Welcome to Dozensonline. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, and sending personal messages. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. (You will be asked to confirm your email address before we sign you on.)
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  ( Go to first unread post )

Forum Migration
Kodegadulo
Posted: Feb 6 2018, 11:35 AM

Obsessive poster

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 606

From the Re: 'phishing' Members thread:

QUOTE (Kodegadulo @ Feb 6 2018, 11:19 AM)
I know there's PM, but PM is becoming a pain because the PM mailbox only allows a limited number of messages, so in order to keep a history, I'm finding I have to laboriously copy old PMs to a local file and then delete them here to make room. (I like to keep them in a spreadsheet so I can sort them, but it's tedious to copy the text and the fields over.)

Does anyone know if the equivalent of PM's on the new Tapatalk site will be a little more generous of space, and perhaps a bit more "modern"?
Silvano2
Posted: Feb 11 2018, 12:42 AM

Newcomer

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,363

Strangely, I couldn't access the forum, the password retrieval system didn't work, so I had to
Kodegadulo
Posted: Feb 11 2018, 01:07 PM

Obsessive poster

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 606

QUOTE (Silvano2 @ Feb 11 2018, 12:42 AM)
Strangely, I couldn't access the forum, the password retrieval system didn't work, so I had to

... join under a new name? II assume you're the same silvano who's been here for years? Maybe PM an admin like Shaun to set a temporary password on your old account?
« Next Oldest | Please read | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0183 seconds · Archive