You have crossed the border into Eat the Dirt. Turn back while you still can. Las Vegas, Nevada has never been dirtier than this. Vampires and other beasts are roaming around, and they have taken over. If you know what's good for you, you won't get tangled up in this...
l i l i t h
| Welcome to A Veiled Horizon. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Member No.: 12
Joined: 29-June 11
- - ALIAS: Only goes by "Rudy"
- - SPECIES: werewolf
- - AGE: twenty-six years old
- - OCCUPATION: manager of Sierra Gun & Pawn
- - PERSONALITY TRAITS: laid-back, lighthearted, easily amused, sociable, cocky, patient, secretly lonely and a little insecure about the future
- - LIKES: cheeseburgers, firearms, vintage cars, anything outdoorsy, dogs (even though they don't like him), the smell of smoke
- - DISLIKES: slayers, vegetables, huge cities, being away from his pack, fluffy white rat-dogs, humid weather
- - SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Rudy's your garden-variety werewolf, so he has all of the abilities that come with it. He's tall, about six feet four inches, and has a fairly muscular build thanks to being a werewolf. Being a supernatural beast, he's stronger, faster, and has a higher pain tolerance than a human, but nothing overwhelming. Like a wolf, he also has a very keen sense of smell and sharp night vision, even in his human form. And then there's the whole "transform into a wild beast once a month" thing.
- - EYES: dark blue
- - HAIR: a medium shade of blond, short and a little messy
- - OTHER TRAITS: No tattoos, but a few faint scars on his shoulder, chest, and back. Also, being a werewolf, he's a little....hairier than your average guy.
- - PLAY-BY: Garrett Hedlund
- - ANYTHING ELSE?: (to be done)