Photobucket
RD

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Crescendo: A Star Wars Infinities Future RPG. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Bad Calamari
Ahdar Grae
Posted: Nov 24 2010, 01:43 PM

Oola

Group: NPC
Member No.: 53

"Don't call me by that name."

"This is a secure comlink, isn't it?"

"The comline is fine. The transmission's perfectly secure."

"Don't lose focus on me, Grae-, I mean, Darth Ravus."

Ahdar Grae, former Grandmaster of the Jedi Order, relaxed as he heard his Sith moniker. "Perhaps you are the one who has lost focus. The way of the Sith will prevail, Darth Atratus. Maybe not the way our master envisions it, but it will prevail nonetheless."

Darth Ravus detected a tone of surrender from Gaven Rothe. "Nothing has changed there, Darth Ravus. I just don't like muttering titles like that when I'm in the heart of the Loyalist Temple."

"Get used to it. I was the Grandmaster of the whole Jedi Order. It never gets any easier. Trust only that Jedi our fools by nature."

"Very well. Just keep Daniel safe. I need him in order to turn Daven."

"Your package will be safe with me. I don't have any particular interest in him."

"Good. Atratus out."

Ravus lowered the comlink to the desk he was sitting behind and rolled one eye toward the nearby holo monitor. News headlines scrolled at the bottom, some of them were mildly intriguing.

"Master."

Ravus turned in his chair and faced his new apprentice.

There was a tall female Twi'lek standing before him. She was wearing white. Ravus found it endlessly entertaining that his Sith apprentice abhorred the color black.

"What is it?" He said it in a way that was not short or testy, just a casual reply.

"One of the Paladin Masters has been selected for a secret mission. Master Sebatyne. He will not be returning any time soon."

Ravus lean forward in his chair. "Now that is good news. Did anyone else join him?"

"Jedi Knight Keria Antilles and Jagged Antilles."

"Very good news." Ravus' gravelly voice replied.

It was moments like these that Ravus realized he'd picked the perfect apprentice. She was not a brute of a warrior to be wasted on physical combat, or a weaselly back-stabbing threat that required constant attention. No, Darth Cruentus was many things, but those she was not.

Before the Jedi schism, Darth Cruentus was Jedi Knight Meesha Kalta, a respected Jedi who specialized in two fields: history and intelligence. Her mentor was Jedi Master Luuja Sall, one of the more mysterious members of the Jedi Council. Meesha was her star pupil. After the break, and with the development of the war, Meesha was rotated between various spy missions and serving as an analyst at the Paladin's mobile HQ, The Destiny.

"I must be getting back to the Destiny, master. I will be expected back."

"You have done well, my apprentice. And as promised..." Ravus pulled open a drawer in his desk and pulled out an old datapad.

He reached out and placed it on his desk. Cruentus' eyes lingered on the datapad for a moment, then she reached down and delicately picked up the ancient datapad.

"Thank you, master."

"You may go." He risked a smile, and Cruentus returned it.

A moment later, she was gone. One Sith artifact out the door, and Darth Ravus wondered if having an affair with one's apprentice was against the rules.

He laughed in the quiet of his office. "Sith don't have rules."
« Next Oldest | Mon Calamari | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Affiliates

RPG-D

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1122 seconds | Archive