Photobucket
RD

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Crescendo: A Star Wars Infinities Future RPG. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Before the Malestrom
Alex Skywalker
Posted: Jul 7 2010, 10:07 AM

Jedi Council Member

Group: NPC
Member No.: 31

Alex had to admit that Hapes was a truly beautiful world. Coming in over the Rallan Ocean, the salt sparkled like a field of Corusca gems. There were four moons casting their bright glow on the surface, eradicating the depths of darkness. It was hard to imagine a place like this could be anything other than bliss and perfection.

But stepping inside the cliffside palatial summer home of the current Queen Mother, he quickly came back to his senses.

He, Masters Bariss, Raza, and Klo'ryn were guided through the ornately decorated corridors. Behind a thickly engraved exotic wood door, a large room was revealed, and inside the leaders of the Coalition waited.

Alex noticed that all eyes were on him as he entered. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting." He let a small smile soften his face.

Ambassador Ishmar, now the official liaison between Dac and the Coaltion, rolled his left eye in a strange expression that Alex did not recognize, though he did not sense any discomfort in the Force.

"You are right on time Master Skywalker. Most of us only arrived shortly before you...except for the general." The Queen Mother's words trailed with mild venom as she cast a wary glare at Saul the Hutt.

Saul, completely covered in his custom Hutt armor, though diplomatically devoid of any armaments, gave a casual wave of his hand. "I always make a point to arrive early."

The Queen Mother dismissed the Hutt and returned her attention to Alex and the Jedi masters. "Please, have a seat so we can begin." She gestured to her guards and the doors to the room were closed. She waiting until the Jedi were seated before she began. "Where shall we begin?"

A long, woofing moan, punctuated with a sharp growl, came from Zallabaar, leader of Kashyyyk's Rock Council.

Alex grinned, having spent so much time on Kashyyyk at the Jedi Temple, Shyriiwook was almost a second language to the Jedi now. "If that's alright with everyone else?" No one objected, though Alex wondered how much of that was ignorance to what had been said. "Now that Lantillies' new government has sided with the Coalition a host of Senator and worlds have shown their support for us. However, there is still a sizable chunk that stands against us, and unfortunately they represent some of the most powerful worlds in the galaxy. Not to mention that Chief of State Sariss is still firmly committed to waging a war against us."

Saul took that moment to slip in. "As of now, the Galactic Alliance Navy has moved an entire fleet to Tanaab. Their official statement is that they are protecting the Perlemian from further Paladin attacks."

Ambassador Ishmar waggled his eyes. "Sariss has expressed a wicked a skill with the political spin machine."

The was a round of laughs at that.

Saul continued. "Precisely. She played the battle at Lantillies into a Paladin attack against a GA task force in order to forcibly overthrow their government and replace it with a more favorable one."

Alex couldn't stand hearing the political wish-wash from Saul. "Despite the overwhelming support from the entire planet."

The Hutt inclined his armored head. "Indeed. But her arguments are winning the support of the Core worlds, and that's more than enough to keep her in power and her agenda in play. She's turned the Jedi Civil War into a Core vs Rim war, and believe it or not, this is to our benefit."

"Most definitely." Ishmar added. "With the broadening scope of the conflict, we now have more allies to count on, and we'll certainly need them the way things are going in the Senate."

Alex frowned at that reminder. Things were as hectic as ever in the Senate as the pro-Coalition Senators proclaimed the illegality of the war and Sariss' actions, while the Core worlds shouted them down and clinged to their declarations that "in a time of war we must have a central authority." Of course the opposition pointed out that the Senate still hadn't declared war. In a surprising rebuff, the Core world senators formed a new commission and introduced the Core Security Bill with an overwhelming majority of signatures from the senators of the Core worlds. After that, the Senate fractured into two, much like the Jedi Order. The Senate President Shmi Naberri respectfully led the pro-Coalition Senators into a protest, pulling out from the Senate Building, and taking up offices in the nearby Galactic Congress Annex.

The Core world senators elected their own Senate Speaker and continued on in the Senate Building as if it was business as usual, even as the HoloNews played up the righteous cause of the Coalition.

It seemed the entire galaxy was splitting in two.

"So where does that leave us?" Alex asked to no one in particular.

[We must take action now before the Sariss and her new senate gets orgainized.]

"Zallabaar is right. This fleet at Tanaab is posed for the offensive. They can't seriously expect to attack Hapes, not with the Transitory Mists and just one fleet. They're only likely target is Lantillies."

"Then we should strike first." Everyone turned toward the Queen Mother. "If we attack their fleet at Tanaab, we will prevent any loss of life at Lantillies, for surely they will have to lay siege to the planet in order to regain control of the populace. And with GA's 3rd Fleet out of the way, there is nothing stopping us from entering the Core. The sooner we can put ships around Coruscant, or a reasonable threat to the Core, the sooner they will take our position seriously. We cannot expect the Chief of State to back down unless she feels it is in her best interest."

"So you're saying that by attacking the 3rd Fleet, and winning, we could make the Chief Sariss listen to us?"

"No, but it's a step in the right direction. Taking Tanaab alone will not be enough, we will also need to take Anaxes."

Alex cocked his head. "Anaxes is the military training center of the Core."

The Queen Mother unleashed a greedy smile. "Exactly. If they lose Anaxes, it will shatter their shield of invincibility. Take Anaxes, and Sariss will be forced to listen."

Being a Jedi, Alex didn't like the idea of taking the offensive, of willing taking lives as a necessity. But Alex was not a fool, and this was not the first war he had fought in, or the first time he'd made a decision like this. And considering the alternatives, this was actually a lot easier to agree with. Some of his actions in the Five Year War still haunted him, but he felt confident this would not be another.

"Master Skywalker, would the Paladins object to taking the offensive?" This came from Ishmar.

"No. Either we take the initiative and end this as quickly and bloodlessly as possible, or we surrender the initiative to Sariss." He carefully met everyone's eye. "We've seen the blood that has been spilt by her actions: the Jedi Temple, Rishi, and Dac. I cannot allow someone like that to determine how this war will be waged."

"Good. Now, how about strategy?" The Queen Mother queried.

"I thought you'd never ask." Saul boomed with his rich voice. "The Hutt Second Fleet is fully stationed at Lantillies, in perfect position to launch a conventional attack against Tanaab. However, there is a rather convenient space route between Tanaab and the Hapes Cluster that would allow us to attack them from the flank. They will not expect this."

"Why?" Master Sebatyne asked, instantly earning the attention of everyone in the room. "To thiz one, such an attack seemz obvious."

"Yes, it would seem obvious, but from the GAN's viewpoint the Paladins are Jedi and Jedi never strike first, they are a peaceful people that champion the defense. Plus their commanders are pushing for a big offensive. They'll be confident that their attack will come before ours."

"That does sound likely." Alex agreed.

"I suggest we move the Hutt Second Fleet on Tanaab from a direction they would expect. We lull them into confidence. Then a Hapan-Paladin force strike them with surprise from the side. The Hapan Fleets are already in prime position, and it shouldn't take long for the Paladins to assemble their starfighters. A fast force for a quick, penetrating attack. If the strike hits them with enough shock, it should crack their main force and allow the Second Fleet to route them."

[Don't forget us.]

"Or us, for that matter." Ishmar added.

Saul inclined his head. "I did not want to speak for you, but seeing that Mon Calamari ships are already situated at Lantillies, it seemed obvious that they would support the Second Fleet. Kashyyyk is not far, would you be able to assemble your forces in time Chief Zallabaar?"

[Without doubt.]

"Then it is settled." The Queen Mother interrupted. "The Queen's Fleet will be given the honor of launching the flank attack with the Paladin starfighters. Do you have anything to add Master Skywalker?"

Alex turned toward the other masters who all nodded their approval. "No, I think that covers the groundwork, so to speak. The Transitory Mists would make it a little difficult for the Destiny, so if it's alright with everyone, I'd like to let it sit this one out."

No one voiced any objections.

Each member then made their goodbyes for the day, though no one was leaving quite yet. There was still more to discuss, especially how best to incorporate the support of the now 'Splinter Senate.'
Cain Warsell
Posted: Jul 7 2010, 10:47 PM

ex-Black Sun Assassin

Group: Paladin Jedi
Member No.: 36

On the surface going to Hapes seemed like a great idea and Cain was all for it. It was beautiful scenery and beautiful women; everything he could think of that was good about the galaxy was at the Hapes Consortium. However what was on the surface was not always everything that existed. Sometimes that which lies below the surface changes everything.

For Cain and this trip to Hapes; this was one of those times. He walked along behind the others and shrugged his shoulders uncomfortably in the standard brown robes. He usually loved the decorative get up that made him stand out but this time he couldn't allow himself that luxury. The last time he was here he assassinated his last victim as a member of the Black Suns. He had worn his usual outfit and made quite a bit of noise in the process of killing Ducha Elara and her guards. This was why he didn't accompany the others directly into the meeting. Cain actually wanted to reconnect with the girl who had hired him but he had been unsuccessful.

Finally he decided to walk over to the meeting area and wait outside for his friends to come out. He pulled the plain brown hood down over his face and tried to be patient. That was more than a little difficult with the galaxy ripping down the middle again. They had already been in deep a few times but they had survived and Cain had even gained a good friend in Raza. It was a strange feeling that while the last galactic war had pushed him away from the Jedi life, this time it had brought him back into the fold. It was a bit unnerving to wonder about where the war would spread from here. Hapes was a big deal and a great ally. He didn't add 'as long as the Queen Mother didn't recognize him somehow and bring him in for questioning' into his thoughts. Though somehow it was there.

He waited patiently and made a simple plan. As soon as the meeting broke up he would grab Raza and ask about details. Until then, unless someone drug his sneaky self inside, he would just wait.

--------------------
Accessories: forearm gaunlets.
Weapons: Blue Lightsaber under tunic, Blaster, small dagger in his boot.
Droid: none
Credits: 500
Ship: Stealth-X
Current Status: Nar Shaddaa
Photobucket
Raza Sebatyne
Posted: Jul 9 2010, 10:33 AM

Jedi Master

Member No.: 34

Raza was one of the first people to leave the room, and he quickly spotted Cain. "Looks like we'll be seeing some action."

"Really? Do tell."

Raza motioned Cain to follow him and the walked some ways away from the others. "It was decided that the Coalition will attack Tanaab. The Huttz and Mon Calamari will strike from Lantillies while the Hapans and Jedi strike from the side. Should be good hunting."

Out of the corner of his eye, Raza saw the armored slug Saul rolling through the hall and out into another doorway.

"Only thing thiz one doesn't like, iz having to depend on Huttz. Doesn't seem right."

--------------------
user posted image
Cain Warsell
Posted: Jul 10 2010, 05:09 PM

ex-Black Sun Assassin

Cain walked with Raza and listened; and thought. The Paladins working with the Hapans; that was good. It's not like he was the man who freaking killed a prominent powerful Hapan woman recently or anything. Nah, he thought to himself, that should be no problem at all. He wondered for a minute if he should tell Raza. If there was anyone he could tell surely it would be his good friend. But then would he be putting Raza in a strange position? He wouldn't want to do that.

A glance sideways at the Hutt brought a nod from Cain, "Yeah I feel that Raza. I was probably in line to start taking pot shots at Saul if I was still with Black Sun." He shook his head at the thought of trying to take the massive being down, "Did I mention I'm glad I'm not with Black Sun anymore?"

"So Tanaab is the target; alright. Do they still have the famed Yellow Aces? I heard they were serious bad news back in the day."

He kept making small talk while they walked and avoided speaking about what was really bothering him. Would anyone recognize him from a security video that he wasn't aware of? Maybe they were actively looking for him somewhere. It would be a shame to have to fight off his new allies so soon. But then there might not even be an investigation into that sith spawn's death. Might as well not worry about that trouble until it found him, he realized as they walked.

"So who's in charge between the Paladins and the Hapans? Either one of us calling the shots or are we actually," he made quoting motions with his fingers, "Equal partners?"

--------------------
Photobucket
Sasha
Posted: Jul 12 2010, 12:16 PM

Oola

Group: Mandalorian
Member No.: 44

"Are you onsite?"

"Yes." Came the reply over the comlink.

"Did you have access to the meeting?" Sasha asked with the faintest hope.

"No, aides were not allowed in today's meeting, but that is not important, my mistress will inform me of the details."

Sasha nodded to herself. This was all according to plan. Now to turn things up. "It would be worth an equal share if you could obtain information from the other delegates at the meeting. Can you do that?"

Now the female voice on the other end hesitated. "Yes, this could be done."

"Good. Stay in contact." Sasha ended the call, stretching her legs out on the bed in her luxurious hotel room. It actually felt good to be out of her armor, defenseless, but comfortable. And Hapans really did make comfortable beds.

She reached over to the room's built in com system. "Room service?"

"Yes madame? How may we be of service?"

A smile crossed her striking face. "I'd like some dinner. I was thinking seafood. Do you have any lobster?"

The man on the other end went on for some time on nearly a dozen different varieties. She made her choices and closed the link.

Rolling over and staring out at the beautiful view of the ocean, she wondered what the Coaliton was up to. She didn't have anything personally against the Jedi, war was war, and the enemy was whoever stood against you or the people who paid you.

"If I were a Jedi, I'd be looking for peace because war is bad." A curious expression struck her, one of slight puzzlement slipping into comprehension. "And if I were a Hapan, Mon Calamari, or Wookiee, I'd want to hit back."

--------------------
user posted image
Raza Sebatyne
Posted: Jul 22 2010, 10:26 AM

Jedi Master

Raza cast a casual glance at Cain. "Seemed like everyone waz willing to let the otherz speak. No one person was in charge, though the Queen Mother waz more or lezz in charge of the meeting. But thiz iz her planet and palace." He shrugged. "Who are these Yellow Aces you speak of? I've never heard of them. Of course, I've never been to Tanaab either."

"Daaad."

Raza looked down at one of his hatchlings. "What? I thought I told you it waz alright to go spear fishing?"

Teso made a screwed up face. "Not that, it'z the Yellow Aces. I can't believe you've never heard of them. They're astral!"

Raza would have rolled his eyes, but it wans't possible with his slitted pupils. "I'm not into starfighterz and fighter pilotz." He paused. "Well? You going to enlighten thiz one?"

Teso flashed a big fanged smile. "Obviously Cain's heard of them. They're only the best....well, maybe not as good as Rogue Squadron...or the Wraiths...or Karakan-"

Raza thumped his tail impatiently.

"-but they're really good. Wes Janson and Jek Porkins flew for them-"

"And who were they?" Raza interrupted.

Teso sighed. "You really don't know much about pilotz do you? Jek Porkins flew with Luke Skywalker in the attack against the first Death Star and Wes Janson waz a member of Rogue Squadron, he flew with Wedge Antilles. I could go on and on about all the stellar stuff he did."

"Thiz one haz heard of Luke Skywalker."

"Well that'z something. Anyway, a lot of famous pilots come from the Yellow Aces. The GA iz alwayz looking out for new pilotz and the Yellow Aces are one of the organizationz the recruit from."

Raza shook his head. "Younglingz today. They know more than their parentz. Are you following in your older sister'z hunting trail? Sula alwayz had a passion for flying. Tried to tell her lizards weren't meant to fly but she wouldn't listen. Something about 'if Ewoks can do it, I can too', and she went and did it."

"Well I like flying, but I want to be a warrior like you, too."

Raza couldn't help but smile at that. "You just want to learn my secret Noghri fighting techniques."

That made Teso go bug eyed. "Secret Noghri fighting techniques?" He asked in awe.

"Very secret. Passed on to only the most skilled Noghri assassinz and clan warriorz. My master taught me." He watched his son become fully enraptured, gone were the thoughts of starfighters and pilots. "You may be old enough to learn a few trickz...maybe. Of course if you would rather learn to fly a starfighter-"

"No no no no. Noghri dad. Secret fighting movz. Who carez about shipz?"

Raza laughed and looked at Cain. "Barabel father mind trickz are almost as good as Jedi onez."

--------------------
user posted image
Cain Warsell
Posted: Jul 23 2010, 03:39 PM

ex-Black Sun Assassin

Cain laughed at the exchange between Raza and Teso. Those two were always enough to put a smile on his face. The queen mother now there is someone who might like to see Cain; especially if they were looking for him. Surely no one would recognize him in his current state however.

"Raza the Aces were as awesome as it gets. And that was without the backing of a huge galactic government. Nice work on the mind trick by the way. I'll remember that if I ever find myself in that situation."

They walked past a couple of security personel and one male guard pointed to him as he passed, "Hey that looks like the guy I saw in that briefing. You know the one wanted for killing that was mentioned in that Elara briefing?"

Cain kept walking hoping that no one would agree with the man.

"Nah man that dude had fancy robes and all. Plus that's just a standard Jedi not some assassin."

Cain smiled and kept walking.

--------------------
Photobucket
Kiera Antilles
Posted: Jul 24 2010, 01:24 PM

Darkness Wiki Queen/overworked admin
Group Icon

Group: Paladin Jedi (Administrator)
Member No.: 4

When Nial Barris finished detailing the outline of the coalition’s plan, Kiera was left sitting in the beautifully appointed Hapan palace with her mouth hanging open. She looked at Jag to see how he was taking the news that the Paladin Order had suddenly turned into the aggressive force. She didn’t see what she expected to see.

“A good plan; we have enough combined forces. It should work.” Jag was behind it. In fact, he’d committed himself to it.

“Jag, could we discuss this in private?” Kiera entreated and Jag’s puzzled expression told her he was not even close to sensing her misgivings. Before he could answer, Nial interposed himself.

“Kiera, remember what I taught you about the difference between defense and aggression.”

“What’s he talking about?” Jag said beginning to get the idea that Kiera was not behind this 100 percent.

“That a proactive attack can, in the right circumstances, be a defensive one.” Kiera replied.

“Well, of course. In this instance we’re not only defending Lantillies, we’re hopefully ending any further aggression on the part of the GA. It all depends on how well we do, and if Sariss will finally see the light. There’s just one little hitch in it.”

“What’s that?” Both Kiera and Nial asked.

“You said the Paladins are attacking from here, and that’s a good plan. Except.” Jag picked up Kiera’s hand and held it in his. “This Paladin is not going to be involved in the fighting.”

Nial and Kiera exchanged glances then Nial sat back and crossed his arms leaving the field to Kiera.

“Might I remind you of two things, Jag. One, I was already pregnant at the battle in the Rishi Maze. And two, you’re the one who got lost; not me.”

“Yeah, I kind of figured that’s what you were going to say.” Jag shrugged. “Well, it was worth a try. Fine but you need to stick close to my wing.”

“Oh, I will; just in case you get yourself lost again.”

“You’re going to milk that for all it’s worth, aren’t you?”

“Oh, absolutely.”

Totally ignored now, Nial left the two of them to their playful wrangling, a small chuckle escaping him as he walked away.

--------------------
Accessories: silver ring with a rainbow gem; holocron
Weapons: lightsaber powered with a yellow Ilum crystal
Droid: astromech N7
Credits: 1200
Ships: The Phoenix, freighter
Current Status: Rishi Maze

user posted image
Raza Sebatyne
Posted: Jul 27 2010, 01:26 PM

Jedi Master

"Quick! This way!" Bela dodged into another hallway with Krasov on her scaly heals. "Ow! You stepped on my tail!"

Krasov stuck her tongue out in reply but quickly darted her head back toward the other hall. "He'z coming."

Bela looked around and noticed two humans on a bench. They were oddly positioned. "Is that normal for humanz?"

"What?" Krasov turned her head in the direction her sister pointed. "Ooooo, they're mating. Let's watch!"

Bela threw her sister a look of disbelief that lasted the merest breath of second. "We'll need to shrink our presence in the Force."

Krasov nodded. "Just like mother taught us."

The two Barabel Jedi scrunched down to the floor to minimize their visual appearance, just like they would when hunting, and slowly they slipped their mindsets into that tightly wound ball hidden deep within themselves. For younglings they were surprisingly skilled at shrinking their Force presences.

Without another word, they slowly crept closer to their prey, using the objects in the hall to hide behind. Soon they had the vantage point they were satisfied with. The two Barabel girls giggled as they watched.

--------------------
user posted image
Cain Warsell
Posted: Jul 27 2010, 10:07 PM

ex-Black Sun Assassin

Cain caught up to the barabels and stopped seeing that they were all in some kind of stealth mode. He couldn't feel their force presences. Cain instinctively worked to diminish his own Force presence before walking up to the group. His hand went to touch Raza's shoulder but held back remembering that was a good way to draw back a nub. When he spoke it came in a whisper, "Raza, what the heck are they doing; on the hunt? When do we meet up with the leaders and get this first mission under way?"

--------------------
Photobucket
Raza Sebatyne
Posted: Jul 28 2010, 12:38 PM

Jedi Master

"Shhh." Raza emphasized by placing a talon clawed finger to his lipless mouth. Farther down the hallway was Krasov and Bela. "I'm spying on my hatchlings. They're up to mischief."

Hunkered down behind an obscenely colorful plant in a huge decorated vase, Raza and Cain observed the two Barabels. Further down the hall was a bench. Raza could see that Kiera and Jag were sitting on it. It looked like a private moment.

"Thiz iz not appropriate." Raza was about to stand up and admonish his two mischievous younglings when a better idea came to mind. "Thiz one will teach them a lesson."

Using the Force, Raza reached out to the statue the two Barabels where hiding behind and nudged it, causing the big object to rock back and forth.

The noise caught Kiera's attention.

--------------------
user posted image
Kiera Antilles
Posted: Jul 30 2010, 01:40 PM

Darkness Wiki Queen/overworked admin
Group Icon

Group: Paladin Jedi (Administrator)
Member No.: 4

Suppressing a grin, Kiera gave the statue enough of a nudge to send it crashing – not close enough to harm the hatchlings, but enough to make them spring out of their hiding place. They looked up at the suddenly stern Paladin glowering down at them and hung their heads.

“Next time you’re hiding your Force presences make sure you don’t giggle.” Kiera said with mock severity.

“What are you going to do to uz?” Krasov asked worriedly.

“Nothing…your father will be taking care of the two of you.”

Bella and Krasov groaned as the presence of Raza suddenly loomed large in the Force.

--------------------
Accessories: silver ring with a rainbow gem; holocron
Weapons: lightsaber powered with a yellow Ilum crystal
Droid: astromech N7
Credits: 1200
Ships: The Phoenix, freighter
Current Status: Rishi Maze

user posted image
Raza Sebatyne
Posted: Jul 30 2010, 02:02 PM

Jedi Master

Raza threw a hunter's glance at each of them, his slitted pupils darting at them like blaster bolts. "Thiz one thought he taught you a thing or two about privacy, it seemz the lesson didn't take."

Bela and Krasov averted their eyes.

"Your mother told me you needed some attention. Hmmm." He held a strategic pause, letting them squirm as the dreaded punishment was handed down. "Thiz one thinkz the [i]Tula's fresher looked rather nasty when we landed. And I'm sure the galley could use some attention as well."[/b]

"Yez father." The two sisters said in sad symphony.

Raza nodded them along just as Teso was running around the corner. Raza could tell the youngling was about to shout something, but as he saw the looks on his sister's faces, he knew the fun was over. For a moment, the little Barabel hesitated on the verge of seeing what his father was up to, and running away to avoid any possible aftermath.

"Teso, come here." Teso face turned very serious and he took his time in walking over.

However, Raza turned his attention toward Kiera and Jag. "So, have you heard about the meeting?"

Kiera filled him in on what Master Bariss had told them.

"Good. So, what do we do in the meantime?" Raza looked in between Cain, Kiera, and Jag.

With the upcoming battle, they would need to assemble with the other Paladins who would most likely be arriving in the coming days. Yet until then, they would have relatively little to do, at least as far as he could think of. Perhaps a little scouting, maybe some strategy sessions, and of course the Coalition leaders would have more meetings, though Raza would probably not be invited to all of them.

--------------------
user posted image
Saul
Posted: Aug 4 2010, 08:18 AM

Hutt General

Group: Hutt
Member No.: 10

Four days later...

"...and I think that will be enough." Master Skywalker finished.

The Queen glanced around the meeting table. "Does anyone have any questions or anything to add?" She paused and no one spoke. "Well then, I believe this conference can be officially concluded. Everyone knows there parts. Good luck to you."

"May the Force be with us." Master Skywalker added.

Saul nodded and waited to make his way out of the room. He was about to lead his fleets into battle, and the thrill of anticipation was bubbling inside of him. With all the Coalition forces in place, the battle would begin in a mere handful of hours. Time enough for him to leave Hapes and make the journey to Lantillies to join his fleet.

--------------------
Weapons/Accessories: Hutt Battle Armor (has integral droid translator, datapad,
two wrist mounted blasters, and an E-web heavy repeating blaster mounted on shoulder)
and a Phrik Power Lance (like a Force Pike)
Credits: 1106 Ship: Iron Toad - Hutt Battleship Current Status: Nar Shaddaa
user posted image
« Next Oldest | Hapes | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Affiliates

RPG-D

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1788 seconds | Archive