Skin created by Special Forces. Find more top of the line skins at Alienation Skins.

Welcome to Crusaders Citadel. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

WELCOME
ALL NEW MEMBERS ARE WELCOME!! PLEASE READ ALL OF THE WELCOME SECTION!!

After The Dark End of Line FLAWED GENETICS FindingSerenity RPG-D BMF Nemeton XMen ASTONISHING X-MEN, AN AU REBOOT SITE A Movieverse/616 RP Beyond Human  photo Sidebarad1_zps06ac87eb.jpg Brave the Rain Aeterna Roma Salem Institute WAS
Announcements
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! COME JOIN THE FUN!

IMPORTANT LINKS
♦ Home
♦ Rules
♦ Testimony
♦ Registration Process
♦ Character Creation Guide
♦ Celeb Claim
♦ Who's Who
♦ Common Q&A
♦ Quarterly Reports
♦ Current Team Rosters
♦ Team Leaders Area
♦ Academy Staff Lounge
♦ Narrator Asylum
♦ Admin Safehouse

QUICK LOG-IN

Username: 
Password: 

STAFF

CAESAR DRAKE

Head Admin

MAX WARD

Narrator

CHRISTOPHER BLAKE

Narrator

Helena Hale

Academy Staff

???

Academy Staff

RPGD Topsites

Top RP Sites

RPG,D&D Library

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS!

Crusaders Citadel by Crusaders on Grooveshark
CREDITS
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Pages: (6) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Leaves of Absence
Sofia Nikecrates
Posted: Aug 15 2013, 07:03 AM

MOONLIGHT

Group: Agent
Member No.: 71

Starting Saturday, I will be on vacation until about Sept 2nd. The reason being is that I will be in Disneyworld for a week, along with visiting my in-laws for a few days (and take 2 more for driving 16 hours to Florida and back). I WILL have access to the site through my phone, but I won't be able to access the chatbox. sad.gif So if anyone needs anything from me regarding plot ideas, threads, or anything else, please feel free to PM me. smile.gif

Sincerely,

Celestia Johnson and Sofia Nikecrates (aka Wendi)

--------------------
Jennifer Taylor
Posted: Aug 27 2013, 09:56 AM

WEREWOLF

Group: Veteran
Member No.: 43

Okay, I've been trying to pop on everyday before I got to school, but it looks like with all the chaos, I won't be on until I'm there. I'll check my PM if need be, but I'll be back in action September 2nd or 3rd.

Jenny T

--------------------
user posted image
Big Thanks to Lady!
Profile *~* Stat's Sheet
Diana Sottomayor
Posted: Sep 11 2013, 06:51 PM

DIVINA - Team Leader

Group: Team Leaders
Member No.: 3

Hello all,

Firstly, i want to apologize for not having posted this LOA before. I'm having a small family vacations and at the end of the day, I've been too tired for my muses to help me write something.

Secondly, once my vacations do end, I'll start working, so I won't be much on either, at least the first two work weeks, that are the most chaotic ones.

I promise I'll try to come and post. My family vacations end on the 23rd. Apologies to all with whom I'm threading, but I'll try to post this weekend.

Kisses and love you all,
Diana

--------------------
user posted image
Credits to Lady Mel from TSE
Profile ~***~Stats Sheet
Diana Sottomayor
Posted: Sep 27 2013, 07:27 PM

DIVINA - Team Leader

Hello all,

Unfortunately,s, my grandmother, who is 88 almost 89, was hospitalized tonight (I'm in GMT) and so I won't be on much this weekend, as I'll drive to see her. Many apologies to all with whom i'm currently threading. I hope that she will get better and to return to normal activity at least on Monday.

Kisses and hugs,
Diana

--------------------
user posted image
Profile ~***~Stats Sheet
Caesar Drake
Posted: Sep 27 2013, 11:52 PM

HEAD ADMIN - RONIN

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Aww, Diana *hugs* I hope she improves.

--------------------
"In game terms, reality is broken." - Patrick Kapera, Crafty Games, creator of Spycraft, FantasyCraft and the MasterCraft game system

War is changing. Killing, however, is constant.
Diana Sottomayor
Posted: Oct 28 2013, 06:42 AM

DIVINA - Team Leader

Hello all,

This is a sort of LOA. I'm going to be extremely busy this week, for a couple of reasons and I'm not certain, that I will be able to log on and post. I'll try to, but I can't make any promise.

Kisses,
Di

--------------------
user posted image
Profile ~***~Stats Sheet
Caesar Drake
Posted: Oct 28 2013, 06:44 AM

HEAD ADMIN - RONIN

Well, hopefully, things will work out....

--------------------
"In game terms, reality is broken." - Patrick Kapera, Crafty Games, creator of Spycraft, FantasyCraft and the MasterCraft game system

Jennifer Taylor
Posted: Dec 22 2013, 09:12 AM

WEREWOLF

Hey! Just giving a head's up to everyone that I'll have limited access to the internet until the end of the week. With Christmas and all, I'm gonna be extremely busy, and the exams left me drained so I've been crashing early every night. I should be back more by the 26, but except me more on the weekend.

Jenny T

--------------------
user posted image
Big Thanks to Lady!
Profile *~* Stat's Sheet
Caesar Drake
Posted: Dec 22 2013, 09:23 AM

HEAD ADMIN - RONIN

Well, hurry back, the fun might start without you!

--------------------

Erin Winters
Posted: Dec 30 2013, 03:47 AM

BEACON

Member No.: 11

Just a quick heads up that I'll be away from the 1st of January until the 7th.

--------------------
user posted image
Banner made by Aprill.
Profile - - - Stats Sheet
michael Armand
Posted: Jan 10 2014, 01:59 PM

(THE) SPARTAN

Member No.: 110

I am gonna be gone the night of the 9th till probably about the 15th. I'm going to be doing some ARMY TRAINING!!!!

--------------------
Aprill Conners
Posted: Jan 22 2014, 07:53 PM

TIGERLILY

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5

Hello everyone, I'll try to make this LOA short. Over the past month I was on winter break from school and I was enjoying my relax time. Now school is going again and it's started out bad. I haven't slept well lately, I'm financially messed up and I have to stay at a certain GPA to stay in school. As of right now I don't have the energy or time to post. I wish things were different, but right now the free time I do have to use to calm down so I don't break down. I'll post whenever I'm finally in a good position to do so.

--------------------
user posted image
michael Armand
Posted: Jan 26 2014, 12:48 PM

(THE) SPARTAN

Member No.: 110

Me again, I am going to be out of the country from the 3rd to the 26th or 28th. Idk about the end date yet. I understand that this means that Michael will be moved to the training center and also it is why I have been pausing on drake.

--------------------
Max Ward
Posted: Mar 11 2014, 11:49 AM

AEGIS - Narrator; Team Leader; Pump Daddy

Group: Narrators
Member No.: 65

Came home this weekend to be advised my cable wire was cut in error while they were cleaning up from some trees that dropped in the area. I'll be looking to get my posts done via my phone and work so my appearance might be a little spotty for a couple days.

Sorry,

Giga

--------------------
Jennifer Taylor
Posted: Mar 14 2014, 04:39 PM

WEREWOLF

Since it's spring break for me. I'm gonna be on and off all week. I'll come back full-time on the 24th.

Jenny T

--------------------
user posted image
Big Thanks to Lady!
Profile *~* Stat's Sheet
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (6) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

The Crusaders
Admin | Narrators | Academy Staff | Team Leaders | Faculty | Veteran | Agent | Trainee | Student | Validating | Guests

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2437 seconds | Archive
"Game Rules and game design (c) 1998 TSR, Inc. All Rights Reserved." - For Game Mechanics and base power descriptions including Power Stunts & Limits, Callings & Hinderances, Stats, Skills and examples of all those listed prior but not the iconic heroes of the MarvelVerse. No Copyright Infringement Intended. "Game Design (c)1986 TSR, Inc. All Rights Reserved." - For use as guidance in power descriptions ONLY. No Copyright Infringement Intended. "World on Fire and all related factions and characters are (c) Crafty Games and used with permission. All rights reserved."