Photobucket
RD

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Crescendo: A Star Wars Infinities Future RPG. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Aria, Different Rules
Zhu E'ren
Posted: Jan 2 2009, 11:57 PM

Unregistered

Participants: Zhu E'ren, Zhu E'XingXin, Jagged Antilles

The Plot: Jagged finds himself in over his head in a web of intrigue among a familiar culture, and struggles to maintain his honor and his life among the most brutal enemies he's ever encountered

What's Happened So Far:

Zhu E'ren and Zhu E'XingXin demonstrate how far they will go to ensure their rule
Chi FengWei hires Jagged Antilles to bring him back to Aria
FengWei and Jagged are captured
Jagged begins his interrogation
FengWei is challenged to a duel by E'ren

What's to Come:

FengWei is executed
Jagged fails to break but gives away information under a Force probe
Jagged escapes or is allowed to escape
Jagged is tracked to the known galaxy

Jagged, would you mind posting a list of everything you would be willing to spill? We can whittle it down to specifics after we know what will satisfy everyone.

Jagged Antilles
Posted: Jan 3 2009, 12:08 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 5

Here's the list:

Galactic History
-Major details (rise/fall of empires, etc)
-Main leaders
-Major factions in galaxy
-Wars
-Who fought?
-Anything you could find in Galactic History 101

Galactic Alliance
-Leader
-General size and scope
-Generic beliefs/foundations (like propaganda stuff)

Mandalorians
-Status after war
-Atrocities committed during war (major events)
-Could reveal current Mandalore
--If it is common knowledge, little resistance
--If it isn't, he could reveal it but it'd be more difficult

Jedi/Sith
-Existence
-Basic involvement in history
-A guess as to how many Jedi
-(Wouldn’t know much else)

Technology
-Hyperdrive
--Basic how it works
-Weaponry
--Existence of drones
---Not shielding that defends against it
--Existence of diamond borons
--Lasers
--Existence of SRT, LRT
--Not the mechanics of how it works

--------------------
Accessory(ies): None
Weapon(s): SP-44 Heavy Pistol, vibro knife
Droid(s): Spectre, N7 Astromech
Credits: 0
Ship(s): Phoenix
Current Status: Rishi Maze

Zhu E'ren
Posted: Jan 3 2009, 12:10 AM

Unregistered

I still think some myths or legends about the Skywalkers would be relevant. Maybe even the Rogues.
Jagged Antilles
Posted: Jan 3 2009, 12:12 AM

Oh yeah. Jagged could give up those sorts of legends (and, with the Rogues, some more detail), without a problem.

As soon as you start getting to information that might be considered classified, Jagged will start clamming up more.

--------------------

Zhu E'XingXin
Posted: Jan 3 2009, 12:18 AM

Unregistered

Here's what I would like to see

Main leaders

General size/scope of the GA

Status of the Mandalorians after the war and current Mand'alore

And any tech stuff that we can get
Jagged Antilles
Posted: Jan 3 2009, 12:26 AM

Main leaders

I can give you some of those (head of GA, some prominent figures, etc). I'm not even sure who is head of the military so that might not be on the table.... (if you absolutely have to have it, I can probalby make an exception).

I can give limited information on Hapes (not much) and maybe some on Mandalore, depending on how much is common knowledge (have to ask Zinnos). Only the head of the Imperial Remnant.

General size/scope of the GA

That I can probably do, as long as it doesn't deal with the military.

Status of the Mandalorians after the war and current Mand'alore

I can give the general status and, as I said earlier, Mandalore, depending on how much common knowledge it is. Even if it isn't, I can probably give it up.

And any tech stuff that we can get

Tech is more complicated...I could give you a general idea of what's out there (in terms of descriptions) but I doubt I could give you the knowledge you need to build it on your own. Partially because that's classified and partly because I'm not sure Jagged has a sufficient understanding to be able to replicate it from scratch.

--------------------

Zhu E'ren
Posted: Jan 3 2009, 12:35 AM

Unregistered

I can give you some of those (head of GA, some prominent figures, etc). I'm not even sure who is head of the military so that might not be on the table.... (if you absolutely have to have it, I can probalby make an exception).

That would be public HoloNet information, considering the GFFA is a legitimate government and not a Rebel group.

Tech is more complicated...I could give you a general idea of what's out there (in terms of descriptions) but I doubt I could give you the knowledge you need to build it on your own. Partially because that's classified and partly because I'm not sure Jagged has a sufficient understanding to be able to replicate it from scratch.

It might build some character for Jagged to go through a Han Solo experience and find himself quoting something he had to memorize as a student but hasn't used since. That could give some information on building it, and might not even be in a protected area of his brain since he was forced to recite it on command for four years.
Saul
Posted: Jan 3 2009, 09:48 AM

Hutt General

Group: Hutt
Member No.: 10

Note for info on the Mandies I'd say what is generally known is that the Manadalorians retain a lot of man power still but only a token home fleet to guard their planet. Also the news of the new Mandalore is still new and spreading. It is more likely that it is known that a new Mandalore has been chosen but his name may not be known yet. Once the Mandalorian ambassador starts meeting with others, the name of the new Mandalore will become known, plus some more details on their current state of affairs.

--------------------
Weapons/Accessories: Hutt Battle Armor (has integral droid translator, datapad,
two wrist mounted blasters, and an E-web heavy repeating blaster mounted on shoulder)
and a Phrik Power Lance (like a Force Pike)
Credits: 1106 Ship: Iron Toad - Hutt Battleship Current Status: Nar Shaddaa
user posted image
Zhu E'Ren
Posted: Mar 3 2009, 02:30 AM

Unregistered

Posted, guys. I know it didn't really turn out to anything we talked about, but I just went with my gut and liked it better this way. If anybody wants me to go back and add anything, I have no problem with that.

Oh, and using the Arian language to keep it on a need-to-know basis is fun. smile.gif
Riina Fel
Posted: Mar 24 2009, 01:37 AM

Unregistered

Hey, just one or two minor things about the last post.

I was going to protest to saying E'Ren wasn't trained in sorcery, but I suppose Alchemy and Force Storms aren't quite the same category as Katanra/Xing Sorcery, so it should be fine.

However, I believe the intention was still for Jagged to escape without us wanting him to. I know, it puts some constraints on the storyline, but I believe the plan I presented for intending to keep him as a slave is workable. I do prefer the non-metagamed version personally, though.

Finally... I don't think there's anything left for me to post. ninja.gif

I read this in a bad mood, so sorry if I come across all negative. I'll reread it in the morning.

This post has been edited by Riina Fel on Mar 24 2009, 01:38 AM
« Next Oldest | Jedi War Room | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options PhotobucketPhotobucket

Affiliates

RPG-D

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1058 seconds | Archive