Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Divine Suicune. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Welcome Back to the Divine Suicune RPG!
Announcements
Log-In
Welcome!

Sign Me Up
Questions?
Webmaster's Help

Welcome to Divine Suicune!

SuicuneDS, you are LOONG overdue for a visit to us. I am back btw and you need to talk to me and Joan because we miss you! When or if you see this, please contact us :( ~CodeRed

Enjoy your Stay!
Dubbing: 
Pawprint: 

Divine Suicune Site
The Site Rules!!!
Start Your Profile!
Join the team!

Profile Creation
Sera
Posted: Nov 30 2007, 04:42 PM

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 570

Ok...I have a feeling i'm already making a fool out of myself and I haven't even been here long but...

I was wondering why I haven't had a profile created yet? Did I do something wrong in my creation of it?

There is a link to it in my sig. I'm sorry again if I am being rude.
SuicuneDS
  Posted: Feb 4 2008, 08:11 AM

Im here only as a hobby. SG is the new co-owner.
Group Icon

Group: Founders
Member No.: 1

Old topic must have made it a while ago didnt check the date closing it anyway and you didnt sound rude you were concerned lol I understand.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free

Affilates Link to Us! Must Visit Sites
Divine Suicune. Experience the Divine!
Link to us!
Make sure to send a Private Message to SuicuneDS or SuicuneGirl to confirm Affilation!
~Disclaimer~
Pokémon is ©1995-2008 Nintendo, Pokémon Company, Pokémon USA, Creatures, and GAMEFREAK. All Rights Reserved. All images, creative writings, posts and characters unless otherwise stated belong to their respective sites/owners.
- All site-related content (c) to Divine Suicune unless otherwise stated.
- Group Icons made by Buttongenerator.com
-Reply buttons made by SuicuneDS (c)

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0717 seconds | Archive
Skin Created by Bomberboy210 of the IF Skin Zone