM

YOUR ADMIN.
Group Icon

That's basically what I was thinking of. Something to cause a political uproar between the two forces.
    We could role-play it out or it could be "reported" by one of the journalists on the board. But, yeah,
    I was thinking it would all relate back to some sort of conflict between the Followers & New Order.

--------------------
user posted image

1 2 3 4

Diana Woodston
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 07:34 PM

PLAYED BY SAMANTHA.
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,461

i think it will be an awesome idea of having purus fall. and if it is the new order that ultimately ends it
    maybe we can have a new group of the war evolve. kind of like the group that follows the ministry's
    total intolerance of the war. those who are like strictly focused on fairness? for those characters who
    are not follower or a new order but wants to fight in the war to end it? kind of deal if that makes sense.
    it would probably be a reaction to how the new order took down purus which could make people think
    that both groups are kind of hypocritical. they might kind of form an "army" for the ministry in a sense
    that would not be aurors but just extremely devoted ministry believing lovers? idk. just an idea that
    i was thinking of with how the reaction of purus would take on the rest of society. but yea, idk just some
    random sam thinking. x.x but none the less! purus falling = awesome

--------------------
summer breeze
Someday you might find your hero Some say you might lose your mind I keeping my head down now for the summer I'm outta my mind let me pull the other I'm gonna take that tiger outside for a ride What a life! What a life! .
Dexter Fawcett
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 08:11 PM

PLAYED BY SAZZ.
Group Icon

Member No.: 365

I really like this idea and I'm all for it.

and I like what sam said, too, about there being another group. maybe there
could be another group (one you've actually brought up before) where
there are just people who, much like the ministry loving people, hate the
ministry and love chaos and anarchy - but they're not for either the new
order or the followers. you know what I'm saying?

but I really like the idea of purus falling. evan doesn't, but I do. :3

--------------------
Lysander Krum
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 08:21 PM

PLAYED BY ASHLEY.
Group Icon

Group: NEW ORDER
Member No.: 1,438

i don't want purus to fall. :[ but, i suppose that's just me.

--------------------
these little things define you
forever, forever
arielle!
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 08:54 PM

YOUR ADMIN.
Group Icon

i had toyed with the idea of having a group of anarchists before. but yeah, i could see people
    beginning to think the new order isn't "all good" either. since they haven't stopped all the
    violence, but are taking part in it. i just don't see enough going on at purus.

more thoughts, more thoughts, please.

--------------------
user posted image

1 2 3 4

arielle!
Posted: May 3 2012, 08:06 AM

YOUR ADMIN.
Group Icon

i'm still unsure about this. someone convince me one way or anotherrrr.

--------------------
user posted image

1 2 3 4

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

topic options

skin by lauz of shine and candyland couture.

open cbox

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1029 seconds | Archive
skinned by semonte of atf and caution. do not steal.