Skin created by Special Forces. Find more top of the line skins at Alienation Skins.

Welcome to Crusaders Citadel. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

WELCOME
ALL NEW MEMBERS ARE WELCOME!! PLEASE READ ALL OF THE WELCOME SECTION!!

Claremont Superhero Academy FindingSerenity RPG-D BMF Rise of the Sentinels FLAWED GENETICS XMen End of Line 42 Aeterna Roma Salem Institute Nemeton WAS
Announcements
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! COME JOIN THE FUN! WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING STUDENTS UNTIL JUNE BUT WILL ACCEPT FACULTY!

IMPORTANT LINKS
♦ Home
♦ Registration Process
♦ Rules
♦ Testimony
♦ Character Creation Guide
♦ Common Q&A
♦ Team Leaders Area
♦ Narrator Area
♦ Admin Area

QUICK LOG-IN

Username: 
Password: 

STAFF

CAESAR DRAKE

Head Admin

JENNIFER TAYLOR

Admin

CHRISTOPHER BLAKE

Narrator

RPGD Topsites

Top RP Sites

RPG,D&D Library

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS!

Crusaders Citadel by Crusaders on Grooveshark
CREDITS
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Leaves of Absence
Crusader Mainframe
Posted: Oct 20 2011, 02:37 PM

Agent

Group: Admin
Member No.: 6

If you know you will be gone longer than 4 days for any reason, please leave a Leave of Absence. This will enable your Team Leader and Narrator to adjust for you being gone. They will be able to NPC you or have you step away from the action to handle another matter as warranted.

Please start a new reply with your Character's name in the title followed by the letters of LOA. Thank you.
Jennifer Taylor
Posted: Feb 26 2013, 07:57 PM

WEREWOLF

Member No.: 43

Me and Aprill have no intent for about a week, maybe less. So well be gone until then, pm me of you need anything. I can still answer those from my phone.

--------------------
Alejandro Rodríguez
Posted: Feb 27 2013, 05:17 AM

MENTIS

Group: Guests
Member No.: 54

I will be gone from tomorrow until Tuesday (Monday US time). Going to canberra.

--------------------
user posted image
Jennifer Taylor
Posted: Mar 8 2013, 01:53 AM

WEREWOLF

Hey, I'm just giving everyone a heads up that I'll be gone all day on Saturday, if I'm not too tired, I'll be on Sunday night!

--------------------
Jennifer Taylor
Posted: Mar 17 2013, 07:54 PM

WEREWOLF

Sorry guys, but I need a few days to work stuff out in RL or I'm going to explode. I can answer my PM's and post, but I'm going to absent from the c-box until I'm calmed down.

Jenny T

--------------------
Diana Sottomayor
Posted: Mar 24 2013, 05:29 AM

DIVINA - Team Leader

Group: Team Leaders
Member No.: 3

Hello everyone,

Just a short notice that I will be away for a few days. I apologize to all I am rpging with, but this leave is really needed.

Thank you,
Diana

--------------------
user posted image
Credits to Lady Mel from TSE
Profile ~***~Stats Sheet
John Balthaazar
Posted: Apr 1 2013, 09:11 PM

JERSEY DEVIL - #1 pick of the Draft

Group: Faculty
Member No.: 9

I know I haven't been about much lately, and I do apologize. However, I will be really really not here for several days. I'm moving into a new place Thursday, and the internet will not be in until some time late next week. Luckily, this is (hopefully) the end of my housing issues, but I still have a few more days of moving to get through.

--------------------
Jennifer Taylor
Posted: Apr 21 2013, 02:22 PM

WEREWOLF

Sorry, I haven't been on in a while. Work has finally given me the hours I wanted, so when I get home I gotta lot of other things I need to accomplish before the next day, I should be on this next week, hopefully.

Jenny T

--------------------
Diana Sottomayor
Posted: May 10 2013, 11:59 AM

DIVINA - Team Leader

Group: Team Leaders
Member No.: 3

Hello all,

This is not a LOA per se. I was just informed that one of my aunts, have passed away an hour ago. I apologize, but due to this I won't be on much.

Thank you,
Diana

--------------------
user posted image
Credits to Lady Mel from TSE
Profile ~***~Stats Sheet
Celestia Johnson
Posted: May 10 2013, 04:23 PM

SERAPH

Group: Agent
Member No.: 23

Diana, I am very sorry for your loss. -offers hugs and flowers- take all the time you need, and know that we are here for you if you need us.

--------------------
Caesar Drake
Posted: May 10 2013, 10:37 PM

HEAD ADMIN - RONIN

Member No.: 2

You have my condolences, Diana. *hugs*

--------------------
"In game terms, reality is broken." - Patrick Kapera, Crafty Games, creator of Spycraft, FantasyCraft and the MasterCraft game system

War is changing. Killing, however, is constant.
Erin Winters
Posted: May 20 2013, 11:58 PM

BEACON

Member No.: 11

I'm so sorry Diana.

I'll be away from this Thursday until next Monday also, I'm afraid.

--------------------
user posted image
Banner made by Aprill.
Profile - - - Stats Sheet
Caesar Drake
Posted: May 21 2013, 03:47 AM

HEAD ADMIN - RONIN

Member No.: 2

Memorial Day is a National Holiday here in the States on Monday so if some people disappear during this weekend, I won't be offended ... too much cool.gif

--------------------
"In game terms, reality is broken." - Patrick Kapera, Crafty Games, creator of Spycraft, FantasyCraft and the MasterCraft game system

War is changing. Killing, however, is constant.
Jennifer Taylor
Posted: May 21 2013, 09:56 AM

WEREWOLF

Understandable! But giving everyone a heads up now! The weekend after Memorial Day, since I have to work it all, (two weeks from now), me and Aprill are going on a camping trip/SCA event for four days. So we won't have any internet access. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Erin Winters
Posted: Jul 30 2013, 01:29 AM

BEACON

Member No.: 11

I will be away from the 3rd to the 10th of August.

--------------------
user posted image
Banner made by Aprill.
Profile - - - Stats Sheet
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3 

The Crusaders
Admin | Narrators | Team Leaders | Faculty | Veteran | Agent | Trainee | Student | Validating | Guests

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0850 seconds | Archive
"Game Rules and game design (c) 1998 TSR, Inc. All Rights Reserved." - For Game Mechanics and base power descriptions including Power Stunts & Limits, Callings & Hinderances, Stats, Skills and examples of all those listed prior but not the iconic heroes of the MarvelVerse. No Copyright Infringement Intended. "Game Design (c)1986 TSR, Inc. All Rights Reserved." - For use as guidance in power descriptions ONLY. No Copyright Infringement Intended. "World on Fire and all related factions and characters are (c) Crafty Games and used with permission. All rights reserved."