Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Divine Suicune. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Welcome Back to the Divine Suicune RPG!
Announcements
Log-In
Welcome!

Sign Me Up
Questions?
Webmaster's Help

Welcome to Divine Suicune!

SuicuneDS, you are LOONG overdue for a visit to us. I am back btw and you need to talk to me and Joan because we miss you! When or if you see this, please contact us :( ~CodeRed

Enjoy your Stay!
Dubbing: 
Pawprint: 

Divine Suicune Site
The Site Rules!!!
Start Your Profile!
Join the team!

Zetaboards Has Finally Been Released!
Blizzard Sprite
Posted: Nov 27 2007, 02:18 PM

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 468

Next ZetaBoards Release

We all knew that it would be here eventually, but today is the day when our expectations are met. The next level of release for Zetaboards has been announced by Brandon of InvisionFree. Users can now create their very own new ZetaBoards board -- and not a beta tester!

Though at this point we can not upgrade our current boards, I encourage you all to consider this new phase as another test in preparation for gearing up InvisionFree for the final transfer to ZB (obviously, it is an optional upgrade, but I think the majority of us will take it ).

You can be certain that the SZ Staff will be doing our part in finding the bugs that this next release contains so that Brandon and his staff will be able to address each issue and fix them so that the entirety of InvisionFree can finally experience the long awaited upgrade. We have every confidence that Brandon will stand by his faithful users and deliver an upgrade tool in a timely manner. I hope that this release will reaffirm for many the passion and hope that has been diminishing over the long months.

We have something to look forward to, and it is ZetaBoards.

Locke | SZ Administration 

Well, it's definitely progres.. Some people thought that it wouldn't be out until 2015. I'm glad. Though the real question is Are we going to convert?

Origin: Click Me
SuicuneDS
  Posted: Nov 30 2007, 05:38 AM

Im here only as a hobby. SG is the new co-owner.
Group Icon

Group: Founders
Member No.: 1

When and if they ever convert the older forums to Zetaboards I guess we will just have to deal with it. Hopefully it doesnt blow up our board or anything :/
darkringer
Posted: Dec 1 2007, 07:53 AM

I'm a softy, so sue me!!
Group Icon

Group: Half-Owner
Member No.: 30

Just a minute, didn't you already post the precise same thing on Kira Region? Are you SPAMing the boards?
SuicuneDS
Posted: Dec 1 2007, 05:30 PM

Im here only as a hobby. SG is the new co-owner.
Group Icon

Group: Founders
Member No.: 1

Posted the exact same thing on DD as well... And I dont think it is.. entirely spamming. I mean it was a realitivly usefull post.....
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now

Affilates Link to Us! Must Visit Sites
Divine Suicune. Experience the Divine!
Link to us!
Make sure to send a Private Message to SuicuneDS or SuicuneGirl to confirm Affilation!
~Disclaimer~
Pokémon is ©1995-2008 Nintendo, Pokémon Company, Pokémon USA, Creatures, and GAMEFREAK. All Rights Reserved. All images, creative writings, posts and characters unless otherwise stated belong to their respective sites/owners.
- All site-related content (c) to Divine Suicune unless otherwise stated.
- Group Icons made by Buttongenerator.com
-Reply buttons made by SuicuneDS (c)

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3552 seconds | Archive
Skin Created by Bomberboy210 of the IF Skin Zone