Here is the following process for Registration:
1. Register Account - Please register with your character's full First and Last Name.
2. Celeb Face - Please examine the area know as Celeb Claim, remember the restrictions when placing your Claim, and you'll quickly move on to the next step.
3. Stats Sheet - The Stats Sheet is used to create a snapshot look at your Character's abilities. Please fill it out to the best of your ability when you post it in a new thread in the Character Generation area. All new characters start off as Probationary, Gamma 1 and Rookies with respect to Crusader Position, Teams, and Experience Level. Please look through the areas in Registration dealing with Power Level, Types, Callings, Hinderances, and Skills. Please list those Powers that you are wanting and fill out what effects you are looking for in your character. Once this is done, please PM Caesar Drake requesting examination of your Stats Sheet and proceed to the Character Profile. Caesar Drake will work with you to provide a better final picture of your Stats through posting replies and giving you answers as best as possible by filling in the unfinished areas of Stats Sheet.
4. Character Profile - Please fill it out completely in a new thread with your selected Primary and Secondary Archetypes listed in the Topic Description. Once your Stats sheet is marked completely, you will be able to port over parts of it into finishing your Character Profile. Once it is completely filled out, it will be reviewed and either suggestions will be made for improvement or it will be Approved.
5. Training - Once Approved, all new incoming characters, regardless of player experience, must spend at least one month RPing at the Training Center in the CTC (Combat Training Center) until considered ready to join an active team (and until an opening exists if necessary. This is done so they can be integrated into the Organization by going on a Training Mission.
"In game terms, reality is broken." - Patrick Kapera, Crafty Games, creator of Spycraft, FantasyCraft and the MasterCraft game system
War is changing. Killing, however, is constant.